Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It (4183 Views)

Error By Hon. Ibrahim Umar In Yobe State / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by privaldo: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This is beautiful. Yobe state needs to develop it to a tourist attraction not FG. There are things that states can do for themselves.

For the first time I agree with your take. This is a form of IGR for states, if only our leaders would sit up and seize the opportunity.
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by privaldo: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Saifulah:
This is not Dubai, This Is Tulotulo Village In Yusufari LG Of Yobe State.

Yobe Will Make Millions Of Dollars Yearly, If This Beautiful Site Can Be Optimally Utilized And Turned Into An Exquisite Desert � � Resort. Nigerians Spend Millions To Tour Places Like This In Dubai, When We Can Develop Our Own And Save Costs.

Nigeria Is Blessed With Natural Resources.

Copied from FB

Please post more of this.
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Justice35: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Saifulah:

Bross see the carnage we are unleashing on ourselves amidst such natural beauty.

You need to go to Plateau state and see the breathtaking rock formations, undulating plains as far as the eyes can see.
There is this village in Taraba where they literally live in the clowds - the beauty is out of this world.
content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1608061018484-2085682951.jpg you mean this is yobe Nigeria? Or yobe Dubai?? No de too lie nah.
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by seanwilliam(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
That place looks like where Boko-haram plays golf. lipsrsealed
oloriibu sombori grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
cry cry cry cry
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Saifulah: 1:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Justice35:
content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1608061018484-2085682951.jpg you mean this is yobe Nigeria? Or yobe Dubai?? No de too lie nah.
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by wwwtortoise(m): 6:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Saifulah:

Bross see the carnage we are unleashing on ourselves amidst such natural beauty.

You need to go to Plateau state and see the breathtaking rock formations, undulating plains as far as the eyes can see.
There is this village in Taraba where they literally live in the clowds - the beauty is out of this world.

Nigerians sure have a way of not valuing their own things.

The Western world will profile this oasis and tag it the GATEWAY TO HAVEN or THE 10th WONDER OF EARTH if they had this beautiful landscape in their backyard.

Then see as people from around the world will flood that location to have a close peep.

Until you value what is yours others will care less.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Saifulah:
This is not Dubai, This Is Tulotulo Village In Yusufari LG Of Yobe State.

Yobe Will Make Millions Of Dollars Yearly, If This Beautiful Site Can Be Optimally Utilized And Turned Into An Exquisite Desert � � Resort. Nigerians Spend Millions To Tour Places Like This In Dubai, When We Can Develop Our Own And Save Costs.

Nigeria Is Blessed With Natural Resources.

Copied from FB

You want my opinion, OP?

They should turn this particular oasis into a protected zone. Like a kind of conservation zone.

If they have others like this, then they can turn them into 'Desert resorts'.

As for this particular one, I am looking at, no way. It must be protected at all costs from human interference. It's way too beautiful to be destroyed simply because someone wants to generate income for the government.

Leave it the way it is or better still, protect it from human interference.
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by BennyDGreat: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2020
We just dey waste resources for this country
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Saifulah: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You want my opinion, OP?

They should turn this particular oasis into a protected zone. Like a kind of conservation zone.

If they have others like this, then they can turn them into 'Desert resorts'.

As for this particular one, I am looking at, no way. It must be protected at all costs from human interference. It's way too beautiful to be destroyed simply because someone wants to generate income for the government.

Leave it the way it is or better still, protect it from human interference.
I've given up waiting on government, they lack foresight. I think the little I can do on my own part is to generate awareness. Las Las, if our wicked generation fail to appreciate and protect nature, we shall perish and nature will evolve (as it always had)
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Crieff(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Saifulah:

I don't believe this is Nigeria!
Re: Beautiful Oasis In Yobe State:nigeria Is Blessed, We Dont Deserve It by Saifulah: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Crieff:

I don't believe this is Nigeria!
Guy Truth is stranger than fiction. I did not believe myself until I had a youth corper from that village serve in my office. She told beautiful stories of how heavy duty trucks cant get to villages at the highest altitudes and how their lives and food is so natural and in sync with nature.

imagine opening your window and being greeted by clowds! Google Gembu village in Taraba (It is over 1,300 metres above sea level, Lagos is less than 70 metres above sea level)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain / Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries / Reno Begs Nigerians for Forgiveness As Obidient Northerners & Yorubas Wash Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.