Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once (27493 Views)

Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by SandraJane: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

President @MBuhari should leave his cows for once in preference for the lives of his fellow human beings .

It is inhuman for a supposed leader of a country to be as incaring as you are to this latest cries of parents of 333 #KankaraBoys .

Why are you so inhuman,
@MBuhari
??
https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1338759271547277312

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Fahdiga(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
I think it is high time that Buhari's cows relocate to Aso rock to be with him and who knows he might start performing since he will be staying close with the love of his life. those cattle might even be made advisers and I'm sure he will give them 100 percent attention. what an excuse of a president

247 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by inoki247: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
That's Baba Oil well so he can't leave them alone doz Cows are important to baba just as Niger Delta Oil is important to the Government.....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Nanaborga(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Haba madam , nor be you go tell buhari what to love or how to be compassionate na , the mafian has made his choice but majority of his zombies still claim not to know that cow is more valuable than them in the eyes of the dullard .

Buhari is a lost cause , I wish his supporters can see what we’ve seen without acting sentimental, religion and ethnicity has destroyed us in this country

44 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Marine54(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Fulani's value cow more than human being.

13 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by EyezofGod120: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
This table wey obi ezekwezile shake don scatter o grin bullhari and his fellow werey and zombie is coming for your head o,,,may thunder strike any mumu wey go quote me wrong on this talk

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by tuoyoojo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
If the news headline was 300 cows rustled from herders

One battalion of soldiers would have been sent for a sting operation but since it is humans.....na another story

First time in my life that I have witnessed this level of I don't care attitude from a "civilian president"

On the flip side, na them for north give bros bubu block votes that year.....despite His incompetence in his previous term

They must enjoy the changi and next level o

One year gone, three years more

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by melaniaup: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm
This table shaking is really strong
Maybe they should start cows close to institution, so if anything happens alongside with the cows.
He will respond much faster with energetic strength

Check my signature
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Racoon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Imposicant! Because baba himself is a cow.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by SandraJane: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
I think it is high time that Buhari's cows relocate to Aso rock to be with him and who knows he might start performing since he will be staying close with the love of his life. those cattle might even be made advisers and I'm sure he will give them 100 percent attention. what an excuse of a president

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
angry

President Buhari can be likened to King Louis XIV of France.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by thundafire: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
His cows gives him inspiration grin cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by PoeticComb: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Then Came the Reign of Lord Of the Cows .

The animal kingdom sifted through unimaginable carnage,

Petals fell in The North and the Dessert chill seeped through The South.

For the Lord of Cows let terror reign and persevere.

For the cow king being scared of the powers being , powers within ;

Walked on eggshells to save the Animal Kingdom.

The Sheep's breathed from A rock ,

Solid and immovable .
Unpacified it stood out in the dark , shadows all around it.

The Lord of the Cows sat on his throne ,

As he picked his teeth , legs stretched ,

He watched the Zoo burn .

Poetic Comb .......

25 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by lenghtinny(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Don't blame him.....

The man acts like he's one of them angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
That's the second class citizens u are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by legacystore: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Patrioticman007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
What an insult from the Obj distractor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Easybela(f): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Kingrefreshed: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
SandraJane:
Shared with Caption ...

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1338759271547277312

Meanwhile Aisha don relocate and leave Nigeria for una. War go soon start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
We dont have a working president. I don't know the direction this country is moving to but its not looking good.
I smell revolution, serious one.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by onlinenigb: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bubu would not leave it. U will wait till 50 years because cows are more valuable than human lives to them.

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by dynicks(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Is this woman ok?...someone who sees and regards his cows as first class citizens!!.....He even had to install CCTV cameras all around his barns so as to keep close watch on them wherever he is on planet earth.... someone who isn't aware that his supposed wife;Aisha has been away for months now.....nothing brings him joy than seeing his assets well catered for

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Judolisco(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dis woman still dey.... History will never forget u... Bring back our boys Don dey oh.... Yeye woman

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
wat do u expect from him?

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by meobizy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Leave his cows, how and where? Recent report shows he rules 206 million cows and counting. We loved him so much that we gave him a second term. If that isn’t the act of aimless cows then I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
It is well with Nigeria
We all have our individual roles to play and with collective efforts, we can Make Nigeria Great Again
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Hambivert: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
That is too much you are asking there Oby!

I think the President would only think about this suggestion as sparogative if you opine Nigerians turn themselves into his cows and probably relocate to Daura.

Mind you, you just can't be a cow anywhere in Nigeria and think you would be presidentialy made important. Daura is the only place for those kind of cows!

He'll care about them more by then.... I can even bet Lie Mohammed's left balls on this.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Ihatemumu: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please where is that Buhari supporter till 2023.
They value a cow than you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
But this buhari should be d worst president Nigeria have ever had and would ever have i guess... Very dull thin mallam

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Blossomfirst(f): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
PMB and his cows are 5&6 o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North / Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.