Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) (6470 Views)

Check Out The Eastern Security Network, ANAMBRA Patrol Team On Duty / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2020
I don't like this approach.

Plenty of buts,,, and dangers,,, attached to it.
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2020
StacyO:
I don't like this approach.

Plenty of buts,,, and dangers,,, attached to it.
From the view point of a Stacy.

I makwanu ihe a na ako?

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
PreyingMantis:
From the view point of a Stacy.

I makwanu ihe a na ako?

I don't know how you view it.
Then again,you might not be politically inclined.

Let me lecture you a bit,not going to dive in much.

This group;

They are already armed (Does it ring anything?)

The government are already seeking ways to pin Biafra a terrorist group (Do you think they might be able to archeive that through this? )

Many criminals on the loose (Do you think vulnerable people are safe with a militia group? )

Who is controlling this group? (Kanu is no where to be found)

You can educate me as well. We all should stop forming woke and actually learn to wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Notatribalist(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:

It can't work and will never work .

Arming themselves without government approval simply means they are Militia group..

What about Fulani herdsmen that are carrying Ak-47?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Well, as long as all of this madness both North and East stays in y'all regions...we are good. cool
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Masterclass32: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lorenzop:

mumu, is miyetti allah security backed by law?...is civilian jtf backed by law, there are several armed groups in the north that aren't back by law....so we should fold our hands and watch them slaughter us all before we do something, you guys are just astonished at the level of preparedness Nnamdi has unveiled, i guess you all underestimated him.....anyway, any bastard fulani herdsman that tries rubbish on our lands again, will pay dearly....Nnamdi Kanu said
miyetti Allah Is Not A Militia Group Thou They Av A Militia Team,other Northern States Have VGN,but it is localised and they are backed a quasi law,what i expect IPOB to do is propose a security group to its governors and all its state house of assembly,so as to make it law, lastly nobody hates igbos rather IPOB is propagating war
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Paperworka: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
jeff1993:
Na wa ooooo

Hope when python descends on them they wont start crying again.

This is where i give Yorubas kudos .... they formed theirs with the full backing and approval of southwestern governors regardless of political standings while the coward nnamdi kownu is busy pushing young boys to early grave.
Who is save in Nigeria? Because you go out to play bet and back home, Learn From your president wife whom has relocated to Dubai because of insecurity angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ipob should tread with caution.
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Paperworka: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
SIONKPO1:
miyetti Allah Is Not A Militia Group Thou They Av A Militia Team,other Northern States Have VGN,but it is localised and they are backed a quasi law,what i expect IPOB to do is propose a security group to its governors and all its state house of assembly,so as to make it law, lastly nobody hates igbos rather IPOB is propagating war
I dont blame you, keep posting Garbage while boys are waking up to reality angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by PreyingMantis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
StacyO:

This group;

The government are already seeking ways to pin Biafra a terrorist group (Do you think they might be able to archeive that through this? )

Many criminals on the loose (Do you think vulnerable people are safe with a militia group? )

You can educate me as well. We all should stop forming woke and actually learn to wake up.
Stacy Stacy!!!

1. IPOB has already been labelled a terrorist group and proscribed by the Nigerian government. So your first assertion is void... He that is down need fear no fall.

2. The purpose of arming them is to bring a Balance of Terror. It will no longer be business as usual for the Fulani militia code-named Fulani Herdsmen and their military wing called Nigeria Army.

3. One of the reasons for setting up the Eastern Security Network is to help rein in the miscreants running wild in the East.

4. If Nnamdi Kanu has the capacity to set up and train a group as large and as organized as the group we saw on video, why do you worry about who controls them? Do you need to be told they're an organised group operating with a chain of command?

I believe I have done my own little bit to educate and enlighten you on this matter. It is a step in the right direction. Many things would happen between now and 2024. Just keep an open mind and watch things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Justice35: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stupidity has no other definition aside foolishness

Well we all now the location the said network are patrolling....

As far as we are concerned Ipob doesn't exist here any longer..

The patrolling should start and end in Abia state and possible neighbors anyway..

in case you see them try to stop them and tell them..

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Stacy Stacy!!!

1. IPOB has already been labelled a terrorist group and proscribed by the Nigerian government. So your first assertion is void... He that is down need fear no fall.

2. The purpose of arming them is to bring a Balance of Terror. It will no longer be business as usual for the Fulani militia code-named Fulani Herdsmen and their military wing called Nigeria Army.

3. One of the reasons for setting up the Eastern Security Network is to help rein in the miscreants running wild in the East.

4. If Nnamdi Kanu has the capacity to set up and train a group as large and as organized as the group we saw on video, why do you worry about who controls them? Do you need to be told they're an organised group operating with a chain of command?

I believe I have done my own little bit to educate and enlighten you on this matter. It is a step in the right direction. Many things would happen between now and 2024. Just keep an open mind and watch things unfold.
1) Terrorist group with no criminal records yet. This is a golden opportunity that have presented itself to those seeking to extinguish this Biafran struggle. If only your enemies know the kindda chess piece to move next undecided ,Biafra will be a thing of the past both home and abroad.

2)Do you know that arming a group not approved by law,IS DANGEROUS??
This so called "security" givers will master all the nook and crannies in the state.
Trust me,92% of them have criminals as friends.

Do you know that 7 out of every 10 groups formed at any particular time will always have a misunderstanding which might lead to disintegration.
Do you think an armed civilian (considering how cold blooded humans are becoming this days) will be able to give in his hot temper,greed and selfishness??

Nnamdi Kanu's mouth runs like a tap,I won't be surprised if he wakes up someday and dish others to kill any non Igbo in "Biafra state".

3) A good idea.

4)I agree with you on this one.
Are they on salary? How about their family? Who is training them cause,those people I saw look like amateurs with guns.

Quick question;

What was the fate of barkassi boys in Nigeria??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by aBrokeRichDude: 3:34am On Dec 17, 2020
But wait ooo, Shey wer dis ppl dey get der Guns shocked.. Shuuu abi na legal now to hold dis kind of weapons? I wonder why amotekun abi watin b dat der name still dey use hunter gun and wood take dey hunt for herdsmen wen dey carry AK’s undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Samfloxin(m): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:

At least it was the initiative of their state governors
You are poorly educated

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 4:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Lorenzop:

mumu, is miyetti allah security backed by law?...is civilian jtf backed by law, there are several armed groups in the north that aren't back by law....so we should fold our hands and watch them slaughter us all before we do something, you guys are just astonished at the level of preparedness Nnamdi has unveiled, i guess you all underestimated him.....anyway, any bastard fulani herdsman that tries rubbish on our lands again, will pay dearly....Nnamdi Kanu said
My problem with people like you us that you feel you know all and you are not ready to listen to other peoples opinion's
How will the supposedly security be handled,salaries of its men,Ammunition,and hope it won't be hijacked?
Hatred kills faster than Covid19
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by PreyingMantis(m): 4:15am On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

1) Terrorist group with no criminal records yet. This is a golden opportunity that have presented itself to those seeking to extinguish this Biafran struggle. If only your enemies know the kindda chess piece to move next undecided ,Biafra will be a thing of the past both home and abroad.

2)Do you know that arming a group not approved by law,IS DANGEROUS??
This so called "security" givers will master all the nook and crannies in the state.
Trust me,92% of them have criminals as friends.

Do you know that 7 out of every 10 groups formed at any particular time will always have a misunderstanding which might lead to disintegration.
Do you think an armed civilian (considering how cold blooded humans are becoming this days) will be able to give in his hot temper,greed and selfishness??

Nnamdi Kanu's mouth runs like a tap,I won't be surprised if he wakes up someday and dish others to kill any non Igbo in "Biafra state".

3) A good idea.

4)I agree with you on this one.
Are they on salary? How about their family? Who is training them cause,those people I saw look like amateurs with guns.

Quick question;

What was the fate of barkassi boys in Nigeria??
I will try and address some of your concerns.

2a. Nigeria is currently a lawless state right now based on what is ground. There are several armed groups operating in Nigeria and are mostly not 'backed by law'. It's a free for all in the North. The security apparatus 'approved by law' have over time proven incompetent and incapable of securing anywhere, anything and anybody. So it's self-help for whoever intends to stay alive. It is the grim reality of today's Nigeria. The country is on a steady and gradual decline into total anarchy. The signs are ominous and those who are wise are preparing themselves using Yugoslavia as a case study. Woe betide any region that would end up like the Bosnians.

2b. The statistics you quoted are unverified and not backed up with any empirical data. It is therefore useless. We don't do hearsay when it comes to dishing out figures.

2c. The ESN is an organized group operating in a chain of command. I believe your worry stems from the age-long lawlessness of Nigerian security agents and their penchant for unleashing mayhem on civilian populations. Meddling in civilian affairs isn't part of the brief of the ESN. The group was set up for the sole reason of combating and check-mating armed foreign invaders.

2d. No matter how much Nnamdi Kanu's mouth runs like a tap, he can NEVER ask anybody to attack non-Igbos. Igbos aren't violent. It's not in our character and Nnamdi Kanu isn't an Emperor like you think. He enjoys massive support today because he hasn't derailed. The moment he derails, he will be done away with. Where's Ralph Uwazurike? In Igbo culture, even when a deity becomes too powerful, it will be shown the tree where it was carved out from. We pay obeisance to no one but the Almighty Chukwu Okike.

4. The ESN operatives are on salary and are very well renumerated. Their training has been ongoing for years and more volunteers will be trained in the coming months.

5. BAKASSI BOYS - The purpose for which the original Bakassi Boys came into being was achieved and it died a natural death. The group lost relevance and was disbanded the moment they went outside their brief and started meddling in civilian matters. If the ESN tows the same path, same FATE awaits them! Ultimate power resides with the people. The State and all instruments of State exists because of the people. Nigerians do not understand or know this and that's the major difference between Nigerians and Biafrans. We're very republican as a people

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Joke
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by IkpuMmadu: 4:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

They are saying that once a precedent has been set, that it should be copied by all.
If fear no catch you e catch me...This group have made Amotekun look like the palace guards in The Village Headmaster (please pardon me)

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by IkpuMmadu: 4:44am On Dec 17, 2020
PreyingMantis:

2a. Nigeria is currently a lawless state right now based on what is ground. There are several armed groups operating in Nigeria and are mostly not 'backed by law'. It's a free for all in the North. The security apparatus 'approved by law' have over time proven incompetent and incapable of securing anywhere, anything and anybody. So it's self-help for whoever intends to stay alive. It is the grim reality of today's Nigeria. The country is on a steady and gradual decline into total anarchy. The signs are ominous and those who are wise are preparing themselves using Yugoslavia as a case study. Woe betide any region that would end up like the Bosnians.

2b. The statistics you quoted are unverified and not backed up with any empirical data. It is therefore useless. We don't do hearsay when it comes to dishing out figures.

2c. The ESN is an organized group operating in a chain of command. I believe your worry stems from the age-long lawlessness of Nigerian security agents and their penchant for unleashing mayhem on civilian populations. Meddling in civilian affairs isn't part of the brief of the ESN. The group was set up for the sole reason of combating and check-mating armed foreign invaders.

2d. No matter how much Nnamdi Kanu's mouth runs like a tap, he can NEVER ask anybody to attack non-Igbos. Igbos aren't violent. It's not in our character and Nnamdi Kanu isn't an Emperor like you think. He enjoys massive support today because he hasn't derailed. The moment he derails, he will be done away with. Where's Ralph Uwazurike? In Igbo culture, even when a deity becomes too powerful, it will be shown the tree where it was carved out from. We pay obeisance to no one but the Almighty Chukwu Okike.

4. The ESN operatives are on salary and are very well renumerated. Their training has been ongoing for years and more volunteers will be trained in the coming months.

5. BAKASSI BOYS - The purpose for which the original Bakassi Boys came into being was achieved and it died a natural death. The group lost relevance and was disbanded the moment they went outside their brief and started meddling in civilian matters. If the ESN tows the same path, same FATE awaits them! Ultimate power resides with the people. The State and all instruments of State exists because of the people. Nigerians do not understand or know this and that's the major difference between Nigerians and Biafrans. We're very republican as a people
If fear no catch you e catch me...This group have made Amotekun look like the palace guards in The Village Headmaster (please pardon me)

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by ContentedK: 4:50am On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

This group;

I don’t understand the government you’re referring to here, the relevant or irrelevant government, so you lots can’t see the hand writing on the wall that Nigeria is a failed contraption.. be doing government government make pant wear you, there’s a killing spree and high level of insecurity going on in Nigeria , wait till they finish with your rural areas before the navigate to the urban settlements.. cos you think you’re safe in any of the cities you reside in?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by ContentedK: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Those ones are fulani people and you don't have any rights to question their use of arms. Helinues has been clear on what the status should be.

Why are these people not understanding us?
ESN is waiting for the Fulanis and their status to bring it on.. bastards everywhere

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by ContentedK: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2020
princemillla:

True , but u still haven’t answered my question sir.

We all know wielding/carrying gun in nigeria requires license. Are those guns licensed?

Just an ignorance question o!!!

Anyway it’s good to protect ur territory Sha atleast
the ones the Fulanis are wielding, does it have license... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by PreyingMantis(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2020
IkpuMmadu:
I believe what the ESN appears to be is what was originally planned for Amotekun. In their supposed sophistication, they allowed government forces to hijack and water it down to the joke it currently is right now... But again, in the larger scheme of things, it serves as a bedrock for a standing army and can quickly metamorphose into a proper fighting force. It will be triggered by events that would unfold between now and 2025

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by idealogical: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2020
More like jobless losers wandering around the bush in their village.

Pathetic failure of their own governors and jobless youths with nothing better to do in life.

What a sad shame
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by IkpuMmadu: 5:06am On Dec 17, 2020
PreyingMantis:
I believe what the ESN appears to be is what was originally planned for Amotekun. In their supposed sophistication, they allowed government forces to hijack and water it down to the joke it currently is right now... But again, in the larger scheme of things, it serves as a bedrock for a standing army and can quickly metamorphose into a proper fighting force. It will be triggered by events that would unfold between now and 2025
I learnt that Amotekun was chasing those that can't speak language well

This ESN guys look well trained and kitted . And they look very intelligent

Well, I pray they function....NK has ended up disgracing eastern and SS governors showing their ineptitude

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stupidity has no other definition aside foolishness

Well we all now the location the said network are patrolling....

As far as we are concerned Ipob doesn't exist here any longer..

The patrolling should start and end in Abia state and possible neighbors anyway..

Rubbish. U will soon develop heart-attack over Kanu/IPOB.
Re: Eastern Security Network Anambra Command Resume Patrol. (video) by NdigboWorldwide: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2020
PreyingMantis:

Let me help StacyO a little by asking you this, bakassi boys was approved by Mbadinuju as governor then, which of the eastern governor approved of this? What Nnadi Kanu did is totally wrong and unacceptable, this could be used against you too.
Did you remember during the days of massob, that they left what they are suppose to be doing and start imposing levies in main market from store owners to landlords and each containers that comes in, totally hijacking business of the government and that was when Peter obi dealt with them mercilessly.

I remembered all this vividly as I shipped in 37 containers that period and the story of what happened should be left for another day.

Nnadi Kanu should be very careful, the path he has chosen is a very dangerous path.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu: Immortalize Him – Yerima / Nigeria, China Agree On N300bn Keffi-Lafia Road Extension To Enugu / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.