Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp (3533 Views)

Am In Love With Lalasticlala / Thanks Y'all / How To Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
I Hope Dis Ur Love Is Genuine, Cuz D Word "LOVE" Is Very Expensive.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Finnese001: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
had it been ur sister, will u advise me to do such at this stage?
Bro, there's time for everything and this is d time profess my love

Ogbeni shut the fvck up abeg

Shameless heg.oat

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by BaddieFreak(f): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
I created this thread for two three reasons.
1) i mean it, and i want the whole romancelanders to know.
2) i want her to know my feelings
3) i want to confirm if truly am a simp. (Though i don't care).

Baddiefreak, though i should have told u this privately but i really want everyone here know that someone crushes on u also, same way u crushing on someone. I haven't met u in person, though we chat, and with the few chit-chat we had its has shown u are also an amazing being. Am sure u are financially better than me presently, and probably i don't know ur age but with d way u talk sometimes am sure am older than you, lol, because am in my mid 20s, though it doesn't matter cus age is just a number. Every other thing that matters: handsome, True affection, time, trust, love, financial stability, guidiance, inspiration, am ready to give it all to you. Ladies and gentlemen, pls troop in and call me a simp and i know some matured minds will join me to sorosoke so she can see this.

I like you trust me but love? That's too far.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by BaddieFreak(f): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
All this men shouting simps are the original simps. They all pretend like they don't ask ladies out. Na Dem dey beg lady for a round of sex, cowards. No wonder they can't ask a lady out for fear of rejections.
Toxic redpillers grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Finnese001: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Abeg help me tell that ediot that oloshos don't know what is love angry
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

but i would make u love me that's if given d chance, trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Mandela27: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:
All this men shouting simps are the original simps. They all pretend like they don't ask ladies out. Na Dem dey beg lady for a round of sex, cowards. No wonder they can't ask a lady out for fear of rejections.
Toxic redpillers grin
KEEP DISGUISING O.HEEDIAT MALE WITH SMELLY SCROTUM

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truvel:
I Hope Dis Ur Love Is Genuine, Cuz D Word "LOVE" Is Very Expensive.
bro it is... Am suprised i could fall in love on a faceless forum
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Abeg help me tell that ediot that oloshos don't know what is love angry
am sorry to say bro, u are really daft, no offense pls.
Is it ur olosho?
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Finnese001: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
am sorry to say bro, u are really daft, no offense pls.
Is it ur olosho?

Your parents must be ashamed of you I swear

Mugu

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Finnese001: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
bro it is... Am suprised i could fall in love on a faceless forum

Love kee you there pervert

You see yellow thighs and you're already in love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by RedPanthar: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala for who no love Baddie tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Tony142: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

u said u want simp, now u have seen a simp that profess love to you and you are still doing sharaka, women na wating ona want self? u better accept him o, because I Don dey plan how I won take come ona wedding like this, Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Thank you for your smart reply, keep telling your desired SIMP,that men don't propose love(their is nothing like Love) on an open forum

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SILENTandSMART2: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
haaaaahahahhahaha grin

krokrokrokrokro grin

buhahahaha grin

laugh wan keeee me oooo grin
chaiiiii grin omó people dey oooo grin

chai chai , kai kai kai grin

yeeéeeeeeeéwwww ,, aaaaaaaàhhhhhh grin

hehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Love kee you there pervert

You see yellow thighs and you're already in love
ur thinking faculty is so low. Can't imagine am actually exchanging words with u..
I guess that's d only thing u ever noticed about her. Shame on u..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tony142:

u said u want simp, now u have seen a simp that profess love to you and you are still doing sharaka, women na wating ona want self? u better accept him o, because I Don dey plan how I won take come ona wedding like this, Lol
big boss, abeq i wan host u, shey u dey lag.
Swears u be man

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
haaaaahahahhahaha grin

krokrokrokrokro grin

buhahahaha grin

laugh wan keeee me oooo grin

chaiiiii grin omó people dey oooo grin

chai chai , kai kai kai grin

yeeéeeeeeeéwwww ,, aaaaaaaàhhhhhh grin

hehehehehe grin
kiloshe eleyi bayi. Egbon, u suppose dey sorosoke with me ni now
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SILENTandSMART2: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
kiloshe eleyi bayi. Egbon, u suppose dey sorosoke with me ni now

kosi werey alayé , you self know say nah eleribuu people full here,

hypocrite also plenty, they will be doing as if they know give a forrkkk online whereas they're nothing offline wink

you suppose know say this romance section 90% of the niggas nah eleribuu, jusssd go to other sections like phones or technology you will see sensible people will great vibe wink not the eleribuu wey no get sense wink

moreover tell me more about the love i like listening to story grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

kosi werey alayé , you self know say nah eleribuu people full here,

hypocrite also plenty, they will be doing as if they know give a forrkkk online whereas they're nothing offline wink

you suppose know say this romance section 90% of the niggas nah eleribuu, jusssd go to other sections like phones or technology you will see sensible people will great vibe wink not the eleribuu wey no get sense wink

moreover tell me more about the love i like listening to story grin wink
no mind these fake so called alpha-males and red pillers.
Ma fo, i go reason u. Just hope make she listen 2 me.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SILENTandSMART2: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
no mind these fake so called alpha-males and red pillers.
Ma fo, i go reason u. Just hope make she listen 2 me.

abeg leave those alpha male ooo nah person wey no busy go dey drag words with them, some of their comment is so stupid jare

reason me as how ? yuuu mean telling me about it abi ? cus i never ask you for anything ooo cheesy

bro why will you be down like dat grin , person wey you never see cheesy , can dat be possible sha ?

all is well man ✊
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Finnese001: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
ur thinking faculty is so low. Can't imagine am actually exchanging words with u..
I guess that's d only thing u ever noticed about her. Shame on u..

Everyone here also noticed that grin

And we all know that's the reason why you're salivating to have her lol

But believe me you're on a long thing

Nothing will come out of this she already told you that mugu
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Nice response... Give him chance...the guy may really love you!!!
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Franktom247(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Because she buy motor now you love her my guy na driver you go do last last or na you buy the motor for her self omo see brother singing till fade
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Tony142: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
big boss, abeq i wan host u, shey u dey lag.
Swears u be man

Lol
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Everyone here also noticed that grin
And we all know that's the reason why you're salivating to have her lol
But believe me you're on a long thing
Nothing will come out of this she already told you that mugu
ok bro, we move.....
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Olaideolayemi:
Nice response... Give him chance...the guy may really love you!!!
thanks sir/ma.. baddiefreak I hope u are seeing this.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Finnese001: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
ok bro, we move.....

STFU

Who's your bro grin

I don't have ediots as brothers

Bleep off

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Franktom247:
Because she buy motor now you love her my guy na driver you go do last last or na you buy the motor for her self omo see brother singing till fade
that's too harsh bro...
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Finnese001:

STFU
Who's your bro grin
I don't have ediots as brothers
Bleep off
same here bro
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Let's quit this façade, baddiefreak has got more attention than she can take

Soulstalker, hope your are stalking on your grey matter
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
You made the wrongest move, son. Should have done this privately, son. Good luck, son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor / New Here, Need Friends / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.