Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp (3522 Views)

Am In Love With Lalasticlala / Thanks Y'all / How To Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
S—I—M—P!
boss...is this not Afi Kingdom?
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I like you trust me but love? That's too far.

Gaadaamn...after all the long notes. See how she dead the issue. This is ice cold.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
but i would make u love me that's if given d chance, trust me.

Bro..quit this shit...don't make us look bad nau undecided you don't beg a woman for a "chance" it's unheard of. It doesn't work that way, man.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by BaddieFreak(f): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
but i would make u love me that's if given d chance, trust me.

We could have talked about this privately, I wonder why you brought it here in the first place
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

We could have talked about this privately, I wonder why you brought it here in the first place

grin Chai. Simply try to consider him now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by BaddieFreak(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Chai. Simply try to consider him now.

I like him but love is another thing entirely.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Fremantle: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
thanks sir/ma.. baddiefreak I hope u are seeing this.
Truth is if Baddiefreak had acted like every other person on this forum and not uploaded a pic (shoulder down) we won't be having dis thread in the first place. You probably saw something u like that moved u, and u PM'ed first. Hope it's not lust that's moving u and u're covering up as Love?
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by daddymummy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
I created this thread for two three reasons.
1) i mean it, and i want the whole romancelanders to know.
2) i want her to know my feelings
3) i want to confirm if truly am a simp. (Though i don't care).

Baddiefreak, though i should have told u this privately but i really want everyone here know that someone crushes on u also, same way u crushing on someone. I haven't met u in person, though we chat, and with the few chit-chat we had its has shown u are also an amazing being. Am sure u are financially better than me presently, and probably i don't know ur age but with d way u talk sometimes am sure am older than you, lol, because am in my mid 20s, though it doesn't matter cus age is just a number. Every other thing that matters: handsome, True affection, time, trust, love, financial stability, guidiance, inspiration, am ready to give it all to you. Ladies and gentlemen, pls troop in and call me a simp and i know some matured minds will join me to sorosoke so she can see this.

I am very very very sure that you soulstalker and baddiefreak are one and the same person.

It is one person that opens 2 accounts with nairaland bearing the names soulstalker and baddiefreak.

It is you that have the 2 accounts.

No need of trying to deceive me.

I know it all.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

am sorry. But i actually wanted 2 make private, but i felt u don't take me serious(u hardly reply ur mails).. Am sincerely sorry. Maybe u shld mail me ur digits.. Let's talk
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

am sorry. But i actually wanted 2 make private, but i felt u don't take me serious(u hardly reply ur mails).. Besides, i just wanted 2 use d so called alpha-males to catch cruise
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I like him but love is another thing entirely.

grin soulstalker right now..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
am sorry. But i actually wanted 2 make private, but i felt u don't take me serious(u hardly reply ur mails).. Besides, i just wanted 2 use d so called alpha-males to catch cruise

grin Are you trying to use the Alphas as an excuse for your pathetic life?

Chai.. Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts bro. Don't give up. Keep on trying maybe one day she might consider you.

BaddieFreak right now..

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin soulstalker right now..
she's right, i was too forward... But atleast i passed a message loud and clear
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin Are you trying to use the Alphas as an excuse for your pathetic life?

Chai.. Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts bro. Don't give up. Keep on trying maybe one day she might consider you.

BaddieFreak right now..

my pathetic life? That's too harsh bro.. U sound as if u have never done something stupid 4 someöne u love..
Baddiefreak, i swear i Bleep up oo, imagine a lowlife nigga calling my life pathetic.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
my pathetic life? That's too harsh bro.. U sound as if u have never done something stupid 4 someöne u love..
Baddiefreak, i swear i Bleep up oo, imagine a lowlife nigga calling my life pathetic.

Honestly speaking, I can't bring myself so low to trade words with you bro, but if you want to take it to the next level here is my address and number.. call me when you get to 2nd toll gate, Lekki phase 2.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Honestly speaking, I can't bring myself so low to trade words with you bro, but if you want to take it to the next level here is my address and number.. call me when you get to 2nd toll gate, Lekki phase 2.

Bro. Can I talk to you please?
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Bro. Can I talk to you please?

Sure. Go on.
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
collinsuchendu:

i won't be so childish to call u for a fight, maybe we can go hangout for some bottles, lol.
And i understand u quite well.
Can i make a call? we should discuss a thing or two
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by doubleE70: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
i won't be so childish to call u for a fight, maybe we can go hangout for some bottles, lol.
And i understand u quite well.
Can i make a call? we should discuss a thing or two
hmmm I see
Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by Meedon: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
soulstalker:
am sorry. But i actually wanted 2 make private, but i felt u don't take me serious(u hardly reply ur mails).. Am sincerely sorry. Maybe u shld mail me ur digits.. Let's talk

A weakling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 1:56am On Dec 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Sure. Go on.
Good morning

Can I do that in private please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Do When U'r Lonely? / New Here, Need Friends / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.