Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor (3523 Views)

Guys which Nland babe would u date if u have d opportunity? / Guys Pick Your Christmas Wife. . . / Hottest Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2010
Imagination dancing night club:
YE, who  should i pick, jeni where are u? i will pick another chick, ok where is gabry, lemme take her, @ mama-gee, i know she already belongs to papa-gee aka 190, so guys pick any of nland chick and hit the dance floor here grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2010
Some pple dey sleep. . .lolz
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2010
don worry am not sleeping, infact i drop gabry i take pweety now lol
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2010
woo, am hitting pweety with alanta from the backside, the dance is getting hot
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2010
. . .for where undecided pweety is mine grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by kutest(f): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2010
well i cant feel d heat of this dance floor
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2010
****woo, changing to yahoozee, this time pweety is killing me with her dance step***
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 19, 2010
luizworld:

and who told u pweety is urs? grin

kutest:

well i cant feel d heat of this dance floor
just wait, the club is just starting up
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

woo, am hitting pweety with alanta from the backside, the dance is getting hot
Imagination grin tongue

luizworld:

smiley kiss cool
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Imagination grin tongue
smiley kiss cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Carolece(f): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2010
me, me, me. pick me. somebody pick me  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 19, 2010
*** now pweety just turn it to makossa woo, pweety u are killing me***
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2010
Carolece:

me, me, me. pick me. somebody pick me  grin  grin
don't worry u will soon be picked
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Pweety4me(f): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

*** now pweety just turn it to makossa woo, pweety u are killing me***

No now i am about 2 bust your face wif my fist if u don't stop patrolling around my backsidecheesy angry grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2010
***^^woo, pweety u hv turn it to 1 2 step, u are so good in dancing waoo***
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2010
**steps inside the club** shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Pweety4me(f): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2010
luizworld:

kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Pweety4me(f): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

***^^woo, pweety u hv turn it to 1 2 step, u are so good in dancing waoo***
U could never be more serious. . . grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 19, 2010
luizworld:

with who?
 *** me and pweety is doing th 1 2 step of a thing now woo***[/color]
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by bxcode(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2010
Carolece:

me, me, me. pick me. somebody pick me grin grin
Just take my hand, and lets roll smiley cool tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by daduke2k(m): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2010
Hey yall, d crazy dj duke in da haus. ~scratches~ switches 2 danger beatz~ nw whos my date 2nite. Throw ur handz up people. . . . .
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Carolece(f): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

with who?
*** me and pweety is doing th 1 2 step of a thing now woo***[/color]
You didnt even introduce yourself to me. Oh My God!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 19, 2010
Dj duke give us some dancehall musik cheesy
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by lallafati(f): 1:28am On Jun 19, 2010
daduke2k:

Hey yall, d crazy dj duke in da haus.  ~scratches~  switches 2 danger beatz~   nw whos my date 2nite. Throw  your handz up people. . . . .

Nahh u just stay at the mixing table and get the place heated up. I have a song request dj duke grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by patwhizkid(f): 4:30am On Jun 19, 2010
Lmao! Mahd pipool
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by abrahym(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2010
Poster u be day dreamer,well keep dreaming.
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2010
did i just fell asleep in da club? shocked
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2010
abrahym:

Poster u be day dreamer,well keep dreaming.
dis is for u

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2010
Carolece:

You didnt even introduce yourself to me. Oh My God!
ah sorry about that, in a short word, am the one and only odiaero of nland cheesy
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2010
****woo, just wake up to see that my partner pweety is gone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, waiting for dj duke to gist me who she went home with**
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2010
club dey open for mornin?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2010
Dyt:

club dey open for mornin?
u are morning over there does not mean that others are too, afterall, mama-gee and others are still sleeping lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Sugar Boy From PH / Hy There,drop Ur Number To Mingle / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.