Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) (47619 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Have you no brains at all?
Did Moses and his wife support Fulani bandits?
There's a line you shouldn't play with when human lives are involved.
Whether Biafran or Nigerian, we're all in the same boat. So why mock people who have no control over proceedings.
You should be ashamed of yourself
I don’t need your hypocrisy
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

I don’t need your hypocrisy
Of course you don't.
But be rest assured your land grabbing effort aka Biafra will never come.
Get used to being citizens of Nigeria even if 2nd class
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by EMMY76: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
How can any country progress with this daily wastage of innocent blood? undecided
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Of course you don't.
But be rest assured your land grabbing effort aka Biafra will never come.
Get used to being citizens of Nigeria even if 2nd class
At this stage
Your opinion don’t count
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

At this stage
Your opinion don’t count
Nor your wish
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Nor your wish
So keep calm and watch
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
tit:
Ha ha ha.
Fulanis inside Makurdi?
Ha ha ha

Why is lady laughing? May the same evil be meted on u be d end of 2020
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Pimine: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
nairatag:

Calm down. There is a saying that Nigerians don't read and you really confirmed that.

It's a new Prediction while that was previous Prediction before league started.
Aswearugaaad

Where you predicted LFC to come third after Chelsea? Yeah, it's cos of poorly thought out articles like that that Nigerians don't read.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by nairatag: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Where you predicted LFC to come third after Chelsea? Yeah, it's cos of poorly thought out articles like that that Nigerians don't read.

I will remind you at the end of the season
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by armadeo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
This county is not safe at all
Just imagine.

He probably went to work that day, his wife also. They came back cooked, ate went to bed and some useless people came and killed them.in the night.

They never expected this.

Jesus christ.

We are not safe in Nigeria
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

So keep calm and watch
We're watching.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by blackengineerr: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2020
These fulanis are demons from the pit of hell
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by blaqoracle: 3:50am On Dec 17, 2020
PenuelFarms:
There is actually no basis for Fulani herdsmen to attack in urban areas? These ones are assassins and murderers. We don't have to make prejudicial statements that may distract investigators.
from the caption, you know it fake news there is nothing like Fulani heardsmen, you only have heardsmedia.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Condolences to the families of the deceased...

Now, looking at this case dispassionately, I am not jumping to any conclusion, but I strongly doubt the Fulani herdsmen theory, or the 'jihad' theory

1.The victim is a lawyer, and he probably has some enemies.

2.The murder took place in a city setting.

3.Both the man and his wife were killed. The house was not burnt.

4.Why would herdsmen attack just one house, and leave others alone? Herdsmen usually attack several houses

5.The area is not lactated in farmland or in rural area (Makurdi residents should help here).

It has the hallmarks of a organized hit.....not a herdsmen attack. It may be the attackers a re fulani, and then again there is a high chance they aren't.

The sad thing about this thread is that it attracts bigots ready to scream and shout over the whole issue.

Att he end of the day, let the Police investigate the crime. It isn't for the governor to play poltics and tribalist commentary over the death.

MODIFIED

Looking at some of the pics, it does appear that the house is located in a rather isolated area, however, let the investigations be done first. If herdsmen did it, find them. If locals did it., find them.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Ofadaman(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2020
This is why I keep my 9 millimeter barrel with me at all times, car compartment, home drawer,under my pillow,in the shower ,all over my house, I've got hidden weapons around.

Even in the football pitch. I never play without my poisoned Dagger and Otumokpo, it's a hard life, be prepared at all times
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by zedman1(m): 5:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Kriss216:

So, what’s funny??!
It's not funny but unfortunately he's right. Fulani inside Makurdi? What kind of a man is this Ortom sef? People outside Benue won't understand. Na wah!
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by cardoctor(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2020
The house in the picture is in the middle of nowhere. See dense forest all around. Anything can happen to anyone here and it could be by anyone.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by bamite(m): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Greenback:

Yes. Like bamite and omenka.

Lzaa Imhotep

Another yaba leftist on the lose. Imhotep and his gang of imbeciles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Harmlesspill(m): 6:55am On Dec 17, 2020
He will rest in peace if he in no way supported the emerging of president buhari as the president of Nigeria.
If he did then he got what he ordered for!
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by mezico96(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2020
DedeNkem:

I wish your God wasn't imaginary!
Oga don't mention me if you have nothing to say okay?
Its my believe!
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2020
This horrible pics I'm seeing here looks more like handiwork of brutal assassin or murderer. Allegedly tagging Fulani herdsmen to this won't help Police investigation into the matter. RIP to the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by zedman1(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2020
tit:
Ha ha ha.
Fulanis inside Makurdi?
Ha ha ha
On the surface it's not a thing to laugh about but I understand why you're laughing and I know the kind of laugh you're laughing. Ortom no be human being I swear. In Makurdi If na civilised country Ortom for be first suspect for trying to bury this case. Anyways, he's the one who made the Fulani herdsmen popular, I guess we're enjoying their activities now. Maybe he's only trying to remain relevant in the trend he created. Chief drama king.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2020
bamite:

Another yaba leftist on the lose. Imhotep and his gang of imbeciles
Reject Boko haramism.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by zedman1(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
Condolences to the families of the deceased...

Now, looking at this case dispassionately, I am not jumping to any conclusion, but I strongly doubt the Fulani herdsmen theory, or the 'jihad' theory

1.The victim is a lawyer, and he probably has some enemies.

2.The murder took place in a city setting.

3.Both the man and his wife were killed. The house was not burnt.

4.Why would herdsmen attack just one house, and leave others alone? Herdsmen usually attack several houses

5.The area is not lactated in farmland or in rural area (Makurdi residents should help here).

It has the hallmarks of a organized hit.....not a herdsmen attack. It may be the attackers a re fulani, and then again there is a high chance they aren't.

The sad thing about this thread is that it attracts bigots ready to scream and shout over the whole issue.

Att he end of the day, let the Police investigate the crime. It isn't for the governor to play poltics and tribalist commentary over the death.

MODIFIED

Looking at some of the pics, it does appear that the house is located in a rather isolated area, however, let the investigations be done first. If herdsmen did it, find them. If locals did it., find them.
Well, I reside in Makurdi and I will tell you without any investigation or doubt that it's Ortom doing what he knows how to do best again- riding on the gullibility of the average Nigerian.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by bamite(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
imhotep:

Reject Boko haramism.

Cc lzaa

Reject senselessness
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
tit:

I know you will be happy to see me cry.

If you are sad about this death,
can you make the next Mr Udam a hard target?
People need legal weapons to defend themselves.

I don't get you.
Please!!
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Ojueyes: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
bamite:

Reject senselessness
Sai Oshiomole

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by LZAA: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Oshiomole

cc lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by OyinO: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
DonBenny77:
See what they did to his pregnant wife
It wont be well wit buhari's generation

Leave Buhari out of this. WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS STATES AND THEIR SECURITY ARCHITECTURES DOING ABOUT HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY, BLOODY CRIMES AND LAWLESSNESS IN THEIR STATES? If Buhari imposes curfew or declare state of emergency in a state, you people will still complain. The state Governors took Oaths to protect lives and properties of the citizens resident in their States. They used Bibles and Qurans to swear to provide security, jobs, and not to be corrupt in office. Why are we quick to blame Buhari who is in the centre? What of the Governors and their State Security Apparatuses?? Are they for decoration and stage performance?
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by OyinO: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Any small thing, Buhari. That's what they were doing to GEJ. Some wicked Governors are allowing wicked things to happen in their states, and what the Nigerians could do was to apportion all blames to GEJ.
A man couldn't impregnate his own wife, but you're blaming Buhari for that too.
Leave Buhari out of this. WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS STATES AND THEIR SECURITY ARCHITECTURES DOING ABOUT HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY, BLOODY CRIMES AND LAWLESSNESS IN THEIR STATES? These 36 States collect huge unaccounted and undisclosed monies every month in the name of "SECURITY VOTES". If Buhari imposes curfew or declare state of emergency in a state, you people will still complain. The state government and their Governors took Oaths to protect lives and properties of the citizens resident in their States. They used Bibles and Qurans to swear to provide security, jobs, and not to be corrupt in office. Why are we quick to blame Buhari who is in the centre? What of the Governors and the their Stare Security Apparatuses??
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by DonBenny77(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
OyinO:

Leave Buhari out of this. WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS STATES AND THEIR SECURITY ARCHITECTURES DOING ABOUT HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY, BLOODY CRIMES AND LAWLESSNESS IN THEIR STATES? If Buhari imposes curfew or declare state of emergency in a state, you people will still complain. The state Governors took Oaths to protect lives and properties of the citizens resident in their States. They used Bibles and Qurans to swear to provide security, jobs, and not to be corrupt in office. Why are we quick to blame Buhari who is in the centre? What of the Governors and their State Security Apparatuses?? Are they for decoration and stage performance?
Shut up! Buhari has given them the effontry to grab lands all over the country, and they have the security operatives backing them and fighting on their behalf.
These people have forcefully implemented RUGA they have large settlements every corner nationwide.
What's your problem, are you blind, dumb or stupid?
Some of you'll dont know whats happening yet.
Right here in Ahoada rivers state fulani herdsmen are feeding their cows on our farmlands.
Since i was born over 30yrs, i havent experienced such.
Only in Buhari's regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.