Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) (47618 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by Nchenches: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

Truth hurt
Have you see benue people react like they do when they see biafra flag

Cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta - it’s unfortunate that the Middle belt groups don’t search for independence from Nigeria to get freedom from Fulani troubles in one Nigeria.
Crude oil - stuupiiid.
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by tit(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
feejay70:

We will track you, you are a suspect...heartlessbeing

Tracker.
Give me your address make I come see wetin you fit do.
Or do you want my address?
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by treatise: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kriss216:

So, what’s funny??!
What I think is funny is there are apparently no Fulani interests in the personas of the murdered victims. Did they prevent them from grazing even when there's no farmland around? These are a targeted killing designed to share semblance with herders' styles. This is obviously the handiwork of Benue person. RIP
Re: Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) by OyinO: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
DonBenny77:

Shut up! Buhari has given them the effontry to grab lands all over the country, and they have the security operatives backing them and fighting on their behalf.
These people have forcefully implemented RUGA they have large settlements every corner nationwide.
What's your problem, are you blind, dumb or stupid?
Some of you'll dont know whats happening yet.
Right here in Ahoada rivers state fulani herdsmen are feeding their cows on our farmlands.
Since i was born over 30yrs, i havent experienced such.
Only in Buhari's regime

Poo brain spotted!
What is your State Governor and political traitors doing in that regards? What is the State Government doing in Rivers State to combat Fulani Herdsmen or other dangerous intruders who violate rights or cause mayhem. Bloody coward like you who is blaming Buhari for your weak erection. Continue blaming Buhari until you and your coward people are consumed. Your leaders are your traitors. They have the Constitution, Means and Authority to combat INSECURITY in your State. They have failed you, and you're blaming someone else. They only move in convoys made up of the Army, MOPOL, NCDC and SSS but they don't care about you. But you say the Army is backing the Fulani Herdsmen whereas your Governor and top political Leaders move and dine with the Army et al.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / Miss Joy Odama: Undergraduate Death Shrouded In Mystery (photo)