Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World (1773 Views)

God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes / The State With The Highest Number Of Tribes / Woman Crashes Her Own Car On Purpose To Show Her Kids That God Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by Thattallgirl(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
The world has produced a good number of geniuses and black kids are among this circle. Three black geniuses identified as Ramarni Wilfred, Anala Beevers and Alannah George have the highest IQs ever in the world. These kids are members of Mensa, which is the world's oldest high IQ society.

1. Ramarni Wilfred
Ramarni has an IQ score of 162, higher than Albert Einstein’s and Stephen Hawking’s. The 16-year-old boy, whose IQ is also higher than Bill Gates, was only 10 when he wrote a paper on the philosophy of fairness, Face 2 Face Africa reports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by Thattallgirl(f): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
2. Anala Beevers
At just four years old, Anala Beevers possessed an IQ of over 145. She could identify each letter of the alphabet when she was just 10 months.

In 2014 when she was five years, Anala could recite the name of every North American state and capital on the map.

2 Shares

Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by longetivity(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
BLACK is amazingly beautiful
Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by Thattallgirl(f): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
3. Alannah George
Alannah, who has an IQ score of 140, is the youngest member of Mensa from the United Kingdom. The four-year-old girl has an obsession for words and numbers.

The little child, who taught herself how to read before starting school, prefers reciting the alphabet and times tables than singing nursery rhymes.

https://www.legit.ng/1386483-black-geniuses-highest-iqs-world.html

Cc lalasticlala Freiburger r231

2 Shares

Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by LisaAnneMia: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
I can't imagine the number of Nigerian kids with very high IQ. I don't even know if there's a body that accepts such kids and encourage them. Some kids that were assumed to have down syndrome may be geniuses.
longetivity:
BLACK is amazingly beautiful
Really is

1 Like

Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by Thattallgirl(f): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2020
LisaAnneMia:
I can't imagine the number of Nigerian kids with very high IQ. I don't even know if there's a body that accepts such kids and encourage them. Some kids that were assumed to have down syndrome may be geniuses. Really is
And such kids may not be rich kids. My mom told me of a real story that happened somewhere around Makoko or so. When the boy started speaking, he spoke only Queen's English. His parents were local people to the core and they didn't understand what he was saying, till someone discovered him. God knows where he is now

1 Like

Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
The world has produced a good number of geniuses and black kids are among this circle. Three black geniuses identified as Ramarni Wilfred, Anala Beevers and Alannah George have the highest IQs ever in the world. These kids are members of Mensa, which is the world's oldest high IQ society.

1. Ramarni Wilfred
Ramarni has an IQ score of 162, higher than Albert Einstein’s and Stephen Hawking’s. The 16-year-old boy, whose IQ is also higher than Bill Gates, was only 10 when he wrote a paper on the philosophy of fairness, Face 2 Face Africa reports.

Ramarni

Is he of Guyanese ancestry?
Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by LisaAnneMia: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
And such kids may not be rich kids. My mom told me of a real story that happened somewhere around Makoko or so. When the boy started speaking, he spoke only Queen's English. His parents were local people to the core and they didn't understand what he was saying, till someone discovered him. God knows where he is now
Imagine... yet these kids aren't trending
Re: See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World by mhosqo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Inasmuch as we would like to promote 'africanness' please don't resort to lies to drive a directionless point.

Ever heard of Tao and other wonderkids? That man was simply wonderful; from South Korea or so, I'm a bit rusty now. This ones are just featherweights.
Could recite state capitals, really? Better be a joke !
Pls research more and update, this ones don't come close at all.

(1) (Reply)

Just Came In / Landed Properties For Sale In Osogbo/osun State / I'm Bragging, Darn It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.