Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I'm Bragging, Darn It! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Bragging, Darn It! (1775 Views)

Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Advocator: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2011
This is a bragging thread. Have your say before my flashy 50-dollar hair cut blinds your sight. If you have nothing to brag about just talk your walk out of here before that Grand Torismo runs you over. It ain't tricking if you got what they asking and that I do. cool
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by 190: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
Looking for my AK-47
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
ow my d1ck is sooo big every chick i Bleep plays hide and seek with it. undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Ethiodime: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sir-fly:

ow my d1ck is sooo big every chick i bleep plays hide and seek with it. undecided

its that surgery and sh it, eh ? ?

@ the thread , i m hot just like that. cheesy
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ethiodime:

its that surgery and sh it, eh ? ?

angry angry angry

u are wearing anothr account to abuse mi again, u fucking ugly girl called babe leave me alone.
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Goldieluks: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
why is it that,whenever ''Advocator'' surfaces  ''Ethiopdime'' must also surface??
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

why is it that,whenever ''Advocator'' surfaces  ''Ethiopdime'' must also surface??

ethiopdime is tht ugly babe, advocatorr is her bf, shes always in his topics, ewwwwww i hate her.
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

Looking for my AK-47

im alredy to be your friend not bf just friend . undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Woke4all(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
THREAD
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sir-fly:

ethiopdime is tht ugly babe, advocatorr is her bf, shes always in his topics, ewwwwww i hate her.

Gosh!!!
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Gosh!!!

u too think tht she is ugly omg i love u for thttttttttttttttttt , shes always in her abusive bf topics thts why undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Natasha2(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^^hehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

natasha my friend

babe = ethiopdime

spread the newz wiv me, let er'one know what kind of lying btich she fucking is. sad angry sad angry sad angry sad
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by BABE3: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Goldieluks!!! God don bless you finish! Happy Easter my Dear sister! cheesy I thought I was the only one that noticed

**I'm starting to smell fish*** ***I need some explanation(s)***

@Topic: They don't sell my kind of SWAG in SHOP-RITE., wink
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Natasha2(f): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sir-fly:

natasha my friend

babe = ethiopdime

spread the newz wiv me, let er'one know what kind of lying btich she bleeping is. sad angry sad angry sad angry sad

hehehe no nah i'm too busy to do this trash grin grin grin grin and i'm not your friend not untill i confirm your rap.e story is untrue

Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Goldieluks: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

Goldieluks!!! God don bless you finish! Happy Easter my Dear sister!  cheesy I thought I was the only one that noticed

**I'm starting to smell fish***    ***I need some explanation(s)***

@Topic: They don't sell my kind of SWAG in SHOP-RITE.,  wink

same to you sweetie. smiley
i couldn't bear it any-more,gotta let it out. wink
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by 190: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
[size=28pt]YAAAY SIR-T WANTS TO DATE ME!![/size]
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Phate05: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2011

Currently cruising at Mach 3 on my Space Shuttle.
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

Goldieluks!!! God don bless you finish! Happy Easter my Dear sister!  cheesy I thought I was the only one that noticed

**I'm starting to smell fish***    ***I need some explanation(s)***

@Topic: They don't sell my kind of SWAG in SHOP-RITE.,  wink

[size=14pt]
bleep you er'one knows u nd that ethiopdime is the same person nd tht advocado is your abusive bf.  i hate u .
[/size]

Natasha,,:

what i did is true but i wil not confess im scared. what if my gf dumps meeeee  sad
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by BABE3: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

same to you sweetie. smiley
i couldn't bear it any-more,gotta let it out. wink

She likes him! cool Shikena!
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

She likes him! cool Shikena!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

u are so stupid, why dont u say i like him since u nd her are the same personnnnnnnn who u fooling u fucking ugly

satan
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by 190: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
BABE don meet her match grin grin grin
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

BABE don meet her match grin grin grin

shes only tough when she calls her friends nd her loverrr but when shes alone shes scared of mi.

i feel good abeg welijo
undecided undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Phate05: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2011

Who be this Sir fly again? undecided undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by 190: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
^ hes my boyfriend
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Phate05:

Who be this Sir fly again? undecided undecided

the youngest flying boy of ths place, write tht in a book so u wont forget.  undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
huh? is your gf a mugu ??  lipsrsealed how can you touch her for 4 hours and she woke up and didn't know is she plank??
gosh you are lucky it is not me cos you wouldn't have known what to do with blood on your bed and you would have been in cell by now angry angry.
and wait oh your gf must be a mugu  undecided to not have known dammit how can i go to someone's house take a drink and all of a sudden I feel tipsy and then fall asleep for four hours and wake up like nothing happened gosh, when i have not even slept in my house gosh only feeling tipsy will make me smell a rat. *thinking loud***no doubt she is a mugu* cheesy
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

^ hes my boyfriend

plsssss dont lie to others . angry

Natasha,,:

huh? is your gf a mugu ??  lipsrsealed how can you touch her for 4 hours and she woke up and didn't know is she plank??
gosh you are lucky it is not me cos you wouldn't have known what to do with blood on your bed and you would have been in cell by now angry angry.
and wait oh your gf must be a mugu  undecided to not have known dammit how can i go to someone's house take a drink and all of a sudden I feel tipsy and then fall asleep for four hours and wake up like nothing happened gosh, when i have not even slept in my house gosh only feeling tipsy will make me smell a rat. *thinking loud***no doubt she is a mugu* cheesy

shes not a virgin nd the pills that i gave her was so powerful nd expensive. can u believe she was out for like 7 hours ?

i bleeped her brutally for 4 hours and the remainng hours i washed her up, cloth nd even massage her pussy so she

wont feel numb when she woke up. i plan all this, im not proud of it but i planned it good.
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Phate05: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

^ hes my boyfriend

Dude, are you now gay? undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by 190: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sir-fly what pills did u use cheesy
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
Phate05:

Dude, are you now gay? undecided

she , he   told me tht she was a gurl  undecided undecided
Re: I'm Bragging, Darn It! by Sirfly: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
190:

Sir-fly what pills did u use cheesy

Ambien works wonder, but give it whoever person u plannin to giving atleast 4 pills . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland / ISIS Bomb Instructor Accidentally Detonates Suicide Vest,kills 21 Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.