Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes (615 Views)

See Three Black Kids That Have The Highest IQs Ever In The World / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes by africamediang(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2022
Children are a unique gift from God. The final element completes a marriage between two couples.

We all understand that when two people get married, all they want to do is have their first child. When the possibility of God favoring their marriage with children arises, we as a whole know how grateful everyone will be.

In this article, I'll show you some photos of small toddlers that were born with unique eyeballs. Would it be more appropriate to term it peculiar or shaded? In any case, it's still odd because there aren't any normal people around.
Everyone is not born with the same attributes; instead, everyone is born with unique attributes, which may be due to genetics, characteristics, or qualities in some situations.

Despite their darkened eyes, they are quite attractive. Take a look at the ones below:
See Photos>>>>>https://africamediang.com/god-is-wonderful-see-14-photos-of-little-kids-that-were-born-with-strange-eyes/

Re: God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes by slimjohn2k5: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Y r they all white?
Re: God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:29pm On May 29, 2022
smiley smileyIf you've read Stormlight Archives by Robert Jordan you'd understand the concept of Lighteyes and dark eyes
Re: God Is Wonderful! See 14 Photos Of Little Kids That Were Born With Strange Eyes by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:22am On May 30, 2022
Valardoerhis:
storm light archive by BRANDON SANDERSON.
Holy shit! my bad, I always mistake them for each other since Brandon helped finished The Wheel of Time series for Robert Jordan
I love them both

(1) (Reply)

Unity Bank Interview / Website Design Company In India, Indian Web Designer, Web Site Development Compa / Cost Of An Isuzu Rodeo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.