Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? (2590 Views)

IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives / Lie: "Fulani Herdsmen Only Carry Sticks -buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2020
But here's BANDITS AND FULANI HERDSMEN with AK-47 with a Governor

Some northern said the above picture was a Governor with local vigilantee....ok if so you doesn't have problem with local vigilante in the north carrying AK-47 but has a problem with ESN carrying AK-47

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by helinues: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Are bandits security outfit?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2020
there's nothing like bandits please
call a spade a spade
BOKO HARAM is what we have

6 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Cubana01: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2020
I laugh them
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by TooMuchStuff: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2020
ESN is boo.
The Only Way to go in SS SE anti-Fulani operation

7 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by donbachi(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Na only person wey dey carry knife,na e no dey like make another person carry knife pass him back.
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:
no they are not...yet they have AK-47 but you want a security outfit to fight them with what stick? Dane gun? Or teeth

12 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by efighter: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:

call a spade a spade

SYNONYMS
=========

Angry - Annoyed - Upset

Boko Haram - Fulani herdsmen - Bandits

1 Like

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Ikology(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2020
So you now group bandits and your ESN as the same. What a warped way of thinking

2 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by GMBuhari: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
abeg where i fit see AK buy ? since everybody thinks it's ok to have one , make me sef get one abeg

Naija na Cruise

3 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Ikology:
So you now group bandits and your ESN as the same. What a warped way of thinking
you have to come from the north to think like the north....since nigeria military, police, navy carry AK-47 they grouped as BANDITS
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by KingMack(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Stop spreading false info bro..that was an ex bandit which was granted amnesty.
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by favor914: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:

call a spade a spade

There's nothing like armed robbery & kidnapping in South East Nigeria, please lets call a spade a spade, IPOB is what we have.

1 Like

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by yarimo(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2020
ezenwajosh:
But here's BANDITS AND FULANI HERDSMEN with AK-47 with a Governor

Some northern said the above picture was a Governor with local vigilantee....ok if so you doesn't have problem with local vigilante in the north carrying AK-47 but has a problem with ESN carrying AK-47
from your narration that means ESN are bandit ?

2 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Bkayyy: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
Of course both are security outfits.
Bandits are the security outfit of the North while ESN is for the East.
What are you saying?
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by yarimo(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

Of course both are security outfits.
Bandits are the security outfit of the North while ESN is for the East.
What are you saying?
with constitutional sections made bandit as security outfit of the north ?
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:
Which one is worse

Guy use your brain for once now undecided

3 Likes

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by SlayerSupreme: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Lol. You can actually feel the fear from Nigerians. Chai it's been a long time I felt happy about the Igbo situation in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Bkayyy: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
with constitutional sections made bandit as security outfit of the north ?
And which constitutional section made Hisbah and Amotekun the security outfit of their respective regions?
You see all of them are the same. The only difference is that North has Four security outfits while the south have one for each.
North has Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen and Hisbah
West has Amotekun
East has ESN
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
from my point it means YOU NEED AK-47 TO FIGHT THOSE FULANI BANDITS THAT wields AK-47

1 Like

Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by yarimo(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
ezenwajosh:
from my point it means YOU NEED AK-47 TO FIGHT THOSE FULANI BANDITS THAT wields AK-47
ak 47 with out government approval you are clearly a criminal
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Bkayyy: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
Lies. Does that mean that Hisbah, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen and Amotekun are criminals?
Mind you, Nigeria is yet to proscribe any of the groups I listed above. So be careful with your answer
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by yarimo(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

And which constitutional section made Hisbah and Amotekun the security outfit of their respective regions?
You see all of them are the same. The only difference is that North has Four security outfits while the south have one for each.
North has Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen and Hisbah
West has Amotekun
East has ESN
go to any state that has hisba and read the state laws first before typing rubbish in a public forum. If you are a criminal you want to hide in a so called ESN platform we will deal with you ruthlessly. Beware
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Bkayyy: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
go to any state that has hisba and read the state laws first before typing rubbish in a public forum. If you are a criminal you want to hide in a so called ESN platform we will deal with you ruthlessly. Beware
I am not even a member of ESN and I doubt if they are on this forum.
Infact it is 0.8 percent of Ndigbo are on this forum.
Now tell me when a state law oversees that of the federal law and when states have the right of launching and operating security outfits?
BTW, who is the we in your statement?
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by yarimo(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

I am not even a member of ESN and I doubt if they are on this forum.
Infact it is 0.8 percent of Ndigbo are on this forum.
Now tell me when a state law oversees that of the federal law and when states have the right of launching and operating security outfits?
why do we have state assembly ?
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Bkayyy: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
why do we have state assembly ?
For anything that excludes carrying of weapons and secession
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2020
yarimo:
haven't heard self defence is criminality.... The government that couldn't protect me is the government am waiting to get an AK-47 to protect my self?

The government that releases captured bokoharam members is the government am waiting to approve me to defend my self?

Well you have to come from a region to think like that region

In my region THE GOVERNMENT IS THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE APPROVED!
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by freeman5050: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:

call a spade a spade

Moreover they are TERRORIST my brother,
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by MosayA: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Double standard. Animal Nation
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by yarimo(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2020
ezenwajosh:
haven't heard self defence is criminality.... The government that couldn't protect me is the government am waiting to get an AK-47 to protect my self?

The government that releases captured bokoharam members is the government am waiting to approve me to defend my self?

Well you have to come from a region to think like that region

In my region THE GOVERNMENT IS THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE APPROVED!
where is your region
Re: They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? by nazicartel(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2020
efighter:

SYNONYMS
=========

Angry - Annoyed - Upset

Boko Haram - Fulani herdsmen - Bandits
= TERRORIST

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postponed Campaign Due To Ailing Tinubu Medical Trip Abroad -sahara Reporter / APC Leaders Support Tinubu In The Morning And Atiku At Night - Senator Akpabio / Northerners Should Reject Atiku For Opposing Sharia Rule In Nigeria: Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.