Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ... (3457 Views)

Whats The Difference Of These Two Words "Center And Centre" ?? / Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)? / Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by yungz: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: ... by rtdCivilservant: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Is that not a measuring scale? U put whatever u want to weigh into that bucket-like vessel and u take the reading from the scale above.
Re: ... by Tools4sale: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Measuring scale joor...
Re: ... by merieam16(f): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2020
I'm also here to learn
Re: ... by obiekunie2: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2020
you were given a school project to build something and you did not ask them the name of what they said you should build.

na wa you sha!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by RubiesBanking: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2020
yungz:
pls who knows the name of this instrument?

i was given a school project to build this.

https://geotechnical-equipment.com/product/specific-gravity-frame/?hcb=1
Re: ... by CandyOps(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
you were given a school project to build something and you did not ask them the name of what they said you should build.

na wa you sha!

grin grin

You sound like a Dad. Someone with a high Financial Intelligence Quota abi quotience.

Shey u done de pay school fees abi? because person wey no sabi de value of money cannot get this kin ot

1 Like

Re: ... by obiekunie2: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
CandyOps:

grin grin

You sound like a Dad. Someone with a high Financial Intelligence Quota abi quotience.

Shey u done de pay school fees abi? because person wey no sabi de value of money cannot get this kin ot

you will be a very good profiler. cool

5 Likes

Re: ... by sinkhole: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
yungz:

The way people do not know how to use internet to solve their problem baffles me.
If you do a simple google lens search, the name will pop-up and if you go further on google, the construction details will be revealed to you embarassed
Re: ... by Joeblazeochola(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
I guess its an advance spring balance, used to measure weights
Re: ... by olanrewaju49127: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'm also here to learn
Re: ... by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
They give it to you to build yet you don't know the name meaning you can't build it undecided
Re: ... by Haliraph(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Name - SPECIFIC GRAVITY FRAME

Under-bench weighing facility
Robust frame.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Specific Gravity Frame is used in conjunction with electronic balance for specific gravity or density determination of hardened concrete and aggregates.

Consisting of a purpose built robust frame designed to support the electronic balance. The lower part of the frame incorporates a moving platform, which carries the water tank allowing the test specimens to be weighed in both air and water.

There are 3 choices of balances to choose from with different capacities.

Supplied complete with Cradle, Density Basket, hook and water tank .

Hope this answers your question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Ayhisha(f): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na torque wrench grin

1 Like

Re: ... by obinna58(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
yungz:

Contraption
Re: ... by ChiefSosa(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Do a reverse google search on the image, I'm sure you'll find all the answers you need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by femi4: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
yungz:

2 Likes

Re: ... by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cutlass
Re: ... by GodWrites: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
sinkhole:

The way people do not know how to use internet to solve their problem baffles me.
If you do a simple google lens search, the name will pop-up and if you go further on google, the construction details will be revealed to you embarassed

Sometimes it's all for the comments and attention... Annoying set of folks.
Re: ... by Benwallt(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Popcorn instrument
Re: ... by Heloct(f): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
obiekunie2:

na wa you sha!

Just what I was about typing.

Professors will give you projects and assignments and you will suck it up without asking for explanations.. why are you now a student if you can't ask them questions?
Re: ... by Amotekun777: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na time machine na... angry
Re: ... by cosmos2000(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2020
obiekunie2:

na wa you sha!

That should be JETS club!!!
Innovative ideals

(1) (Reply)

Medical Graduate Refuses To Marry Suitor Who Paid Her Expensive School Fees / Will The Nigerian Law School Take Someone With A Third Class From A Uk Uni? / FUTO 2017/2018 Aspirants Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.