Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos (76752 Views)

Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Far safer than your bigoted state..
You are so uncouth. I live in Uyo and just yesterday, a car was snatched in front of the catholic church at Abak road(after the flyover), a thief was burnt to death at Nepa line yesterday morning, on my way back from two lane last night, I heard there was an armed robbery going on at Akpan-Andem market axis(different people updated on their whatsapp status), just yesterday! How about the gunshots at Nyong Essien last week Friday in the morning, I heard someone's car was also snatched at Okon Essien last week at 5am, what about the car theft going on in broad day light at the traffic lights(oron road, specifically), y'all just stop this fake portrait of Uyo you are painting to the media. Yes Uyo was a very peaceful state, but in the last 1 month, the hoodlums are struggling to outdo their calabar counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Ykc2:
If they like they can paint that Xmas village with gold all na wash,akwa ibom state standard supposed to be like that of Qatar or UAE but what do see from akwa ibom? Abandoned children accused of been witchcraft ,corruption is worst enemy to humanity
I agree with you bro in a way but you should know that Dubai, Qatar controls 100% of their resources and Akwa ibom only has control of 13% Derivation. so that should tell you something. yes I know if they are given more they will still more but I also know my state Akwa ibom will also spend more to and maybe my state might just get to look like Capetown then if not Dubai assuming they had total control of them money.
Just bear with us, we are not there yet but we are certainly on our way and God willing we might reach there before 98% of most Nigeria states
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Please where should one visit for tourism Akwa Ibom or Cross River not just only during the festive period.......??
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Dentmoyin(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
Please where should one visit for tourism Akwa Ibom or Cross River not just only during the festive period.......??
not this year tho..everywhere just red..boys dey rob on a steady
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by ParkleElegant: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
Aba the most beautiful city, we have alot of oceans and rivers on the streets.

Guy chill nah grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Estellie: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[U mean it? I was thinking of going there for Christmas

Lol you can go... buh just be extra careful and be security conscious...

There are lots of people there everyday so It's not so bad....
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Estellie: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
yeah.
So where do you think it's safer for a hang out? undecided
Ibom resort grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by EMMY76: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Impressive but I heard that they still kill child witches over there. undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Vidsolution79: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Offpoint1:

2nd abi 3rd? Which state is the 2nd, Lagos? Don't tell me yes please....

After Abuja Na AK abeg.
This is one of the dumbest comment I've ever seen...you need orientation sir....comparing California and Accra ...is so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2020
You mean the state where they tie everything to witchcraft? Yeah, no thanks.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by maxiart2(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
Aba the most beautiful city, we have alot of oceans and rivers on the streets.

grin cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Vabasi(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020
naijaking1:
Wait till Boko Haram and Hisbah lays hand on Uyo.

Is that what you can wish yourself?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Vabasi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uchasa:
You forgot to mention the state with these bad infrastructures.
Only people that haven't been to Akwa Ibom State can listen to this Udom Puppets!

Why don't you leave udom alone. Is he the local government chairman of those LGAs you mentioned or is he receiving their monthly allocations?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Up up my state such a beautiful place
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Jergobright1025: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Second most beautiful. I’ve never been there though. Hope they speak English. cheesy cheesy Lagos is too crowded.

Which kind of illiterate are you?
Do you think Akwa ibom state is like your village state?
Asking stupid questions idiot
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by alllivesmatter(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyfine:
If there is anything like reincarnation I will like to come back as an Akwa ibomite. That state dey gimme joy���

It's sweet to hear you say this Girl. Respect, Regards!!!!

Our Soup and Women are Top Notch

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by alllivesmatter(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
oyinella:

You are so uncouth. I live in Uyo and just yesterday, a car was snatched in front of the catholic church at Abak road(after the flyover), a thief was burnt to death at Nepa line yesterday morning, on my way back from two lane last night, I heard there was an armed robbery going on at Akpan-Andem market axis(different people updated on their whatsapp status), just yesterday! How about the gunshots at Nyong Essien last week Friday in the morning, I heard someone's car was also snatched at Okon Essien last week at 5am, what about the car theft going on in broad day light at the traffic lights(oron road, specifically), y'all just stop this fake portrait of Uyo you are painting to the media. Yes Uyo was a very peaceful state, but in the last 1 month, the hoodlums are struggling to outdo their calabar counterparts.

What you have stated may be quite correct cause my friends who are residing in Uyo are complaining about the increase in criminality in different areas of the state capital...

However, I'd like to ask, What exactly do you gain by trying to blow it out of proportion? It feels cool to firmly give the analysis because you're not from there?

Even if you were to come from AKS...Would it be commendable for you to carefully and passionately elaborate how unsafe your state is?

These activities are just sprouting recently...I know for sure they will be curtailed. Majority of the inhabitants of Uyo both locals and non-indigenes are hardworking fellas and these criminal elements are acting on behalf of themselves. They won't last long.

Do take it easy when trying to drag another state just because you aren't from there. Take it easy. Be Gentle.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Estellie:
Ibom resort grin
hmmm cheesy anyway let's communicate via mails. hope you don't mind?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
001spice:
No we dnt speak english.we speak latin. So plz stay away we dnt need u there
hahahaha eyeneka you really hit am cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[U mean it? I was thinking of going there for Christmas...quote author=Estellie post=97176862]Insecurity ruining a lot of things this year...
One can't even park a car in peace again...

The governor should focus more on security, before these thieves turn my beautiful Uyo to something else.

really? where did you plan to stay in Uyo?
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[U mean it? I was thinking of going there for Christmas...quote author=Estellie post=97176862]Insecurity ruining a lot of things this year...

The governor should focus more on security, before these thieves turn my beautiful Uyo to something else.

You dey mind haters.. Pls uyo is very safe and am in uyo, don't listen to nairalanders ok.. Uyo is safe for you to visit
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emeraldgreene:

You dey mind haters.. Pls uyo is very safe and am in uyo, don't listen to nairalanders ok.. You can contact me if you need a smooth drive around uyo..
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Offpoint1:

2nd abi 3rd? Which state is the 2nd, Lagos? Don't tell me yes please....

After Abuja Na AK abeg.
Akwa Ibom state sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by 001spice: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dnt mind the dullard.he wan dey proof yeye class. Anyways Sis hw u dey
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Offpoint1: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Vidsolution79:

This is one of the dumbest comment I've ever seen...you need orientation sir....comparing California and Accra ...is so dumb.
When you are done crying, DM me for an hanky.
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by ebullient19(f): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love State

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by Jossyfine(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
[you are free my brother in law to be.

Enjoy your stay Bro.

quote author=JADEK01 post=97178732]my going there is to look for business opportunities and married one of their girl to become citizens
Citizens by marriage [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dentmoyin:
not this year tho..everywhere just red..boys dey rob on a steady

Thanks for the info..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Thanks for the info..
My dear don't mind that louver, Akwa Ibom State is very safe as usual
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by oyinella(f): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
alllivesmatter:

What you have stated may be quite correct cause my friends who are residing in Uyo are complaining about the increase in criminality in different areas of the state capital...

However, I'd like to ask, What exactly do you gain by trying to blow it out of proportion? It feels cool to firmly give the analysis because you're not from there?

Even if you were to come from AKS...Would it be commendable for you to carefully and passionately elaborate how unsafe your state is?

These activities are just sprouting recently...I know for sure they will be curtailed. Majority of the inhabitants of Uyo both locals and non-indigenes are hardworking fellas and these criminal elements are acting on behalf of themselves. They won't last long.

Do take it easy when trying to drag another state just because you aren't from there. Take it easy. Be Gentle.
I'm married to an Ibibio man, so it's okay to say I'm from here.. trust me I did not elaborate at all! It's crazy how people will do anything to paint a very beautiful picture of a situation that is eating us up, the fact that we are not victims yet doesn't mean we shouldn't speak up! Yes, we hope they dont last long, cause we all want our serene Uyo back

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by NkanAkpanika: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
alllivesmatter:

May God richly bless you.. As am taking to you now am still outside walking from Nwaniba heading to 4lane without any cause for alarm.. My brother recently doff forks with funny identity come out to write nonsense about uyo just to bring Akwa ibom down becos of jealousy and hate.. Just like the idiot you are quoting now.. As an Akwa-Ibomite, I strongly tell you that Uyo is safe om
Re: Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

My dear don't mind that louver, Akwa Ibom State is very safe as usual

Lol..... Noted.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.