Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

"I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu (3103 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Paperworka: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
ME: We are not surprised that you know the Terrorists Groups and also in contact with all the Terrorists Groups in the North, yet none of them have been arrested for all the killings of the Christians in the North and in Nigeria as a whole.
Well, IPOB are waiting for your ultimatum. They are your match and also bigger than you.
There is nothing on earth that fears and frightens the North like, Biafra, IPOB and Nnamdi KANU. These three names are their worst nightmare. It gives them the worst feelings of their life. Whenever they remember the reality of these three names or even any of the name they lost appetite for food and even appetite for life itself. Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi KANU is their greatest problem in life.
We must continue!
© Her Excellency Oluchi Christy Enyinnaya

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Idontbelieveit
Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Nwodosis(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
North only wake when they hear Disunity of the country.

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
So the person know terrorists and him never stop them from killing people since

Why didn't he,/she mobilize them against Hisbah

They act as if ESN are against them

ESN is only against those destroying farm lands and properties and those taking lives

Why are they crying more than the bereaved

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by pharmagba: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Paperworka:
ME: We are not surprised that you know the Terrorists Groups and also in contact with all the Terrorists Groups in the North, yet none of them have been arrested for all the killings of the Christians in the North and in Nigeria as a whole.
Well, IPOB are waiting for your ultimatum. They are your match and also bigger than you.
There is nothing on earth that fears and frightens the North like, Biafra, IPOB and Nnamdi KANU. These three names are their worst nightmare. It gives them the worst feelings of their life. Whenever they remember the reality of these three names or even any of the name they lost appetite for food and even appetite for life itself. Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi KANU is their greatest problem in life.
We must continue!
© Her Excellency Oluchi Christy Enyinnaya

Some guys just don't have it upstairs

1 Like

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nwodosis:
North only wake when they hear Disunity of the country.
you want to spoil the only thing that keeps their desert going?
Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Tranquillity360: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
At the mention of Biafra,every baboon and monkey in the zoo trembles.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Biafrawemove: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
We will welcom you
Don’t forget to write your will
Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Exc2000: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Attention seeking Ipob clown
Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by lathrowinger: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
What is this 1 saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by Dovegrey: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Biafra the nightmare of illitrate aboki and yoruba muslim grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by IamWonderful: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Baby factory people with chest beating, IPOB members was massacred like chickens without owner in Enugu, nothing happened, infact no one apart from Abaribe can come out to condemn it, in Oyigbo also IPOB members were massacred too just like mere ants, nothing happened as if they were inconsequential, Igbo traditional leaders and political leaders were silent like grave yard, they didn't want the death of "mere" outlawed, proscribed, terrorist IPOB members to spoil the crumbs they are eating under Buhari's table.
Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by limeta(f): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people with chest beating, IPOB members was massacred like chickens without owner in Enugu, nothing happened, infact no one apart from Abaribe can come out to condemn it, in Oyigbo also IPOB members were massacred too just like mere ants, nothing happened as if they were inconsequential, Igbo traditional leaders and political leaders were silent like grave yard, they didn't want the death of "mere" outlawed, proscribed, terrorist IPOB members to spoil the crumbs they are eating under Buhari's table.

Soon there will be nobody left in the north
At the rate they killing them selves God is against them
Nothing anybody can do
Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by nonaira: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
IamWonderful:

All that occurred when they believed in non violent procedure aka marching, etc. Now you dumbass government have YET AGAIN pushed a non-violent group into picking up weapons in defense. You have yet to even defeat the prior two you did that to and as usual, rather than using democracy to resolve grievances, the imbecilic government regards to use violence to resolve anything have turned another one. Kudos to una!!!

I have never seen a government make the same mistake over and over again like a complete fucking imbeciles.

Finally, we all know how your dumbass government works. Highest they’ll do is go after unarmed civilians to kill rather their opponents with weapons. Whenever their opponents match them with weapons, you use civilians to try and force your opponents to give up. The Biafra war is a perfect example so is the bombing of IDP camps, the attack in ODI, hell even the event Oyigbo murders you referenced. The people killed weren’t IPOB members but rather, innocent civilians that had zero affiliation with IPOB. Rather than going after the so called IPOB members they claim killed them, they went after innocent civilians branding them IPOB. Funny enough, that action did the complete opposite their intimidation tactics was attempting to do and changed Kanu’s stands on weapons.

SMH. I’ve never seen a country so stupid and incompetent as Nigeria. Seriously, no wonder you people are staggered and retrogressive as Bleep,

1 Like

Re: "I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against Igbo And Yoruba If Kanu by grim33(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
STFU

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Trooping Into Oyo State From East. / The 3rd Time Am Dreaming About The Nigerian Army Atacking / Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.