Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up (16982 Views)

Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by ProvisioDigital: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by macrodata(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fück Bubu!
Fúck his birthday!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
it's only an he-goat that will celebrate this man
he did nothing for this our beloveth country..
crime rate is just going up, we hope for better 2021 sha

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Fyreman91: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Visit my signature if you bet on football games
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by KnightsTemplar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
HBD Jubril undecided

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by superior1: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dried empty heads

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Patrioticman007(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
HBD Mr PMB
Wish you a thousand more years.
Long Live Nigeria.
Long Live wailing Wailers.

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by ImDStar: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
No wonder the country is retrogressing.

Herdsmen all over, no creative ideas, no focus, no good policies, low IQ, no future ambition, only to embezzled.

What a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Incognito403: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats to him.

BTW, this age group is fine. Age isn't the problem of Nigeria. Sincerity is.

All these people ranting age upandan are only pushing the mumu button of their SoroSoke ZoneBs.

Being a cabinet member isn't child's play. Do you expect them to pack fresh graduates there? There's a minimum level of experience one has to have before you can be fit for such position. And that experience isn't acquired in a year or two. Go to all companies and agencies, how many have managers that are below the age of 40?!

All these age stuff is only an attempt to leave the issue and focus on the tissue.

Age isn't the problem of Nigeria, sincerity is. We need people who'll put national interest before personal interest anyday anytime.

Unfortunately, those kind of people only make up 0.00001 percent of Nigeria's population. So, Nigeria as a country should forget about progress and development till that population reaches at least 40%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by faithfull18(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Matheusmartin: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
With the vegetable at the aim of affair, Nigeria moved over 10years backward.

cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by iamvictorbassey: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wouldn't love to find myself believing something unverified and untrue. But for a while now, I have decided to read in between the lines. And I'd like y'all to drop your sentiments and bias in drawing your judgement on this.

Before then, I dunno how many of you have watched the movie "The devil's double". It'll help you in understanding this write-up.

For sometime now, there's been this rumor especially from MNK that Buhari is dead. But simply because you hate someone and say thrash about them doesn't mean I'll believe you. Nah!

For a while now, I decided to put all options on the table and watch closely. And I have come to notice that Buhari only offers pre-recorded speeches. Including during ENDSARS and any other time.

Recently the houses invited him, but he refused to honour the invitation. Because it was going to involve questions and answer session. So I asked myself, is the president going to continue avoiding public live speeches and discussions for the next 3 years?

Then I thought to myself, "What If" Buhari is actually dead? But the cabinet or cabal or whatever you call it decided to allow the North and his family members enjoy their own part of the agreement by allowing the Buharis enjoy their own 8 years? So as to not disrupt the process.

One would say Tinubu on knowing that Buhari is dead should immediately kick in with joy.

1. But don't forget that the constitution only allows for the vice president to become the next president who happens to be Osinbajo.

2. Take it or leave it, there are always limitations to what someone can do on your behalf in position of power. Decisions taken as if it were can never be compared to decisions taken when it actually is.

3. Besides people change, and Osinbajo can change with such ultimate powers bestowed on him.

4. If Osinbajo takes over, what's the guarantee that he will not request his own second term?

5. If Osinbajo agrees to release power to Tinubu, The North would be suffering power interruption the second time, and if such happens they will be power thirsty during his tenure and might cause a lot of distractions while he is in office.

These and a few other reasons could be why Tinubu decided to let the body double come in. So that the North would have had a perfect and complete 8 years tenure. And as such would not be thirsty enough to disrupt or damage his own 8 years democratic tenure. Who knows?

At the end, these are all "What Ifs". I could be wrong though. I actually think a lot though. And very far too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
happy birthday to DOLapo Dullarnus
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Those who voted these man in 2015 are to be blamed. 78 years old vegetable

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by DATMAT(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dear Buhari,

May your remaining days, Months, Years on earth be like that of present Nigeria situation Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Omezif(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari has beguilded nigerians with his foolish nothern and south western supporters. If it's possible to reduce the years old of age and comes back to it, i would have suggest 40 years for buhari for having brain and wisdom to decieve nigerians with more than two hundred millions of population and becomes president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by SadiqBabaSani: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Not hideen he likes dem old
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Stevengold(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
lipsrsealed Igwe!!!!!!!! May ur days in pawa be long.

I just feel Nigeria �� deserves Bubu.
Afterall "Jonathan" was abused and ridiculed during his tenure grin
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Important question, what do they have to show for it
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by efighter: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Okay. I wish you what we wish for Nigeria
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by COMPAQ(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
ProvisioDigital:
Source

Not sure why the age matters. All we want is good governance! is Biden not 70+?

Angela Merkel is 66, so what is the issue about age? The issue is the quality that is upstairs.
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by paulolee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
who d birthday elp.....would forward d post to my A.p.c landlord if e go make am forget the 3yrs rent wey i de owe am..
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by lopezoraclenet(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy born day President Buhari, more blessed years sir!
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by yarimo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigerians are happy with your style of leadership.happy birthday to you mr president sir
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by Dpharisee: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who still cares about the Dulladinho and his cabinet
Re: President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up by juman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari is just another unserious and useless president.

He brought extreme hunger onto tens of millions of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler / JTF Attacks: Genocide In Borno, Yobe - Elders Cry Out / Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.