Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

#BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students (23020 Views)

Civil Society Groups Protest In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity, Naira Swap Issues / Train Attack: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Kidnapped Victims / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Lovelyn451(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
these northerners are really annoying, abeg they should get out...bring back boys kor
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Centcanada:
The girls they kidnapped long time ago are not yet back now is bring back our boys. This country mumu no go really finish I swear! Shey na una say una want to day say said baba? Oya na! Make una talk say sai baba na? Abi una don tire?

Na bye bye baba we dey now

1 Like

Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Realdollars: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
I need the cream Michael Jackson use take Rob abeg, I don tire for black people and their wahala.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by obama30: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
benjackugo:
''Bring Back Our Boys''- Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Abducted Kankara Schoolboys (Photo/Video)

The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) today Thursday, December 17, embarked on a protest in Katsina State where they called on the state and Federal government to immediately rescue the hundreds of students kidnapped from Government Science Secondary School, Kankara in the state, IgbereTV reports.

Led by some national leaders of the group, the protesters carried placards with inscriptions such as "BringBackOurBoys;" "government must speak out;" and "We want our children back" amongst others.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REq61AadXj8

https://igberetvnews.com/1375653/bring-back-boys-northern-groups-protest-katsina-abducted-kankara-schoolboys-photo-video/

Foolish northerner, good In creating drama.

I believe Buhari and CJN has dementia, but does it means the dementia is infection disease that can infect the entire northners.

Can northerners explain the headline of this news.

BREAKING: Abducted Katsina School Boys Regain Freedom

https://www.nairaland.com/6319357/breaking-abducted-katsina-school-boys-regain-freedom

Who is deciving, who is setup this drama?
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by CodeTemplar: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
signature2012:
Just imagine if it was a Non-Northern leading the country at the moment.You would have seen lots of name calling,insults and abuse on the president.

Fortunately,the dullard,all service Chiefs are from the North.

Just about 20 people protesting abi,but during election,millions will troop out to vote for a uselss being.

#Bringbackourboys.They could not match to the dullard resident in mass and hail lots of insults to him and tell him directly to resign.They see him as a demigod.

How can over 500 humans not toothpick be whisked away and no land security,air support could intervene before they reached their destination.The North is not telling the truth!

A country with over 200million,the dullard is yet to address this particular issue,yet he went to see his cows.

I told you guys back then,dont vote for this man,he's full of deceit.

You voted for him 2015,suffer not tire you.Voted for him 2019 again.When una go get sense?

I see another one jaunketing about by stylishing campaigning to become the president come 2023,you would never see him talk about the challenges Nigerians are facing daily due to selling interest and not to be an enemy to Northerners.

The truth is,Nigerians forget their pain so fast.Come 2023,you would still see them behind the people who cause them many pains.

Anything goes for a vision less entity like Nigeria.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by low2high: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
BUT THEY NEVER PROTESTED DURING THE ENDSARS PROTEST.

They read a different meaning to it just because it was their man that was President.

Nigeria needs to be restructured.

Niger delta crude oil money is being looted through this endless security crisis in the core north.

Many military officers have turned billionaire over night through this crisis in the north east.

But for how long will Niger delta region continue to foot the bills of this unfortunate insurgency started by boko haram.

1 Like

Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
GGirll:

Achorom iru ulo Nike ndi oyibo n'akpo duplex n'ofu okpotu ulo n'ala Igbo. Tupu ma ga n'iru ego ole ka m ga eji egote ofu okpotu ulo n' Enugu di na Maryland Enugu?

Kpoturu mu na akala ekwe nti ma o bu na whatsapp ka anyi karia. Chukwu gozie gi Ezigbo mmadu. 0.8.0-6.4.4.7-3.4.4.3.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by omoharry(f): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
signature2012:
Just imagine if it was a Non-Northern leading the country at the moment.You would have seen lots of name calling,insults and abuse on the president.

Fortunately,the dullard,all service Chiefs are from the North.

Just about 20 people protesting abi,but during election,millions will troop out to vote for a uselss being.

#Bringbackourboys.They could not match to the dullard resident in mass and hail lots of insults to him and tell him directly to resign.They see him as a demigod.

How can over 500 humans not toothpick be whisked away and no land security,air support could intervene before they reached their destination.The North is not telling the truth!

A country with over 200million,the dullard is yet to address this particular issue,yet he went to see his cows.

I told you guys back then,dont vote for this man,he's full of deceit.

You voted for him 2015,suffer not tire you.Voted for him 2019 again.When una go get sense?

I see another one jaunketing about by stylishing campaigning to become the president come 2023,you would never see him talk about the challenges Nigerians are facing daily due to selling interest and not to be an enemy to Northerners.

The truth is,Nigerians forget their pain so fast.Come 2023,you would still see them behind the people who cause them many pains.
To the bolded:We told them back then oo!! that this man is a bigot and tribal leader but they were busy calling us names . They also revoted him into power in 2019 becos they cannot think for themselves, after seeing evidence that Pre Buhari is unfit to rule.
It gave me this conviction that Nigerians are gullible people; including the old and young , the educated and illiterate . It's a pity .
We deserve what we are having right now becos we are a country with so many stupid citizens who are educated but are illiterate in their reasoning .

1 Like

Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by GGirll: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lordjiggs09:

Kpoturu mu na akala ekwe nti ma o bu na whatsapp ka anyi karia. Chukwu gozie gi Ezigbo mmadu. 0.8.0-6.4.4.7-3.4.4.3.

Nsogbu adighi ka emesia
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by freeborn02: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hypocrite Mannabbgrills, I'm sure you will avoid this thread. You are ignoble. You have no honor! You act like a disgusting pay per post agent. I doubt if your parents will be proud of you if they see what your life has been reduced to, a shameless myopic poster.

What a shame!
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by omoharry(f): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
;
Realdollars:
I need the cream Michael Jackson use take Rob abeg, I don tire for black people and their wahala.
grin grin grin grin
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... Interpretation please.... Is the house for sale or what?

Yes, it is for sale in Enugu. I'm a realtor and a civil engineer.
In my firm we sell real estate properties, do construction and land survey, and equally do architectural and structural design. You might wanna hit us up whenever you have need for any of this services. my number is in my signature.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Lordjiggs09(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
amanzejude:
Imere nke oma na edemede Igbo. Biko, mgbe obuna nchoro iwu ulo na ala Igbo ma obu na uzo ije, agam akpoturugi na ekwenti gi.

Dalu,
Nwanne gi.

imela Onye oma.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by IMAliyu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Children paying for the stupidity of the adults in the country.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by OgideAgu: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's painful this is where tribalism have brought us
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Oshokalo: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
see people wey dey protest,wear agbada like them dey go naming
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by nnamdi640: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Some of them said Buhari is the best thing that have happened to them. They need not to protest.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Brushstrokes20: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Day just break abi?...

The redundant coupist is all shades of disasters!
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Another teargas coming from Buhari agents
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by britiko: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thought the Arewa said, the North is peaceful and do not engage in protests?
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by hotseat: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Did I just read CNG protest over kidnapped Kankara School boys?

No! Don't protest because "he is our illustrious son"!

"They" want to remove Buhari from power because he is a Northerner and a Muslim.

This must have been masterminded by #EndSars protesters and it is treason!
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Drone95(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Next protest will be "Bring back our chiefs of staff grin
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
benjackugo:
''Bring Back Our Boys''- Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Abducted Kankara Schoolboys (Photo/Video)

The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) today Thursday, December 17, embarked on a protest in Katsina State where they called on the state and Federal government to immediately rescue the hundreds of students kidnapped from Government Science Secondary School, Kankara in the state, IgbereTV reports.

Led by some national leaders of the group, the protesters carried placards with inscriptions such as "BringBackOurBoys;" "government must speak out;" and "We want our children back" amongst others.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REq61AadXj8

https://igberetvnews.com/1375653/bring-back-boys-northern-groups-protest-katsina-abducted-kankara-schoolboys-photo-video/

They will soon freeze their bank accounts. Let them continue protesting & embarrassing d president
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nobody was kidnapped!!!
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Go to Buhari duara home town and register his grievance.. kidnap his cows and watch him swing into action... The clueless General and love for cows is not here ooop
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
The matter no hold water
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by BanevsJoker(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
lagdmark:
Buhari should visit his babalawo ASAP for a top up , the "sai baba" juju want to clear from the northern people eyes. They will start demanding for good governance.
Why do you think he ran to Daura? Na to buy new bundle.
Re: #BringBackOurBoys: Northern Groups Protest In Katsina Over Kidnapped Students by Olisehinnocent: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari should just send in the military and flush out those #bringbackourboys protesters. They are trying to divide our country. They need to be shoot them at sight. Nonsense!!! cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.