Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram (34513 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by benjackugo: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington playfully expressed their love for each other on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

Adesua posted a photo then wrote in the caption:

"What is your passion? Smiling. Smiling is my passion dear."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5UhhoDsiW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Banky replied to her post, writing:
"You. You are my passion."

He added several love and lovestruck emojis.

And Adesua replied:
"hahaha honeyyyy. Your mouth is so sweeeetttt."

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Bornsinner7: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Remember when we used to say brb when we were online?? we don't say it anymore cause we no longer leave..
We all live on the media now..

Everything now is for the gram

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by DaddyRochie1642: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad

31 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided

If my post does not sit well with you why come to my mention to drop insult undecided are you that frustrated? If you read and ignore since I didn't tag you or your family member will you die ? Ehn Egbewamwomwen

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Bola146(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Seriously love is sweet when you are with the right partner cool I go love o

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Naturalle(f): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wawu.... wahala for husband wey no get sweet mouth. cheesy cheesy

Check my signature if you're an autism parent in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
dis pple don tire me joor... like some kain teen love undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by festacman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whenever a celebrity couple suddenly begin to express their love, outlandishly, on social media, just know they recently fought and made up. It is a way of covering up in case close friends leak the quarrel.

It is not coincident that most celebrity couple breakup occur shortly after a flurry of exaggerated social media public display of affection. Check it from Tonto Dike, Tiwa Savage and host of others.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by HoneyBee23(f): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Enudapan: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Banky my man
Adesua my girl

4 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Starships4u(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love this couple.....

8 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by BaddieFreak(f): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good one Banky W.
NL guys will call him simp now.

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by IceColdVeins(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Irritating

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Triangles1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why they cut off the fore head of our Nigeria craig david.

But make I no lie the two are awesomely beautiful.

May God bless them with fruit of womb.

26 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by kingemaker(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love these guys kiss

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by MiztaSpark(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Haters will always make insensitive comments

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
so they now leave their romance at home and come online on Instagram to profess their undying love to each other... nah enjoyment dey shark them nah..

4 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by geozone: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
the last time I saw public displays like this, the relationship crashed

10 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Hier(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ehhhhmm, just want to tell you guys that Jesus loves us

8 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Exc2000: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
cool

Its quite boring without a baby

Stick to boyfriend and girlfriend if you ain't ready for a family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by sanpipita(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nairaland womb watchers will appear from nowhere soon.

6 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Dpharisee: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
May God bless their union with their hearts desires including children of their own.

9 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
I remember back then on this forum when some people said their wedding won't last for months
Marriage is good when you're with the right person

15 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by sylve11: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided

having children is not compulsory. una nor dey hear word? angry cool

20 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by kaymart: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Irritating
very very

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by kokkubabboni421(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
They remind me of the soap opera “PASSIONS”

Well my best character then was chad and Whitney

5 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Doortun(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Good one Banky W.
NL guys will call him simp now.

I said it. There you go!
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by KarlWhyte(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
monitoring spirits will flood here now with questions such as when they will have kids! sad

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by moneyissweet(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Banky isiodo,if pikin no come soon una go scatter o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okafor Celebrates Her Birthday At Rumors With Tuface, DJ Jimmy (Pics) / Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.