Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

"You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram (34532 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by RealEzee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:
It's quite boring without a baby

Stick to boyfriend and girlfriend if you ain't ready for a family
wats ur own inside kwa? Na ur wahala? Do u want them to adopt u? World pple

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by realwiz1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided
shut the F**k up man

5 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by lkillbrokehoes: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Love is sweet with the right partner
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by mamajaz(f): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Its quite boring without a baby

What makes it boring please?
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by femi4: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
find your passion

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Sweetcho: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gorgeous couple i love these two together
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by mamajaz(f): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=Brandonx post=97167330]Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

If you cannot give me a child why then should I go through the hurdles of getting married when I can easily get sex and more from every random girl.
Abegee undecided[/quote

When the problem probably come from you because of low/ no sperm counts.

In your mind Adesua is the problem here??Smh.

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by avril9(f): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Don't do and start raising babies be saying passion nonsense and ingredients undecided

Abegee undecided
... oh please stop that, stop acting like a child, it is in God's time for them to birth babies not ours, at least they are happy together and they do not need eternal pressure am sure they are secretly going through it. Don't be too quick judge as you aint the one wearing the shoes besides let banky heal from the issue he had with cancer, do you even know if it's the side effects from the treatment that is responsible. Am sure they are trying medically too so we should join faith with them instead of this judgmental comments, we suppose don grow pass some kin tins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
That is how they will be doing online romance until we hear that he has returned bride price

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by hashtagged(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wonder what he will say when he finds out she is chopping one big dick elsewhere
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Who ask you weather it's boring or not?
Abeg face your miserable life and let them be

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ishilove:
That is how they will be doing online romance until we hear that he has returned bride price
Speak for yourself alone

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Danny50: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Adesua banky need just a baby from you thank you.
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Emperor4tune(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
some sharp guys are eying this babe & may soon hijack her from banky w if he keeps acting like a toy boy
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided
all this rants for on top another person marriage? shocked tongue

May God heal what is frustrating you o tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Them never hear of child/children?

Somebody should f*cking remind them that they are supposed to have babies by now. angry
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Tillatalk: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bola146:
Seriously love is sweet when you are with the right partner cool I go love o
I swear I noticed that recently

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Zurich1844(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided
Mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Zurich1844(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Giver of children, face your ugly life with your Fuji house of commotion!

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided
Ask your mother how long she waited before she finally birth you.
Ode
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Zurich1844(f): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
SAMBARRY:
all this rants for on top another person marriage? shocked tongue

May God heal what is frustrating you o tongue
Amen to the busy busybody!
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by DoubleEngine007: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
coolNa to deposit am for aza. In few years it will run into millions of dollars. I really don't know what nairaland mods smokes these days.. Anyways, traffic must increaseundecided

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zurich1844:

Mumu talk.
You this man disguising with a female profile it seems like your head is not correct abi undecided
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Is dz a cloned acct ...
this doesnt sound like ishilove

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by TemmyT002(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dont the two live together? Why come to the public to share romantic gestures.
Be like say it is those who share romantic gestures online that actually have problems at home.
These gestures are supposed to be intimate and private.
Well, whatever works for them sha

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided
What if they don't want kids? What if Banky is doesn't want kids and she agreed? What if Banky has a low sperm count? What if the issue is with Banky and not Adesua? People are quick to laying blames on women when there isn't any child in the marriage.
It's their lives, not mine, not yours, not ours. Let them be.

4 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by ucheuzor1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bola146:
Seriously love is sweet when you are with the right partner cool I go love o

If you're not ugly, then send me a on let's hang out. You never can tell you know.

We can form afonja-Igbo combo
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Glitz100: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ds babe go jez dey kiss for movies anyhow!.. Which kind passion ; ;

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Magnoliaa(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wahala for who carry their lovey matter come SM oh.

Anyway, I imagine they expected whatever reactions they'd get—if they cared.

You two are beautiful, joor kiss.
Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by Brandonx(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

What if they don't want kids? What if Banky is doesn't want kids and she agreed? What if Banky has a low sperm count? What if the issue is with Banky and not Adesua? People are quick to laying blames on women when there isn't any child in the marriage.
It's their lives, not mine, not yours, not ours. Let them be.
I don't get undecided so people literally get married just to look at each other and have sex? Wow I would only get married for the sake of my child, if there's no child in the picture then I shouldn't waste my youth on marriage when I can have unlimited sex, food and more whilst single so why go into such bondage undecided
If you don't want kids then get married when you are old to avoid being lonely at old age.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are My Passion", Banky W And Adesua Get Romantic On Instagram by shadeyinka(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Abegee undecided

If my post does not sit well with you why come to my mention to drop insult undecided are you that frustrated? If you read and ignore since I didn't tag you or your family member will you die ? Ehn Egbewamwomwen
Arent you being wicked?
Do you think that ability to have erections is a proof that one can father a child?
Do you think that big breasts and wide hips guarantee that a woman is able to conceive a child?

If you've had a child of your own, you'll know that there is no formula: I know a medical doctor couple who are childless, even IVF had failed them.

If you don't have anything to say about a childless couple, pray and move on.

IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC TO GET PREGNANT OR IMPREGNATE A WOMAN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. / Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja / Photos Of Helen Paul At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.