Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (69453 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by lalasticlala(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
PHOTONEWS: Kidnapped Kankara Students On Their Way To Katsina After Release | Sahara Reporters

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1339682170139516930

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by jazon(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday, in his own state. Is it coincidence or planned work?

347 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by jedisco(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
They way they are packed doesn't sit well.
Good they've been released but hope this has not made terrorists see that the best way of getting the government on their knees is by kidnapping school kids

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

This is what I told the enemies of Nigeria when they were rejoicing:

SilverNorGold:

All the kidnapped youths will be rescued and normalcy will again be restored. President Mohammadu Buhari is on top of the situation. So it's not a matter of "if they are rescued", but "when they are rescued and the devilish perpetrators brought to justice... ".. And they'll be rescued alive, safe and sound!

As for the enemies of the North and Nigeria rejoicing over this unfortunate incident, I have bad news for you.. Your joy and happiness will be shortlived. Screenshot this post and take it to the bank!

You now see why I have faith in President Muhammadu Buhari?

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

147 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Jossyroyal1: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
angry

Who wrote this poor script to score the Dullard a cheap point??

So this small boys are science secondary school students or almajiris they picked from garage?? In the North fa where 15years old still dey pry 5

Why rob clay on their faces to make it look they have been rumpled, suffering and bastardised....??

The way boys are smiling and posed for camera alone defeat the aim of the script writer ..

Everything is wrong with this picture including the lorry used in rescuing them

The pictures oooozes fake fake fake

Shame shame shame to whoever orchestrated this falsehood

This people no rate us at all undecided
So sad cry cry

Modified
The guy above me is one of the failed script writer

499 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
It is well...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Emmatitang10(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
I hope it's not scam, it's beginning to look like a movie to me... I have my reasons!!

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by NaijaCover(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by mastermaestro(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
So much would have been paid to secure their release. Nevertheless life is more precious than money.

But for how much longer will the North continue to live dangerously on the edge as they are presently doing? Everything has an elastic limit.

They better call this evil what it truly is rather than colouring it as banditry. This is terrorism, pure and simple! Stop calling or treating them as bandits. They are terrorists! Treat them the way serious nations treat terrorists. Elimination!

Terrorists cannot be rehabilitated! They already have a pact with death. Just facilitate their departure with lethal force!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Passionate888: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
APC o... Which kind of joke be this?

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by slimanyd: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nah them them kidnap there thing ,nah them them Still release them in commando style . You all can now see that Chibok girls was actually used to tarnish GEJ government by the northerners reason why I never liked atiku cos he saw the planned game and still kept quiet just because of his own greediness.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Llight101(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is more like a planned game.
Welcome to Nigeria!!!

55 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by privaldo: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
This looks like a real-life political satire on Jonathan's Administration, and it was really funny but it was poorly planned.

Next time the script should be written by a professional of Charlie Hebdo's standard to make it more realistic.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by VirginSearcher(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Complete Almajiri's.. see their faces grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Bennysam: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
There’s nothing like kidnapping students, this is normal Hausa kids

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Beno3: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zombie no go act unless you tell am to act... angry

But wait oo... These ones na Katsina science students or na almajiris?

37 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by BHUHARiE: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
WAW WHAT A MOMENT LIKE I KNOW THIS GOING TO HAPPEN. GOOD JOB
I CERTAINLY BELIEVE IN BUHARI'S EFFORT. WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT. NIGERIA WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. MY LOVE FOR YOU KNOWS NO BOUND. IT IS INCREASING EVERY DAY. WITH THE HELP OF GOD THEY ARE RESCUE.I KNOW HATTERS WOULDN'T BE HAPPY.
I LOVE YOU BABA BUHARI
I LOVE YOU BABA BUHARI
I LOVE YOU BABA BUHARI
THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT. AM OUT OF WORDS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY � ONCE AGAIN
LONG LIFE AND MORE PROSPER
GOD IS WITH YOU AND I PRAY HE WILL CONTINUE GUIDING YOU

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's unsafe to live in Nigeria,... Shoutout to the lucky one's that are outta here, try not to come back

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
I smell lies...

26 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Yobabad: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
And somebody will call this shithole a country?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by AsapKen(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this whole thing was staged?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by BIGPREEQ: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
First of all aren't they supposed to be on Uniform
Or did the kidnappers provide clothes for all of them??
This whole kidnap saga is beginning to look like a scam to me

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Lordswazz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
The show of shame has finally come to an end. Whether it was all staged or actually a kidnapping, things like this should be unheard of, particularly in the state where the President is from.

Nowhere is safe in this country, but the North should specifically ensure that such mass kidnappings do not become the norm over there. How people go just carry over 500 persons disappear like say na chickens dem be?

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Honduras01: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin we will be here to watch season 2.
yeye country

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by WoundedLamb: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kids shouldn't be treated like this cry
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by BruncleZuma: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
jazon:
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday. Is it coincidence or planned work?
Slowly people eyes go clear

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by slimanyd: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
jazon:
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday. Is it coincidence or planned work?

Lol. Sai bubu already called shekau to release the boys .

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by slimanyd: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
AsapKen:
Am I the only one who thinks this whole thing was staged?

Nah scam brother .

30 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by igbowoman: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
I thought they left in uniform

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Delegate, Isa Baba Buji Dies In Abuja (Photos) / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.