Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 (12437 Views)

Vacancies For Today,26th March 2015 VERIFIED & CONFIRMED (all Jobs 100% Genuine) / NNPC Test Format / Nnpc Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by amor4ce(m): 1:59am On Mar 29, 2011
I guess it pays to read wide and be sort of like an all-rounder. Personally, I had applied for science but when I saw all the Finance, Medical and IT skill tests, I did consider answering one of them instead. That of IT seemed like ojoro to me.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by rowreal: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2011
ojoro ke ?
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Princek12(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
I read in Tribune that the Univ of Ibadan testing center was chaotic and that the test started late. Specifically, the exam started as late as 4:30 pm and lasted till late in the evening, during which time NEPA unfortunately took light. This prompted the examinees to use torchlights and their cellphones to illuminate their papers so as to complete the exam.

This is sad.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/3505-stampede-at-nnpc-recruitment-test-applicants-complete-test-with-torch-light
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by pj1(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
ican centre amuwo odofin was very aorganised although we started late and the crowd was massive and some people were under the canopy, kudos to nnpc officials. How many people dem wan take sef wey we dey go tru dis stress
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by jmaine: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
blank:

The Amuwo Odofin (ICAN) center in Lagos was relatively orderly n pips sat in air conditioned rooms. However, a lot of folks had 2 sit outside under canopies with plenty sun n heat. The queues were too long. The staff took a looooong break n ate lunch from 1:30 till 3:30pm. Test started by 4:30. See enough collaboration!

shocked shocked really at the emboldened. . .They even get mind go chop leave men dey sleep for inside for 3 hours with that their crackers biscuit as companion grin . . was at the same centre with that loud and annoying lady on the stage . . collabo no dey for my side oo! . . but me dey confident say i don pass and if them wan try do anyhow sideline me, baba God go angry gbege them . .
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by boomii(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^^^^

I was wondering if its the same Amuwo Center Blank is talking about,even the Cracker sef no reach my side,no collabo.,water dispenser with no cup and the AC sef isnt that cool cos I had to resort to Hand-fan.

Best of luck to every1.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by IfeLuvely: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2011
LMAO, I cannot stop laughing, it seems like there is no hope for naija ooo, So what hope do people like me have for working in NNPC when there are thousands other out there,
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by babymi2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
abuja center was the best we started around 1pm till 4.30pm peaceful
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by blank(f): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
boomii:

^^^^^

I was wondering if its the same Amuwo Center Blank is talking about,even the Cracker sef no reach my side,no collabo.,water dispenser with no cup and the AC sef isnt that cool cos I had to resort to Hand-fan.

Best of luck to every1.

I was in the canopies so i felt that those inside will be receiving ac as i av written ICAN exam inside and i know the ac chills well. Also, i didn't get crackers, didn't even know that they gave any out.

I came at 11a.m saw the very long crowd, went somewhere to eat and sleep. Returned by past 1 and entered inside with minimum fuss and saw what i wrote earlier. I got home by 9pm.

The woman that was invigilating our side said she won't disturb anyone so people were using calculators, collaborating, etc. The lady sitting beside me who had been ignoring me since i got there despite all my items to be friendly, turned and asked if i was good at maths so that we could collaborate. I totally ignored her like she had been ignoring me.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by jmaine: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2011
blank:

I was in the canopies so i felt that those inside will be receiving ac as i av written ICAN exam inside and i know the ac chills well. Also, i didn't get crackers, didn't even know that they gave any out.

I came at 11a.m saw the very long crowd, went somewhere to eat and sleep. Returned by past 1 and entered inside with minimum fuss and saw what i wrote earlier. I got home by 9pm.

The woman that was invigilating our side said she won't disturb anyone so people were using calculators, collaborating, etc. The lady sitting beside me who had been ignoring me since i got there despite all my items to be friendly, turned and asked if i was good at maths so that we could collaborate. I totally ignored her like she had been ignoring me.

Vengeance is for God oh! grin
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by blank(f): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2011
Hahaha
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by boomii(f): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2011
blank:

Really!!! U are so lucky grin grin, after the stress of Saturday I broke down with malaria.

Best of luck then.
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by nam40: 4:05am On Apr 03, 2011
amor4ce:

I guess it pays to read wide and be sort of like an all-rounder. Personally, I had applied for science but when I saw all the Finance, Medical and IT skill tests, I did consider answering one of them instead. That of IT seemed like ojoro to me.

Its true it pays to read wide. My only regret is that I spent so much time preparing for current affairs questions using the material I downloaded from promong.com (ebook and quiz). Anyway I was helped by some good Samaritans. grin
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by lonamiee(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2011
Please members of t he house that took NNPC test, when is the result coming out?
Kindly keep me posted when the result is out.

Those who had done the test before and were called for the Interview, how did you get to know you were called for the Interview, by email or posted letter?

Thank you and God bless
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by cretin: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
NNPC has started calling for interviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

guys check ur mails o
Re: Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 by Manchidede(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2011
Total has announced the details of its 2011/2012 scholarship program.The Total scholarship is available to first year and second year students.
2011/2012 TOTAL E&P Nigeria NATIONAL MERIT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP for Nigerian students
Application for the 2011/2012 NNPC TOTAL (E&P) Merit Scholarship Awards is on.

VISIT http://www.9ja-elites..com FOR DETAILED INFORMATION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? / UPDATED-New Job Vacancies,check And Apply / Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.