Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' (68003 Views)

16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by falopey: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Stolen Wealth from a dictator of one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Black Africans will praise him but will ask for the head of their own leaders that are corrupt in like manner
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by frog12: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
they do this all this time to create troubles in russia. as a powerful man in the world, the position gives him many benefits, why does he have to steal from the same government? complete nonsense sponsored story.

seunny4lif:
Every year one British newspaper will come out and see fine house in Russia then boom its Putin’s house.
Putin has no personal house because all the house putin is staying belong to Mother Russia.
Just like Merkel of Germany have many house in Germany but its belong to Germany not Merkel

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Gamesmart: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
And some Nigerian idiots who have never gotten visa to leave the country and see life will be screaming that Banana Island is beautiful and like paradise on earth:

https://www.nairaland.com/6313625/banana-island-lagos-billionaires-paradise

People with shithole brains in a shithole country.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Only God can help you grin
Oya face Buhari and leave Putin to us
Serious you need to go to Russia then you mindset about Putin will change not all this yeye British and USA news about Putin or Mother Russia.
I don't need to go to Russia, I have heard a first hand experience in Russia, my friend who study the same course with me, not in Nigeria though, we are close friends. His father schooled in Russia (civil engineering) he speaks Russia fluently, he was used to translate Russian language in Nigeria, to some Nigerian civil engineers, during construction of some infrastructures in Nigeria, I have heard first hand experience about Russia than you, So chill.
You're just a newbie, Russians are becoming lenient due to criticism on main stream media from the west and others.
For your information I didn't school in Nigeria.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by EMMY76: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Am not impressed with the design of the house unless there are more sophisticated things about the massion that wasn't included in the write-up.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
E no go better for this shithole called country
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
So, you want to use your friend experience?
For example I have bad experiences of UK while some people can die for UK does not mean UK bad
Many people complain of Germany but I experienced bad worst racism in all might Rep of Ireland and UK and never was once in Germany, Austria or East EUROPE countries
onyechez:

I don't need to go to Russia, I have heard a first hand experience in Russia, my friend who study the same course with me, not in Nigeria though, we are close friends. His father schooled in Russia (civil engineering) he speaks Russia fluently, he was used to translate Russian language in Nigeria, to some Nigerian civil engineers, during construction of some infrastructures in Nigeria, I have heard first hand experience about Russia than you, So chill.
You're just a newbie, Russians are becoming lenient due to criticism on main stream media from the west and others.
For your information I didn't school in Nigeria.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
I will never be poor in life
In death nko? wink
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu is richer than him grin
Dem dey talk about correct person you dey mention local champion.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Cousin9999: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Luxury apartment >

Why spend all that money to live in a warehouse/museum?
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
adexeli:
It's the highest form of hypocrisy that a lot of people here are giving positive vibes , whereas we bark at any sniff of corruption from our own politicians... There's nothing at all to justify here.

Welcome to realpolitik..

Once you have power. Enough power. People would find a way to lift you above the 'standards' everyone else lives by.

Then again, there's nowhere in the 'West' this kinds of things happen.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by banmee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shortyy:
Action man! grin he hardly talks, but he's always doing!.
Na this kain people I dey like emulate.

You better re arrange your priorities about who you admire.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Blackdisciple(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
A president that is working deserve the best life treatment

Yes oo
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by raphy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Too much
Money

Today is my birthday put a smile on my face am a nairaland legend.

Happy birthday to me..
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
STRONG MAN wey no dey too much talk the man strong die president wey sabi operate almost everything including submarine
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by idahme(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:

You must too must CNN and BBC too bad for your health.
KGB is not diff from CIA, both are professionals
Read about Russia from better source or travel travel down there before you start blaming Putin for Russia problems

U still havnt answered my assertions, how come a government worker without known business turn to a billionaire? How many CIA guys or American president be billionaire? Only trump, he was before becoming a president.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Did see Putin account? Or just want CNN and BBC showed you
Has Putin's name came in anything like all the paper links?
idahme:

U still havnt answered my assertions, how come a government worker without known business turn to a billionaire? How many CIA guys or American president be billionaire? Only trump, he was before becoming a president.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Franklydes(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by idahme(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
Did see Putin account? Or just want CNN and BBC showed you
Has Putin's name came in anything like all the paper links?

Putin has been corrupt even since he was deputy mayor of St Petersburg in the 90s, Russian politicians are as corrupt as their Nija relatives.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/event/has-vladimir-putin-always-been-corrupt-and-does-it-matter

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/putin-20-years-power-corruption-scandals/30100279.html
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Ibebu: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Better still, unleash Zamfara and Katsina bandits on him.

miteolu:
I will tell Buhari to arrest him now.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Ayo2004: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
As long as the nation is growing better...wetin concine us and corruption?Russia might be a corrupt country but the corruption in USA is very high and they do anything and everything to hide it,also,their crime rate is high but relatively,their common people live good lives unlike one African country headed by a mannequin grin
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Ayo2004: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
idahme:

Putin has been corrupt even since he was deputy mayor of St Petersburg in the 90s, Russian politicians are as corrupt as their Nija relatives.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/event/has-vladimir-putin-always-been-corrupt-and-does-it-matter

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/putin-20-years-power-corruption-scandals/30100279.html

Which world leader is not corrupt?
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by idahme(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayo2004:

Which world leader is not corrupt?

This statement was to refute a chap who said Putin was not like Nigerian politicians but on the contrary he was even worse than them.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by OTENABOBC1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Life is Good.

Tired of waiting for school to resume?

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Shortyy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
banmee:

You better re arrange your priorities about who you admire.

Okay dad.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Putin has stolen billions of dollars from the russian people, his daughter was found once with $500 Million in cash..

What does he need all them square metres for? He only has a pair of bottom.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shortyy:
Action man! grin he hardly talks, but he's always doing!.
Na this kain people I dey like emulate.
What exactly does he do? Stealing from his own people, murdering his oppositions and people who do not agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by mach7(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
How did such unverified report reach the front page?

Most British tabloids cannot do without looking for an 'eye catching' Putin story to peddle around.

Shior!
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by banmee(m): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Shortyy:

Okay dad.

At least you got that right. I'm your daddy.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by kalu61(m): 1:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Kobicove:
Forget all that media hype, Putin is not as wealthy as what the media claims undecided
you are misinformed on this
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by kalu61(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2020
falopey:
Stolen Wealth from a dictator of one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Black Africans will praise him but will ask for the head of their own leaders that are corrupt in like manner
only ignorant black man will. Putin worst pass black politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.