Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys (29934 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Authority Abduction. Shior!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Collegelove: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
hola106:
let wait and see it is there game
The whole thing was staged. These guys think we are as foolish as they are.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
I.)They where kidnapped when he arrived Katsina after almost a year of not visiting.
Ii.) They where released a week after and on his Birthday.
Iii.) He did not visit them but was coordinating for the safe release of the boys.

U see things like this make me wanna roll my Arizona joint,lit up, lean back and listen to Fela.
I want to tell u a story!
Story story ohhh!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by encryptjay(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
See their kaftans. This thing na script jor. This country na shithole

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by hola106(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Collegelove:
The whole thing was staged. These guys think we are as foolish as they are.
sure they want to get something out if it just trying to divert attention
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
mikkyangel3:

Why are all these kids wearing the same color of clothes, starched and ironed? Let me not speak my mind o!!! before Nairaland will ban me

Who took their measurements before now? These cows keep taking us for fellow cow

He just want to give scholarship to his Katsina school boys and prove a point that unlike Chibok, he can rescue abducted students.

Why he hurriedly went to Katsina before all these started unveiling gave him out
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by heniford2: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
Even as i dislike his administration,people calling him clone are clone themselves..

Abi them edit this video too,because during the lockdown, all what i were hearing is,"the man is fake"

Make God come help us for this nation.

Mr president you need to sack all your service chiefs.How come this people abducted a whole full community, and there is no single civil defence corp or police officer to challenge the kidnapers?

I know we will do the right thing come 2023.If and only if Zombies will not vote either pdp, apc,sdp or Adp .
do we have a strong part that has the Monterey head to fund for election in Nigeria who is going to support the movement or are you just commenting
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Fantacy4(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
My question wey i wan ask e no plenty, wch tailor measure the children sew their exact size of shirt within 24hours of their release? and hope say those boys no be almajeris becus boko haram still the claim say dem still hold d kankara boys in thre custody so between boko haram nd government who the lie?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Collegelove: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
hola106:
sure they want to get something out if it just trying to divert attention
They are gradually destroying themselves. Everything in life is not about money. If not, some people would have lived forever in this planet.
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Did you guys observe that at a point they chased out journalists from the Hall? What did they tell these boys behind camera?
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by hotseat: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
What an achievement for the Dumbo-in-Chief himself!

The Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah Worldwide!

Miyetti Allah did the negotiations on his behalf while he was attending to his miserable cows.
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Few days ago....."Buhari can't secure his people"..."Buhari is incompetent to secure the release of the boys"....
PDP has printed "Bring Back Our Boys" T-Shirts
Reno Omokri is planning on organizing a GoFundMe and subsequently write a book on the kidnapping saga
Deji Adeyanju and Aisha Yesufu are planning a "Bring Back Our Boys" protest next week in Abuja.

This one I am hearing "staged" upandan...so at what point did they realize that it was "staged"?

Wailing is truly a disease.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by JoeEeL(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Better snipers nor dey Nigeria
Na wetin dey pain me be that

All theses our politicians for don be history

Imagine like Lobaev Arms SVLK-14S sniper
Na once buhari go take go down

Thought u were once an advocate for Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Juell(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
So dey just sew clothes for these boys immediately
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by yaki84: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
Even as i dislike his administration,people calling him clone are clone themselves..

Abi them edit this video too,because during the lockdown, all what i were hearing is,"the man is fake"

Mr president you need to sack all your service chiefs.How come this people abducted a whole full community, and there is no single civil defence corp or police officer to challenge the kidnapers?

I know we will do the right thing come 2023.If and only if Zombies will not vote either pdp, apc,sdp or Adp .
But we dont have zanu pf, or muslim brotherhood , nor republican and democrats for nigeria.
Who should we vote pls?
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Goldp5988(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Topmaike007:

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Ekpekaycee: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some adversity can really turn to blessings. These young boys, even though from the same state as the president, would probably never have had the opportunity to meet with the president. Now by been kidnapped, they will now probably dine with the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Topmaike007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
What party are we voting for come 2023?
apc,pdp sdp are all the same thing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Gbogbowa: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
This can be stage managed,do you think a kidnapped will release all his captives at once without the FG paying a ransom or fulfilling part of the agreement?I believe something is fishing
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by axeman10(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
But didn't they come out that there were "only 10" pupils kidnapped??

Likewise "nobody" died in Lekki shootings.

Nigerian politicians are insensitive.
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Flames000(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
All jokes asides the students could be mistaken for bandits themselves..

You sure say no be bandits them bring back so??
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Franklydes(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Le124:
Sodiq Oyeleke
https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-meets-kankara-schoolboys/
Bleep this shit, if na another set or tribe e happen to hin for show face? fucking bigot
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Mars16(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by harmony75: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
naso useless leaders �
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Antoeni(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scrip
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Pandev(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Better snipers nor dey Nigeria Na wetin dey pain me be that
All theses our politicians for don be history
Imagine like Lobaev Arms SVLK-14S sniper Na once buhari go take go down
wetin happen na? You dey parah o grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by History555: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
When boys released yesterday are all wearing well ironed tailored native you know it is staged kidnapping

When journalists are chased out of the hall, you know it is staged kidnapping
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by IAMPEDRO: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Topmaike007:
apc,pdp sdp are all the same thing
I quoted you because of ur write-up earlier, pdp, apc, sdp, app, ypp and apga are all not good.
The question is which of these parties can we rely on? Although with the way things are right now no one among the parties is good, but I urge you to vote for individuals and not parties look back at history then you can tell who will do better in office.
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Coinbased: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by McBrooklyn(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

Oya mek una put hand 4 head & repeat afta me...

Say "my Fada my Fada!
in 2021, I reject space booking on nairaland, in my liiiifeee!"

oya prayeeeeer!

MOG Righteousness89 abi na Uprightness100, abeg com collect their offerings.

grin

Lol... This nigga grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by Commotfornigeri: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Johfem:
Well scripted.

Them try sha

Them don wear them new dresses in the shortest of time�
Smart people, Nigeria �

I shock. How them take sew over 300 kaftan in less than 12 hours.
Re: President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
They have become celebrities overnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu / Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / Moment Tinubu Arrives For APC Presidential Rally In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.