Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed (29165 Views)

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by kayusely70(m): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2020
So Many Contradictions From Govt On Same Issue.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Ogbeniomo: 3:10am On Dec 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Anti Nigeria associations, money activists, twitter mobs, emeka and chi chi aka ipob supporters and coup plotters will still complain.

See them wailing already
Common sense u don't have,who do u nah i blame that goat that failed to use condom to avoid things like u. Akuya.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:
Sarrki don retire
Omenka don tire
Ngeneukwenu no dey fire
Chai even sai baba minions are weak grin cheesy cheesy
Cc imh.otep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed greenback
E remain bamite grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Brushstrokes20: 5:21am On Dec 19, 2020
The irredeemable Liar is at it again!
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by dragunov: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2020
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-got-foreign-help-rescuing-katsina-schoolboys-lai-mohammed

This is the most poorly written script and most stupidly choreographed drama organised by the Northern elite and enabled by Miyetti cows and bokoharam.

These people must think we people from the South are fools. Honestly, they must really have that belief. Otherwise, they would not be constantly changing narratives and trying to sell this story to us.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by zedegit: 5:38am On Dec 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Lai Mohammed is doing what he does best grin grin

Are Fulani militias the 'friends of Nigeria?'
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Enyimbamercedes: 5:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Foreign help = Help from Níger republic
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by ceaser: 5:43am On Dec 19, 2020
I find this hard to believe, coming from lying Liar Mohammed.

The government should have used a more credible spokesperson like that man from Oshogbo (I forgot his name now), since Garba shehu has also been found out in his own lies some few days ago viz 10 kidnapped schoolboys versus 330 kidnapped and later released schoolboys.

“For example, school shooting has been a recurring challenge in the United States. Between 2010 and 2020, almost 200 school children were killed and many more injured in various school shooting incidents.

Lying Mohammed trying again to be clever by half. School shootings in the US are not terrorist attacks, simple. Rather it's a result of morally damaged children produced by the US excessive liberal system. Islamic terrorists are driven by religious and political ideology and usually chant that their "allahu Akbar" before the strike.

“Needless to say that the world’s most powerful country suffered a tragic terrorist attack in September 2001 that claimed almost 3,000 lives.”

Another foolish talk by Lying Mohammed. The whole world knows that the world trade centre incident was a state sponsored terrorist attack and mastermind of president Bush and the then UK prime minister and was aimed at making Americans accept without protest the establishment of "homeland security" which is aimed at further eroding the freedom of Americans. An added advantage of the attack was the war on Iraq which made the Bush family more millionaires from free crude oil.

Like the 11/11 world trade centre attack, 20/10/20 Lekki shootings and terrorism generally in Nigeria has "state-sponsored" and "sabotage" written all over it.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Franklydes(m): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2020
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-got-foreign-help-rescuing-katsina-schoolboys-lai-mohammed
This man is bleeped up. 1st this is a plot by his goonz to look relevant bt as usual we don't give a Bleep. Now this muda4ka is talking about 4rin help, ni bo?. This administration na curse to this generation
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Jashub:
I am just confused here.

I thought they said Fulani militias negotiated with the bandits to release the boys.

They also said that one governor told the abductors to release the school boys and the they obeyed and released the the school boys.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Drone95(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2020
To slap lai dey hungry me
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by eeetuk(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2020
" Bandits, not Boko Haram did it"---'--Lai Mohammed.

What is the different between bandits and boko haran?

I can't believe a Nigerian minister of information, Lai Mohammed will claim that boko haran is not bandit.

If was president Buhari, I would definitely fire Lai Mohammed for making such a terrible statement.
Boko haran is bandit. Period. Boko haran kidnapped people for Money. Over the past 15 years, boko haran has killed more than 50,000 Nigerians and drove away 8 million from their homes , according foreign sources.

Why in the world anyone would fail to recognize boko haran as bandit troubled me.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:

E remain bamite grin

If you like no go face your governor wey dey loot your destiny comot. dey here dey rant from morning till night, day never break for your side. nonsense
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by kolmart: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2020
This old fool has come again with his "Lie" where was he when the boys were abducted? He has begins his lie again
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Nackzy: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Minister of lies
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by kechywillz(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2020
I read opposite of whatever lai says,thats how I get the truth
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by LZAA: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:

E remain bamite grin
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:
grin grin
Always shining brown teeth to what ever your gay lord says. SPITS
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by LZAA: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2020
bamite:

Always shining brown teeth to what ever your gay lord says. SPITS
Do you miss me kiss
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:
Do you miss me kiss
Go and miss Imhotep's senile dik
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by LZAA: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2020
bamite:

Go and miss Imhotep's senile dik
I like you o kiss
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:
I like you o kiss
Ode
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by LZAA: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2020
bamite:

Ode
kiss
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2020
LZAA:

I like you o kiss
I love bamite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Longman8: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Just like Nigga Raw sang. "But for 9:00 O'clock news me and u go confuse". Lai on the beat
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Bigsolo10: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Are lair mouth like chicken anus
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Akpu1981: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Old man who likes to Lai
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:
I love bamite
ipob gay perverts..smh
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
bamite:

ipob gay perverts..smh
[/s]
Sambisa ideology is bad for you.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s] Sambisa ideology is bad for you.
First time posting without mentioning your gay partner. Ewu
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2020
bamite:

First time posting without mentioning your gay partner. Ewu
So you actually love and miss lzaa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by bamite(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:
So you actually love and miss lzaa grin grin
Useless talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala's Brother, Ifechukwude Aninshi Escapes Assassination Attempt / El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.