Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,193 members, 7,853,062 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere (36872 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2020
zukachris:
Please public should take note. Whenever you see this advert, buy cheap data run away the guy is a fraud. I paid 5k for data subscription a week ago, he blocked me after payment. Don't fall victim.

Who does business with such online crooks?!!... Come on, only do biz with people you know.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by lexy2014: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2020
tesppidd:
Nobody comes out and tells that they paid any random to kidnappers.

Even in the society when a loved one is kidnapped and a ransom is paid, the police and the people are adviced to come out and tell the public that no ransome was paid.
In order not to encourage other would-be kidnappers.

The common practice is not to keep quiet, the common practice is to broadcast it that "NO RANSOME WAS PAID, WHETHER TRUE OR LIE"

If not admitting ransome payment will discourage other "would-be kidnappers", what will d ransome do for d confidence of d actual kidnappers?

Here's another spin to d whole episode:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-rescued-kankara-schoolboys-military-contradicts-govs-on-involvement-of-miyetti-allah

D same govt, but different versions of one event
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
tesppidd:
Nobody comes out and tells that they paid any random to kidnappers.

Even in the society when a loved one is kidnapped and a ransom is paid, the police and the people are adviced to come out and tell the public that no ransome was paid.
In order not to encourage other would-be kidnappers.

The common practice is not to keep quiet, the common practice is to broadcast it that "NO RANSOME WAS PAID, WHETHER TRUE OR LIE"

So if u are admitting that d govt parted with a ransome (which am sure was very huge), y can d govt not clamp down on these kidnappers d same way it has been clamping down on endsars protesters & supporters?
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
plaindealer:
What's there to gain by staging massive kidnapping of hundreds of kids and suffer unnecessary bad press, publicity and attention? Where is the value in that, even political value?

These afenifere jokers are getting more and more absurd and irrelevant.
If you truly do not know it was all a scam then I must say you're slow. No pun intended
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Greenbirth: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

The stroke words shows your ignorance. Who told you they were transported with vehicle?
Read the story and stop reacting ignorantly.

For Odumakin, but they would have begun #BringBackOurBoys campaign if those kids were to be in captivity till this moment? nonsensical
Odumakin Should shut his mouth.
guy don't call me ignorant. I don't know you and you don't know me.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by ThatFairGuy1: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Greenbirth:
guy don't call me ignorant. I don't know you and you don't know me.
It isn't an insult. That comment shows you're ignorant of what truly transpired.

Stop reacting out of ignorance
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Haykings100: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Meanwhile, the innocent Leah Sharibu has been forgotten and abandoned to captivity for nearly 2 years now and about 300 boys rescued within a week of abduction?? This obviously the biggest scam ever. Shame to Buhari and his fellow actors.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by tesppidd: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
lexy2014:

So if u are admitting that d govt parted with a ransome (which am sure was very huge), y can d govt not clamp down on these kidnappers d same way it has been clamping down on endsars protesters & supporters?
Goan ask Lai Muhammed not me.

I am not defending them for prolly paying a ransome.
Mine is just to tell you that it is possible that a ransom was paid to release the boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by tesppidd: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
lexy2014:

If not admitting ransome payment will discourage other "would-be kidnappers", what will d ransome do for d confidence of d actual kidnappers?

Here's another spin to d whole episode:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-rescued-kankara-schoolboys-military-contradicts-govs-on-involvement-of-miyetti-allah

D same govt, but different versions of one event
The government shouldn't allow anyone to be abducted in the first place. But it has happened.

I don't know about you,

But for me, it is better to pay trillions of naira to release even 1 child from the hands of deadly terrorists.
After all the money is meant for embezzlement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by EAKeffective: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
We can tell ourselves the truth, if Northern Nigeria has become an outlaws republic or ungoverned territory, let us know. Else, the negotiators and abductors be called for interrogations and punishment as appropriate
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
tesppidd:
The government shouldn't allow anyone to be abducted in the first place. But it has happened.

I don't know about you,

But for me, it is better to pay trillions of naira to release even 1 child from the hands of deadly terrorists.
After all the money is meant for embezzlement.

Yes I agree. No expense should be spared in rescuing school children if it isn't a scam as being alleged by afenifere. Since we agree that very huge sums of money changed hands in this transaction, shouldn't it behove on d govt to get it's money back by using d money to track d kidnappers if indeed d kidnap wasn't a scam? If they can show some zeal in freezing d accounts of endsars protesters, seizing passports & other forms of intimidation, am wondering why they are so relaxed& unconcerned about going after these newly federal govt of nigeria enriched kidnappers/bandits/terrorists
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by tesppidd: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Yes I agree. No expense should be spared in rescuing school children if it isn't a scam as being alleged by afenifere. Since we agree that very huge sums of money changed hands in this transaction, shouldn't it behove on d govt to get it's money back by using d money to track d kidnappers if indeed d kidnap wasn't a scam? If they can show some zeal in freezing d accounts of endsars protesters, seizing passports & other forms of intimidation, am wondering why they are so relaxed& unconcerned about going after these newly federal govt of nigeria enriched kidnappers/bandits/terrorists
I expect the Government to trace them and abductors and capture them dead or alive.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
tesppidd:
I expect the Government to trace them and abductors and capture them dead or alive.

I like ur faith. It's a good expectation. In a sane environment, that's d ideal thing a responsible govt should do. But considering d govts closeness to these bandits/herdsmen/Boko Haram, not too sure d govt will do what u are expecting
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Adewaleakpode: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Boko Haram, herdsmen or anything thing you call that is a troublesome to the nation are FOOT soldiers of the northern elites the single reasons they can't be tagged terrorists. The whole northern Nigeria are working together against the rest of nation. Believe it or not it is the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Ayoefa: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Dumb ass idiotic monkey. Hey dumbo, take good picture and send it through your ass to the mods.
Like I give a fork about getting banned. I have more important things going on in life than worrying about getting banned on NL.

Bast&rd delusional brainwashed slowpoke.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Ayoefa: 1:39am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=seanwiIIiam post=97243729]

Dumb ass idiotic monkey. Hey dumbo, take good picture and send it through your ass to the mods.
Like I give a fork about getting banned. I have more important things going on in life than worrying about getting banned on NL.

Bast&rd delusional brainwashed slowpoke.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by lastmessenger: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Rossintii:

This is a grossly STUPID way of looking at things.

Buhari is president. If he wants to fund terrorists all he has to do is give money to them from the treasury. Why would he need to go through all this rigmarole of kidnapping 300 kids from school just to pay them a ransom of whatever peanuts was given?

The president is in charge of a 35 billion dollar annual budget!
and in your stupidity you believed they just made calls to criminals and they released the boys to them without giving them large sums of money
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by benpuzzy(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2020
plaindealer:

Koburu, I'm a learner, but since you are not a learner, please show us examples with facts where politicians kidnapped school children or even perpetrated similar acts to score cheap points.

The fact is, people like you will go to any length to fabricate tales and silly propaganda all because of hatred and bitterness.

Change your evil ways.

The more i try to ignore the more i see reasons to reply you. If you think that anybody will kidnap a person and release him/her unconditionally and unhurt, you are still a learner yes they released the abducted students from boko harams, they should do same to dapchi girls or is this boko haram group different, please wake up from your slumber.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by 7lives: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Haykings100:
Meanwhile, the innocent Leah Sharibu has been forgotten and abandoned to captivity for nearly 2 years now and about 300 boys rescued within a week of abduction?? This obviously the biggest scam ever. Shame to Buhari and his fellow actors.

Don't get uneccessarily sentimental, Leah Sharibu chose her path.
She wasn't the only Christian among the girls, she was only asked to be converted to Islam and she will be released.
Even Peter denied Christ three times, he was about to deny Christ for the fourth time fleeing the hangman in Rome.
He met Christ on the way and Christ asked him an important question, this was how peter repented and returned to Rome, and was crucified upside.
Do you know how many Nigerian Christians are living in a place like Saudi Arabia and other strict Muslim countries?.
So how do they managed to stay alive?.they need to survive and they did what needs to be done to survive.
Other Christian girls kidnapped along Leah are back home reading their Bibles, other fanatics should learn from Leah's mistake, I'll praise God for her if she ever gets out, that's if she ever gets out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Oludamilola Osinbajo & Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.