Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (34947 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Drinokrane: 4:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Zahra Buhari daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari and wife of Ahmed Indimi on Friday clocked a year older, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra in a post on her Instagram page wrote;
"All I want to be is a better person.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI9EL92svFW/?igshid=1l2b86jxvfd88

Her Husband gushed also over her in an Instagram post.

He wrote: “Happy birthday to the most amazing mother, wife and best friend. Happy birthday to the Angel that lights my life, my backbone and my motivation. People tell me that the best years are still to come.

“I have to agree with that because my upcoming years will be spent with the world’s most amazing wife. Happy birthday to my rib @mrs_zmbi.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7wXvDFlpe/?igshid=17458l7yltfbt

The overwhelmed Zahra wrote in the comment section of the post: “I donno what to say � I love you so much… I pray Allah continues protecting what we have and giving others a chance to have what we hv and more.”

Zahra’s family witnesses many celebrations in December. The couple marked their fourth wedding anniversary on Wednesday.

Mr Indimi also celebrated his birthday on December 11.

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Racoon(m): 5:06am On Dec 19, 2020
No gushing birthday wishes and hyping of her father this time around.From Aisha, Yusuf and others all man just locked up.Nkan bè!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by complexBoss12: 5:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Presidency aside. A man of Buhari's age, his birthdays should be a celebration, with his family and friends, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

But instead this man chose to go to Daura, few days to his supposed BD, no wishes from family, not even his wife, who nobody knows her whereabouts and have not been seen to do anything in lasts few months.

I think this family gives all the clue.

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Eternitymedia88: 5:10am On Dec 19, 2020
This advice will work very well for ur father and his advanced gang of ne'er-do-wells

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Eternitymedia88: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2020
This advice will work very well for ur father and his advanced gang of ne'er-do-wells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by nyiamfrank: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Zahra is her own person. She has got her own life and family.

This has nothing to do with her father and Nigeria.

As you can read above, no mention of Buhari or Nigeria even though her father is the president and she is from Nigeria.

We all understand what the country is under her father's administration but Zahra's birthday is not part of it.

Happy birthday to you, Madam. Move on with your family life.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by jeffizy(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Dear op, how will you feel after paying bride's price and getting married , your wife is being addressed with her maiden name?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by longetivity(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
she did not celebrate jubril on his birthday

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by sodiqapril(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Lol..but why didn't anyone from buharis immediate family celebrate his birthday yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Meow meow!

Now you want to celebrate your birthday when I didn’t celebrate mine and you expect me to be happy with you?

Anyways, there’s nothing to worry about because I’m kind hearted

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Arrewa: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Enjoy your life...

Meanwhile Hausafulani Amaka!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by LordofNaija: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Nonsense and Yusuf bike

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Uyi168: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
If u can escape your papas gene, then u can dream of being a better person..
If not, u gonna end up being a vegetable.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by osamz007: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
TELL THAT TO YOUR DAD.

WE WISH U WHAT YOUR DAD HAS DONE FOR US

23 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by oluwasegun007(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
She's just tempting to talk.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Okortor: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Nice one. I wish you the very best .
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by osamz007: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by faithfull18(f): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Okay.
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Paperwhite(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
grin Why didnt you make your father happy on his last birthday girl? Perhaps you have finally agreed that he is not your real father again right?

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
And yet she didn't celebrate her father's birthday..
Oneday, the truth will reveal its self..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Exc2000: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Wife of the Indimi Billionaires, Daughter of a President

Abeg you are already a better person

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by nonut: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Tell daddy to be a better person first.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by ATEAMS: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Enudapan: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

We all wait oga bubu
For his birthday wishes on social media
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by oguns222: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
None of them celebrated Buhari. Is it not true that this guy is dead?

17 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Debra911(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday to her, shes lucky. But I pray her hubby doesn't marry a 2nd wife someday, cos this their religion doesn't regard and favor women.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by udomma1005(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Nah.. Nah... Nahh!
Hanty we don't want you to be a better sombori, it's your father man that needs to be a better sombori, for now he's a bonkom! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by emeijeh(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Make una dey celebrate baiday up and down o.... People are being slaughtered every day in this nation, but na baiday una carry for head.

Yeye first family.

Well, from all of dem in Vulturebbqgrills, fu<k off!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by bigdammyj: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Noted
Re: Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 26th Birthday by Centcanada: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2020
And you expect us to buy that cheap popularity when your father is messing this country up? Better person my foot! Commot for my front!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.