Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me (18420 Views)

Insecurity: Coalition Lauds Buhari, Security Agencies Over Zamfara, Yobe States / Nigerians Celebrate SEGALINK As Efforts On #ENDSARS Pays Off / I'll Punish Security Chiefs If Another Abduction Happens, Buhari Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by mike8804: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2020
ok
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Patosky4U: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2020
Baba soro soke jooor undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Fire them all.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by olaayodele(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2020
If they are not doing enough,the best thing is to look into the reason why they are not doing enough and tackle that immediately.Otherwise,change them.
Kingscee:
Bolaji OGUNDELE, Abuja

https://thenationonlineng.net/security-chiefs-efforts-not-good-enough-for-me-says-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2020
adding TECHNICALLY for him

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Brushstrokes20: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2020
All motion, no movement!

#usual gibberish
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by tit(f): 6:15am On Dec 19, 2020
buhari is helpless.
O Nigeria, have pity on buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Leo588(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2020
He said this or someone spoke through his mouth?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Baba don vex with service chief's. Well truth is no president will be happy after funding such sectors without commensurate security improvement for the safety of lives and properties.

For me the first line of defense is the intelligence agencies, if a country has a failure here the military forces will be playing catch up.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Racoon(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2020
This is an indictment on you Mr.President & reaffirmation of what many Nigerians have been saying-sack them or the rubberstsmp NASS should have done the needful on you.Take charge & stop obsessing Nigerians with senseless rhetorics.Useless president.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by tuzle(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Why his he telling us dis, can't he sack him?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by DukeJoe17: 6:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Go slow security chiefs grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by AdeniyiA(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2020
The President has failed Nigeria and Nigerians. cry cry

We should get to a place where failures won't stay in office beyond 24hrs.we shall get there. Nigeria should stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Dubai and China, we only need revolutionary, visionary leaders, not cheaters undecided
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Seyzcham91(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2020
See Kettle calling pot black

You as a President, Is your effort good enough for we citizens and the country? undecided

Nonsense and President! undecided
Kingscee:
Bolaji OGUNDELE, Abuja

https://thenationonlineng.net/security-chiefs-efforts-not-good-enough-for-me-says-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2020
“their efforts are not good enough” for him.

There effort are not good enough for you Or Nigerians. This man always take things personal always neglecting his duty calls. What he feels is good is the direction he always move, which is deadly to us. As a servant, you have to forget self and follow the yearning of the people you save.
Please do the needful!
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Drone95(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Dump the underperformed security chiefs in the trash can and appoint the ones who can do the job
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by HRMK: 6:24am On Dec 19, 2020
WHY ARE YOU STILL KEEPING THEM?STOP DECEIVING MASSES!
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by seniormallam(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Who can bless me this morning please
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Ahmeduana(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Igbayi laro, iranu.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Aystarz: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2020
infohenry:
Then fire them now and inject new blood to the security architecture of the nation.
You are talking to a wall.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by nyiamfrank: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2020
We never flog you
Make we catch you first!
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by MDBELLO(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Stop saying we have alot of work ahead of us. You have alot of work ahead of you. You heard of impeachment your voice clear, you sabi talk this. If u like you can west the remaining 3 year God will still ask how you deal with you people. You talk as if they use remote control you.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Fact

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by nedekid: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:
Idi Amin of Nigeria.
Em remind me of Eustace in courage the cowardly dog cartoon. grin

cry

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by dotclean: 6:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Na today?

Dotclean is making clients super glad with the ongoing cleaning promo in Lagos. Don't miss this golden opportunity to clean your apartments, offices, warehouses etc and stay away from dirt and stench during Yuletide season and all year round.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by blackmantis: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Mr President your efforts is not good enough for Nigeria.

Nigerians voted you because they wanted to see change.......but are now stuck with stagnation and retrogression.

What justifies the continued stay in office of the service chiefs beyond their tenure.

In the height of the kankara saga your COAS was in his farm playing with a serpent while others were negotiating the release of the boys.

You efforts Sir is not good enough for Nigeria the buck stops at your table.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by zukachris(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Please public should take note. Whenever you see this advert, buy cheap data run away the guy is a fraud. I paid 5k for data subscription a week ago, he blocked me after payment. Don't fall victim.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2020
But you are still keeping them,you are truly suffering from dementia.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Doncyn(f): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Don't even try to call jonathan weakling , because he is far more better Dan buhari who claim to b a military without balls ..

quote author=tunjijones post=97214954]Then sack them already. Or is there something they know that we Nigerians dont know?

Even as weakling as Jonathan was he changed his service chiefs. [/quote]
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by vioment: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2020
The strategy is the problem,

Night vision, car cameras, fingerprint collection, the rapport between security and the people, feeding, etc

Is not to just say do this or that, strategy and skills dey dey involved.

On another news, how far our audio satellite way China dun bug finish. China, jand, yanki, and Russia knows about Nigeria and Nigerians in many ways, than the security people in Nigeria.

As a leader, you should try and understand what is going on, especially when the followers are having a hard time, then you reapply wisdom. You have to keep on with this process until you succeed or give up.

Gone are the days of bully tactics alone, so you have to use wisdom/intelligent tactics.

Along the way to solution, any proven sponsor should be dealt with financially and lawfully punished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) / Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.