Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me (18404 Views)

Insecurity: Coalition Lauds Buhari, Security Agencies Over Zamfara, Yobe States / Nigerians Celebrate SEGALINK As Efforts On #ENDSARS Pays Off / I'll Punish Security Chiefs If Another Abduction Happens, Buhari Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Bolaji OGUNDELE, Abuja
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has expressed displeasure in the efforts of military service chiefs, saying “their efforts are not good enough” for him.

The President spoke in an interview with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), clips of which were posted on his verified Twitter handle on Friday.

According to him, his administration is well aware of its responsibility to secure the country, provide peaceful atmosphere for citizens, adding that he was aware that there are still much to be done in delivering that responsibility.

It would be recalled that many opinion moulders, senior citizens, as we as many interests from various segments of the country had called for the sack of security chiefs as well as a complete overhaul of the nation’s security architecture following the escalation of violent crimes across the country.

“I meet them, we have security meetings from time to time, they must be very clear of my instructions. Their effort is not good enough for me.

Our responsibility, I said, is to secure this country for all the citizens to do their businesses without any problem. We haven’t achieved that yet. We ‘ll keep on trying.

“We have a lot of work ahead of us and some of the things we may not say because I don’t want to compromise the security and the efforts being made by the law enforcement agencies, but really we are acutely aware of our responsibility; our responsibility is to secure the country. So we have a lot of work to do”, the President said.

Speaking on the issue of the kidnap and eventual rescue of more than 300 students of Government Science Secondary School Kankara, Katsina State, he lauded both the state government and the security agencies for being prompt in response.

“I spoke with the governor; I congratulated him and congratulated the army that organised the operation, the encirclement of the abductors and getting the children. The military is well-trained, I think they are sufficiently motivated.

“I’m very impressed with the governor. He has been up and doing since it happened and I congratulated him that the children have been successfully recovered”, the President said.
https://thenationonlineng.net/security-chiefs-efforts-not-good-enough-for-me-says-buhari/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by adecz: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2020
lipsrsealed angry angry

⏩If you aren't a fake Quota System
general, you should know that
commanders who aren't performing
in the battlefield must be replaced
immediately.

⏩Yet, here are 4 Commanders who
have being underperforming & suffering
defeat after defeat for over 6 years,
at the expense of the lives of thousands
of Nigerians & yet, you retain them.

⏩You, who appointed them are the
problem, not your appointees. It is you,
their Commander In Chief that needs
to go. It is you who came with the policy
of freeing captured Boko haram fighters
& Fulani criminals without trial.

⏩Go to Chad & take lessons from their
action Head of State on how to deal
mercilessly with BH, not this type of
your fake statements.

⏩A real commander doesn't condemn
the enemy that attacks your soldiers or
people. A true Commander plans
ways & tactics to defeat the adversary,
not to be condemning upandan....

I condemn you & your cows,,, mumu.❌❌❌

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by chatinent: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Idi Amin of Nigeria.

cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by MrGreenMavro: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
You've identified the problem....you refuse to profer a solution.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Hmm

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2020
He has spoken

The living dead

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Tokkson: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2020
So what next?

What are you going to do about them?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Bobotic(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Hope you are still celebrating your Birthday Bash grin grin grin

Your wife Aisha run go Dubai because of same security grin grin grin

I laff in IGBO ADAGE grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by rawtouch: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2020
shocked

he better not be complaining to me

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Leemekzy: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2020
hmmm.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by goshen26: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Sir, Really?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Then as number 1 and the chief security country man, why can't you do the needful for betterment of all and sundry.
Dey no dey command commandant, na so I hear am.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by seeker121(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
All talks no action Nigerians are tired of your hide and seek game it's better you resign before things get out of hands.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Herbephe1(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Buhari is long gone

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by benuejosh: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Someone is just waking from sleep

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by nairalee(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Then why have you adamantly refused to sack them all these while?

Wait o is Buhari bipolar or what?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by BestDesign40: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by tunjijones(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Then sack them already. Or is there something they know that we Nigerians dont know?

Even as weakling as Jonathan was he changed his service chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by bestman09(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
grin
Which Buhari said so?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by AdeniyiA(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
I wonder the kind of Presidiot is this who'd rather complain than act by doing the right thing. I am very sure this man is not in charge of this country and he's obviously being lied to. Just look at how he's congratulating and praising the law enforcement for "encirclement and rescue" that didn't happen. These children were RELEASED after NEGOTIATIONS, unfortunately the president was lied to and he believed them once again, we're in big trouble in this country as we have a very inactive president who's only interested in his health... cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Bossontop(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
undecided
Can someone tell this man to shut up already.......we all know you know nothing sir.....if not u for don sack dem tey tey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by virginboy1(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Na now Him day Break ABI. undecided
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Mavrick2012: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
You hired them, you have the power to fire them and you saying all these?
This man keeps proofing he is totally clueless.
Even Goodluck will never say this.
May God forgive me for voting this man.

Obasanjo did live presidential media chat,
Yar' Adua did,
Goodluck did,
This one came and did once,fumbled and embarrassed everyone, ever since,he stopped all forms of live broadcast.
His spokesmen now communicate to Nigerians through twitter, Facebook and pre recorded materials.
I dey vex

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by infohenry(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Then fire them now and inject new blood to the security architecture of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Dovegrey: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
You are the definition of doom

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by anochuko01(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
you are not good enough for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by ratiken(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
What can the security chiefs do when the president has shown open affinity for terrorist groups?

The problem is actually Buhari.... nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Mayng01(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Very frail and sickening

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Generalwoodz(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Buhari, Millions of Nigerians has been clamoring for total change of your service chiefs, you refused and still forming strong head. And you promised to relocate to sambisa.

I don't think Mr president still remembers that he was once a military man.

What's stopping NASS from impeaching this Man?

Oh boy! I have forgotten we have rubber stamp senate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by naijaboy756: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
I watched this interview.

Mehn Buhari shocked me o.

So he he fit talk like this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning / Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.