Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me (18419 Views)

Insecurity: Coalition Lauds Buhari, Security Agencies Over Zamfara, Yobe States / Nigerians Celebrate SEGALINK As Efforts On #ENDSARS Pays Off / I'll Punish Security Chiefs If Another Abduction Happens, Buhari Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2020
so should I tell Ezekwesisi to go and sack them?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by JoeEeL(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Is this man good enough for himself?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by WHITELIGHTER: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
Baba don vex with service chief's. Well truth is no president will be happy after funding such sectors without commensurate security improvement for the safety of lives and properties.

For me the first line of defense is the intelligence agencies, if a country has a failure here the military forces will be playing catch up.

Do we have Intelligence Agencies? That's the first and most important line of security... Infiltrate the enemy lines ,gather Intel and strike...but I guess that's not possible in this clime since it's the same govt that sponsor the terrorists-turned-bandits
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by vale20: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Where is buhari ??
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by DimIsaac10(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Imagine. This is the main reason Nnamdi KANU is still being taken seriously...

A country where a whole 5 governors of eastern states are struggling to get a security outfit but a Nigerian foreigner through ZOOM gave the region security outfit....
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Donspicey: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2020
adecz:
lipsrsealed angry angry

⏩If you aren't a fake Quota System general, you should know that commanders who aren't performing in the battlefield must be replaced immediately.
⏩Yet, here are 4 Commanders who have being underperforming & suffering defeat after defeat for over 6 years, at the expense of the lives of thousands of Nigerians & yet, you retain them.
⏩You, who appointed them are the problem, not your appointees. It is you, their Commander In Chief that needs to go. It is you who came with the policy of freeing captured Boko haram fighters & Fulani criminals without trial.
⏩Go to Chad & take lessons from their action Head of State on how to deal mercilessly with BH, not this type of your fake statements.
⏩A real commander doesn't condemn the enemy that attacks your soldiers or people. A true Commander plans ways & tactics to defeat the adversary, not to be condemning upandan....
I condemn you & your cows,,, mumu.❌❌❌

An attack on BokoHaram is genocide to north....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Donspicey: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2020
adecz:
lipsrsealed angry angry

⏩If you aren't a fake Quota System general, you should know that commanders who aren't performing in the battlefield must be replaced immediately.
⏩Yet, here are 4 Commanders who have being underperforming & suffering defeat after defeat for over 6 years, at the expense of the lives of thousands of Nigerians & yet, you retain them.
⏩You, who appointed them are the problem, not your appointees. It is you, their Commander In Chief that needs to go. It is you who came with the policy of freeing captured Boko haram fighters & Fulani criminals without trial.
⏩Go to Chad & take lessons from their action Head of State on how to deal mercilessly with BH, not this type of your fake statements.
⏩A real commander doesn't condemn the enemy that attacks your soldiers or people. A true Commander plans ways & tactics to defeat the adversary, not to be condemning upandan....
I condemn you & your cows,,, mumu.❌❌❌

An attack on BokoHaram is genocide to north....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by orisa37: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2020
He is right. They are bunch of unintelligent Illiterates.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Donspicey: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Buhari said, “The security services have since been directed to put in place further measures around all schools vulnerable to attacks to ensure the safety of our pupils/students and teachers and school workers.
“I have tasked all the security agencies to work to ensure that we do not witness any recurrence of these incidents.
“Security chiefs have been warned in clear terms that any lapse on their parts will be viewed seriously,” he said.
“As for those who he referred to as ‘politicising the security situation in the country, desist or face the wrath of security agencies.’
“May I also warn against those elements who have chosen to make political fortune of our citizens’ misfortune....... https://newsafriq.com/2018/03/ill-punish-security-chiefs-another-abduction-occur-buhari-warns/
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by F117nighthawk: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2020
And u still refused to change or sack them?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by orisa37: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2020
MAFA please tell them to stop joking with me in my TERRITORY. I'm not a Bandit.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2020
chatinent:
Idi Amin of Nigeria.

cry
sad
chatinent:
Idi Amin of Nigeria.

cry
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by AFONJACOW(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Clown
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2020
All na lip service so that we wouldn't say he is not saying anything about Service chiefs.

Thanks number 1 we heard u
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by EagleNest(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Is he lamenting or what? Are you suddenly realising? Sack them ASAP or resign now!
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by petitejolie(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
benuejosh:
Someone is just waking from sleep
which sleep. He sleep talk for a living
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by seunayantokun(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2020
A lying cap?
you4me:
Hmm
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by ukpahu(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Bad president bubu alodo buhari
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by chandini435: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
But you are still keeping them,you are truly suffering from dementia.
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Masterchef(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
The man on the left could in fact be your next CinC grin grin embarassed

Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Kingscee:
Bolaji OGUNDELE, Abuja

https://thenationonlineng.net/security-chiefs-efforts-not-good-enough-for-me-says-buhari/
I spoke with the governor; I congratulated him and congratulated the army that organised the operation, the encirclement of the abductors and getting the children. The military is well-trained, I think they are sufficiently motivated
Come, The nation. Did Buhari say encirclement or settlement?
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by solex1988(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
On his own
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by evans4luv: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na now u just dey know say their efforts no dey ok for u, continue sleeping....shiorrrrrr
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by mentored: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kingscee:
Bolaji OGUNDELE, Abuja

https://thenationonlineng.net/security-chiefs-efforts-not-good-enough-for-me-says-buhari/

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The problem of Nigeria is quota system
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by Diamondplus1805(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
I am Shocked
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by frog12: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
this MAN is talking RUBBISH!
Re: Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me by adecz: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
� ���

⏩It's really shocking how a person
of such low intelligence, questionable
educational credentials & ineptitude
came to become the leader of the greatest
black country in the world in this new
millennium & information age.

⏩The highest he should have risen to is
emir of his locality, where he will be ruling
his people with his antiquated ideas which
his people also cherish!!

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured / Kogi Operation Lion Roar Arrests Criminals (Pictures) / Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.