Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

"We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah (20890 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Richy4:

I guess you were looking for who you want to insult today right? well.. too bad.. I can't stoop to your level. have a good day.

Being naive at this point is very disgusting,

1 Like

Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2020
I said it everyone possible in this Apc government will talk in this single issue and they will contradict themselves. grin

These people are clowns and can’t be trusted angry
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by abidem4real: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-rescued-kankara-schoolboys-military-contradicts-govs-on-involvement-of-miyetti-allah
One would say this, another would say the other. This country is just a sheer nonsense
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Olatt25: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Our military is making sense now
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Onepeople: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2020
johnmartus:
The insecurity facing northern part of Nigeria was been sponsor by elite's. Who will rescue north only God .
shocking that your likes has resulted to God to save the same north you said Buhari will transform to Eldorado.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by donb06: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2020
rawtouch:
grin

at this rate and in order not to be outdone by any other group, I want to state that I personally rescued the boys from their abductors singlehandedly, don't believe these imposters trying to claim the glory

The money don land ..... Sharing don become wahala... Everybody justling for his share
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by hush15: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Xtopherprince:
Wahala be like bicycle for this country. I'm waiting for fulani bandits to come make their own claim on rescuing the school boys, then Amotekun and finally Eastern Security Network. grin grin

Nonsense and stupid government we have in this country. See as dem dey fight to claim credit for obvious scam
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Achz(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Useless animals called politicians in Nigeria.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Nasir123(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
longetivity:
Lies keep popping up from left and,right and center.

Corrected.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Masterchef(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Richy4:

hmmm!! Ok, Quick Questions...
What were all of them.. working towards?
Where they able to achieve their goal?

What guys are asking you is; how can you lay claim to 'forcefully rescuing' people who were 'freely released' by the terrorists for a ransom?.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by rachytenny2(f): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Lol. Another version of how they got released
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by jasedge15(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2020
I've never seen a regime these useless, callous, dubious, full of lies and unserious in the entire history of Nigeria politics like these present Buhari's regime.
The level of corruption under these present regime deserves a global award. Shameless people.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Norwichsailor(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2020
rawtouch:
grin

at this rate and in order not to be outdone by any other group, I want to state that I personally rescued the boys from their abductors singlehandedly, don't believe these imposters trying to claim the glory
Seun will organize a party for u, you have made the nairaland family proud grin
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Deepthoughts: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/we-rescued-kankara-schoolboys-military-contradicts-govs-on-involvement-of-miyetti-allah
The whole kankara adoption was a complete scam,two bodies of miyetti Allah has denied having anything to do with their so call release negotiations,now the military is claiming credit ironically the military should be destroying the terrorist but no evidence of this,gov metawalle claims he led the negotiations in conjunction with miyetti Allah!, something is certainly fishy about the whole set up,mettawalle should be imoeach then arrested investigated and tried,there is now an open to get to the root of the insecurity in the north except if the whole thing is a nothern scheme as highly suspected.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Obyino: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin
Xtopherprince:
Wahala be like bicycle for this country. I'm waiting for fulani bandits to come make their own claim on rescuing the school boys, then Amotekun and finally Eastern Security Network. grin grin
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by osilamah77(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wahala wear agbada
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by mentored: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by Christistruth00: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Can they confirm they have arrested the Kidnappers
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:
Now, the attempts to cover up the alleged "Kankara school boys kidnap is still not working.This is the same.Maj. Gen.Eneche that said the military is not involved in the alleged negotiations or rescue of these same boys now talking this shit.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/we-are-not-involved-in-negotiations-for-kankara-students-release-dhq/

So Nigerian army negotiated with bandits/terrorists? Or how on earth did the Buratai-led Nigerian army allegedly "rescue" the boys employing "professionalism" while allowing the treasonable bandits/terrorists to go scot free? Only in a country like Nigeria

This is what happens when you make lying & propaganda a policy of government with officials in a regime giving contradicting views on the same issue.

As said, the only refreshing aspect of the APC-led govt is the frankness of its dishonesty.Those who live by lies and propaganda will surely die of lies & propaganda. Meanwhile, where are the zombies?

grin
It is clear to see now that the kidnap is a scam but they failed to coordinate the communication in synch with the plot. The aftermath is this open drama.

This is like watching a movie of world war II and seeing Winston Churchill sitting in a Lexus and talking on a iphone. grin
A scam!
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by bizzibodi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Which kind country is this....even d NAF on radio boast that their elite commandoes help rescue d kankara boys.
Re: "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah by pstjoga: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Racoon:
Now, the attempts to cover up the alleged "Kankara school boys kidnap is still not working.This is the same.Maj. Gen.Eneche that said the military is not involved in the alleged negotiations or rescue of these same boys now talking this shit.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/we-are-not-involved-in-negotiations-for-kankara-students-release-dhq/

So Nigerian army negotiated with bandits/terrorists? Or how on earth did the Buratai-led Nigerian army allegedly "rescue" the boys employing "professionalism" while allowing the treasonable bandits/terrorists to go scot free? Only in a country like Nigeria

This is what happens when you make lying & propaganda a policy of government with officials in a regime giving contradicting views on the same issue.

As said, the only refreshing aspect of the APC-led govt is the frankness of its dishonesty.Those who live by lies and propaganda will surely die of lies & propaganda. Meanwhile, where are the zombies?
From the link you posted, Maj. Gen. Enenche clearly stated that the army don't negotiate with bandit and they are deploying other tactics to rescue the boys. I believe that is what they did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Showing His True Colours With Death Threat – Atiku / EFCC Raids Ambode’s Residence / 2023: Ameachi’s Turbaning And The Unfolding Politics In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.