Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (15937 Views)

Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by EVarn(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
GreaterFuture:
What's that Name Kwarans Call him again, I'm trying to Remember
Mesujamba
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by GreaterFuture(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2020
EVarn:
Mesujamba
Naa, I don't think that's it. What does "Mesujamba" mean anyways.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ElValiente(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
Birthday: Bukola Saraki Turns 58 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki
Happy birthday Omo Baba Oloye. That calculator tho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by onuman: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
HBD, the man who checkmated an Islamist President of Nigeria for 4 years.

Since you left as Senate President, the Islamist unleashed his horrors upon Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by fredoooooo: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Baba Oloye Otoge ,omo ole , eni ibi to n ponmo re baluwe , mesujamba ... grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Youngminister(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy Birhday Sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by smith1985(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
The politically defeated , uprooted and oto ged thief of kwara...lol

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by okomile(f): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
ElValiente:
Happy birthday Omo Baba Oloye. That calculator tho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Calculator that is used to convert $1000 to Naira

grin grin
What do you expect? Calculate how many Nigerians are the poor of the poorest grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Babapyro: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2020
He can go fvck himself for all I care

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Babapyro: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Glory be to God

Though this man has committed many atrocities, his role(s) in the 8th assembly with Yakubu Dogara has covered his multitude of sins.

May the good Lord bless him.

Watch out for this man cos his bounce back is next to none cos his relevance and dominance in the political sphere will be very strong.
Maybe he is bouncing back in your family house not in this country again,stupid youths

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
My political role model. He might be a bad guy but I love him. I'll meet him next and let him know how much I liked him.

Happy Birthday My Mentor
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by senatordave1(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Glory be to God

Though this man has committed many atrocities, his role(s) in the 8th assembly with Yakubu Dogara has covered his multitude of sins.

May the good Lord bless him.

Watch out for this man cos his bounce back is next to none cos his relevance and dominance in the political sphere will be very strong.

He will never bounce back mr
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by senatordave1(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2020
israelmao:
Correct guy with brilliant mind,his depth of discourse, dexterity and leadership qualities in the eighth Senate was amazing and impeccable.Congratulations!

Pure rubbish.he was a useless senate president
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ElValiente(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2020
okomile:

Calculator that is used to convert $1000 to Naira

grin grin
What do you expect? Calculate how many Nigerians are the poor of the poorest grin
cheiii

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Happy fuckday to you thieving bastard, Nigerians have shallow memory! This is the man that revel in cutting the allocation for the Lagos - ibadan express way. The most busy express way in the country. Shame to you sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
The man that delay buhari from unleashing his terror on Nigerians from 2015 to 2019 before the rubber stamp senate president Ahmed Lawan came in.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
senatordave1:

Pure rubbish.he was a useless senate president
You're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Divfav(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
That is my birthday mate. I pray for long life and prosperity for you sir.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Coolgent(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
baba Oloye..bukky my man
happy birthday
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by OLULAW: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
OLE, THIEF, BARAWO. IN SANER CLIMES, HE WOULD BE SERVING A VERY LONG TERM JAIL SENTENCE.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Happy birthday to bukola saraki..
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Otoge in Kwara retires sarathief and the 40 thieves never again

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Fortified, No Kidnapper Can Dare Try To Abduct Me - Oluwo Of Iwo / Fg’ll Establish New Special Forces To Tackle Terrorism – Jonathan / It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.