Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (885654 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by joyblinks(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please I want to ask oo. Is Pre-Masters for people that wants to change course in Masters Degree or for people whose grade is lower than Lower Second class(2.1).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rootiab:
did u get nse request?

I did.

I didn't submit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Ijeanwuli: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
PPR landed �

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �

WOW!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

THIS NEW WEEK IS GREAT ALREADY cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by oyibo4real: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �

Yoooooooo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, this news be lifting my spirit, Wow! I double tap into this goodnews in Jesus name, Amen!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Doughyeenbae(f): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello everyone, please can I use my uncle as my main sponsor and my dad as a co sponsor? Also, I need explanation on how drawing up a family tree works. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dolex86: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hello dear... Pls canbu share the details of the Vfs office in Abuja you sent ur passport to and how you went about it... Thanks
ditha:
Abuja is d fastest, mine took 7 days. I submitted on friday and it was returned to me on the next friday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Philadelphia: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yteem:

The MB statement is required if you are opting for the NSE route.

The ordinary statement would suffice for the normal route.That said, we have people who have submitted the normal bank statements for the NSE route because their banks are not on the list of banks who have subscribed to the MB platform

If your sponsors bank is not on the list, I guess you can go ahead with the normal statement and maybe a LOE stating that your bank is not on the list and if possible a reference letter from the bank.

Let’s wait for others to add to this.

Thanks very much for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations again...na to go bombard mommy with weavon purchases remain. God bless her

awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

THE TESTIMONY AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

MY STORY

After my graduation from Unilag I went for my Masters in UK COVENTRY UNIVERSITY precisely I came back job hunting started no job but later I got one shaaa it's owned by Lebanese and you know their story na so I left
So thereafter someone I called her someone cuz she isn't my friend but a foe which I need to eat with with a longgggg spoon mentioned about DUBAI that she has connect to get job but I will sort the person to help with the job in all I have her 70k not knowing nothing was done anyways I headed for DUBAI luckily for me my brother's wife brother stays and works in DUBAI so no accommodation problem now where the job na for where only for her to send me a message on WhatsApp she said and I quote

YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU NEED TO GO AND PRAY FOR GRACE NOR BE EVERYBODY GET BAD LUCK

Mehn I cried for 3days and reported the matter to God with prayers and fasting so I kukuma use my 3months for Dubai relax and came back

So someone told about me Canada work permit they have their partner they will look for job long story short they submitted the application without some documents oo very shabby people they didn't include LMIA or LMIA EXEMPTION LETTER .My Application was refused based on Four reasons.Family ties in home and CANADA I nor get anyone there oo, Employment prospects, LMIA and Insufficient funds

So I told the guy you haven't rendered any services let's try study permit and it's both of us that will sit down and strategize it so he has someone who writes SOP for him so he told them to write my SOP while me I gather all other documents by myself ONLY

Now this is it
My mum has a business which is registered with all business documents every every. The plan is am coming back to take the position of BUSINESS DIRECTOR

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

My mother's business documents
All landed properties and lock up shops receipts
Reference letter from her Association backing her Financial capability and saying she is the CEO nah weavons my mama dey sell so they have association at Tradefair complex she was one of those that contributed to build the place so she was compensated with lock up shops in return
Reference letter from Multipurpose society in my church backing her Financial strength
Letter of support very strong one in the letter she said she will make sure I come back as AGE IS NOT ON HER SIDE ANYMORE to take over the business
Letter of Sponsorship a very strong one showing the relationship between mother and daughter
Gift deed she transfered money to my account 2 .5m, 2.5m and 2m respectively in September and I submitted in October.
Details of investment of her fixed deposit
Her voter's card for identification
Her Association ID card
Then all my credentials, SOP, my bank statement note my statement there wasn't much inflow but more of outflows and her own inflow of money she gave me
I had one award as EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH in my previous company I add am
Reference letter from the previous company
Letter of recommendation from my mother's company
Confirmation of funding : Here we said the company will be giving me 2m as study grant but it's nit free as I will come back to resume as business director so that's a home tie too that they will give once I submit my visa to the finance department and the other part when they confirm my ID card from my school.NOTE I didn't submit the company's account cuz I don't have it but if you have Submit it we have different GRACE and a well packaged SOP-3Pages only.Bank reference letter from my bank also

THE SIGNS AND THE TESTIMONY
I had submitted my application before I came to naira land so I didn't submit my mom's statement as my sponsor only my statement so I was worried so I decided I would raise webforms to send it
Now in one of her savings account no too much funds there so I told her we need to raise funds to add to it so I plan submitting the statement let's say Monday NSE Request came in that same Monday I say yes very good
So Wednesday before the Monday we started calling her tenants that are owing her for that month to pay that she needed money for something one we didn't call him he just sent it my Mom was planning on calling him but she was ready to send it he had already sent it
The remaining people sent it without argument the money was complete on Saturday so on Monday My mom sent out to the bank to print her statement so I can send it through webform as she was in the bank NSE request came in I just called her mama come back ooo we will go together the next day to print the mybank certificate so we went printed mine, my mom's own and the one with her fixed deposit it was generated for one year up to the time the money was fixed.
That was the first sign
Second sign I had a dream that I was complaining to someone that I need to get response from IRCC so the person was encouraging me that I should send the documents that my application will be approved on JANUARY 3RD I had that dream twice I woke up and said God is this a confirmation.

STEPS OF FAITH
1st Sunday of this year I sowed a seed towards my application and gave a offering higher than what have been giving before and told God I want a miracle on this
My church declares 3days prayers and fasting every beginning of the month I don't miss any of it and when I want to break by 6pm I only ask God for one thing my visa approval only when he grants it we will ask for other things-OLIVER TWIST ask for more
January 1st I wrote Four requests I want God to do for me this year visa approval being number one every Sunday I take it to the altar to present it to him
Midnight prayers from 12am I told my mom mama no sleep till I get results join me in this and truly she doesn't sleep she prays till like 2am.
Ending of this month my church declares 5days prayers and fasting I joined them I finish am
When my BVL came in 2nd of February I started another 3days again and concluded yesterday.PPR dropped today
God saw all these sacrifices and won't fail me oo
I made 3convenants with GOD this is personal I won't state it am fufilling one tomorrow in church
Finally brethren give it all it takes GOD is not a man that he should lie

Am graduate of FINANCE 2.1, Masters in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MERIT) yet I nor see job for here
I applied to the University of Winnipeg ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (POST-DEGREE CERTIFICATE) [/b]that's the name of the course.My SOP was well tailored to that I even said I will be coming to establish NGO in my community to conduct business projects etc for the female youths especially the ones who couldn't afford fee for proper education college and grants will be granted to the participants as part of the company's corporate social responsibilities and would invite prospective collegues in Canada,UK and Dubai to partner in this Project
My dear people of GOD all nah packaging and grace of GOD ooo
Let me stop here before I begin to dey cry you can ask questions I am ready to answer.
GOD did it it's not me or my documents I had my fears and worries on that Application.Ire oooo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �
Wow congratulations. Kindly share your timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
deommanuel:

I did.

I didn't submit.

And how long did your processing take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lysega: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
1. What if I borrow some amounts of money from a relative, add it to my mum's account, and explain it in my SOP, will that also be a good POF?
2. What is my family ties are based in the same city as my school, won't the VO question my return home?
3. Can I collect a student loan and show it as a POF (this is because my mum balance might not be enough?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by MsJanez01: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
awys:
Okay am relaxed now

[b]LONG POST ALERT

THE TESTIMONY AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

MY STORY

After my graduation from Unilag I went for my Masters in UK COVENTRY UNIVERSITY precisely I came back job hunting started no job but later I got one shaaa it's owned by Lebanese and you know their story na so I left
So thereafter someone I called her someone cuz she isn't my friend but a foe which I need to eat with with a longgggg spoon mentioned about DUBAI that she has connect to get job but I will sort the person to help with the job in all I have her 70k not knowing nothing was done anyways I headed for DUBAI luckily for me my brother's wife brother stays and works in DUBAI so no accommodation problem now where the job na for where only for her to send me a message on WhatsApp she said and I quote

YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU NEED TO GO AND PRAY FOR GRACE NOR BE EVERYBODY GET BAD LUCK

Mehn I cried for 3days and reported the matter to God with prayers and fasting so I kukuma use my 3months for Dubai relax and came back

So someone told about me Canada work permit they have their partner they will look for job long story short they submitted the application without some documents oo very shabby people they didn't include LMIA or LMIA EXEMPTION LETTER .My Application was refused based on Four reasons.Family ties in home and CANADA I nor get anyone there oo, Employment prospects, LMIA and Insufficient funds

So I told the guy you haven't rendered any services let's try study permit and it's both of us that will sit down and strategize it so he has someone who writes SOP for him so he told them to write my SOP while me I gather all other documents by myself ONLY

Now this is it
My mum has a business which is registered with all business documents every every. The plan is am coming back to take the position of BUSINESS DIRECTOR

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

All IMM FORMS

My mother's business documents
All landed properties and lock up shops receipts
Reference letter from her Association backing her Financial capability and saying she is the CEO nah weavons my mama dey sell so they have association at Tradefair complex she was one of those that contributed to build the place so she was compensated with lock up shops in return
Reference letter from Multipurpose society in my church backing her Financial strength
Letter of support very strong one in the letter she said she will make sure I come back as AGE IS NOT ON HER SIDE ANYMORE to take over the business
Letter of Sponsorship a very strong one showing the relationship between mother and daughter
Gift deed she transfered money to my account 2 .5m, 2.5m and 2m respectively in September and I submitted in October.
Details of investment of her fixed deposit
Her voter's card for identification
Her Association ID card
Then all my credentials, SOP, my bank statement note my statement there wasn't much inflow but more of outflows and her own inflow of money she gave me
I had one award as EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH in my previous company I add am
Reference letter from the previous company
Letter of recommendation from my mother's company
Confirmation of funding : Here we said the company will be giving me 2m as study grant but it's nit free as I will come back to resume as business director so that's a home tie too that they will give once I submit my visa to the finance department and the other part when they confirm my ID card from my school.NOTE I didn't submit the company's account cuz I don't have it but if you have Submit it we have different GRACE and a well packaged SOP-3Pages only.Bank reference letter from my bank also

THE SIGNS AND THE TESTIMONY
I had submitted my application before I came to naira land so I didn't submit my mom's statement as my sponsor only my statement so I was worried so I decided I would raise webforms to send it
Now in one of her savings account no too much funds there so I told her we need to raise funds to add to it so I plan submitting the statement let's say Monday NSE Request came in that same Monday I say yes very good
So Wednesday before the Monday we started calling her tenants that are owing her for that month to pay that she needed money for something one we didn't call him he just sent it my Mom was planning on calling him but she was ready to send it he had already sent it
The remaining people sent it without argument the money was complete on Saturday so on Monday My mom sent out to the bank to print her statement so I can send it through webform as she was in the bank NSE request came in I just called her mama come back ooo we will go together the next day to print the mybank certificate so we went printed mine, my mom's own and the one with her fixed deposit it was generated for one year up to the time the money was fixed.
That was the first sign
Second sign I had a dream that I was complaining to someone that I need to get response from IRCC so the person was encouraging me that I should send the documents that my application will be approved on JANUARY 3RD I had that dream twice I woke up and said God is this a confirmation.

STEPS OF FAITH
1st Sunday of this year I sowed a seed towards my application and gave a offering higher than what have been giving before and told God I want a miracle on this
My church declares 3days prayers and fasting every beginning of the month I don't miss any of it and when I want to break by 6pm I only ask God for one thing my visa approval only when he grants it we will ask for other things-OLIVER TWIST ask for more
January 1st I wrote Four requests I want God to do for me this year visa approval being number one every Sunday I take it to the altar to present it to him
Midnight prayers from 12am I told my mom mama no sleep till I get results join me in this and truly she doesn't sleep she prays till like 2am.
Ending of this month my church declares 5days prayers and fasting I joined them I finish am
When my BVL came in 2nd of February I started another 3days again and concluded yesterday.PPR dropped today
God saw all these sacrifices and won't fail me oo
I made 3convenants with GOD this is personal I won't state it am fufilling one tomorrow in church
Finally brethren give it all it takes GOD is not a man that he should lie

Am graduate of FINANCE 2.1, Masters in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MERIT) yet I nor see job for here
I applied to the University of Winnipeg ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (POST-DEGREE CERTIFICATE) [/b]that's the name of the course.My SOP was well tailored to that I even said I will be coming to establish NGO in my community to conduct business projects etc for the female youths especially the ones who couldn't afford fee for proper education college and grants will be granted to the participants as part of the company's corporate social responsibilities and would invite prospective collegues in Canada,UK and Dubai to partner in this Project
My dear people of GOD all nah packaging and grace of GOD ooo
Let me stop here before I begin to dey cry you can ask questions I am ready to answer.
GOD did it it's not me or my documents I had my fears and worries on that Application.Ire oooo

Congratulations dear. Pls ill love to know if you were ever in the EE pool.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good evening everybody

Congratulations to all those who received PPR and advanced congratulations to PPR hopefuls

I will say this is the good time to apply as the level of approval is very high looking at current trends

Please don’t give up and submit that application . The almighty will make a way for us all

All na hustle . Do it for the kids

All the best

Goodnight

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �

Thank God. Congrats.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2021
ToluDstar:
Good morning guys
Is there anyone here that applied with all NSE documents from the scratch? I want to know how long the application must have taken.
Thanks guys.

Guys please help me on this one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by glam12: 1:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Wow nice! May that be my testimony in Jesus name
ditha:
Abuja is d fastest, mine took 7 days. I submitted on friday and it was returned to me on the next friday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Squirrel01: 1:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Good evening all, please help me with two years degree course in any sciences course, and which university to apply to.please , I'm just confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EyinjuGod(f): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 2:47am On Feb 07, 2021
ToluDstar:

Guys please help me on this one.

Sincerely, no one will be able to give you a time frame as it depends on the VO and the nature of the application

You just do your best to put together a strong application and submit those documents IRCC normally request for the Nigerian Student Express ( IELTS and my bank statement) with your application and believe that yours will come fast with approval.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ToluDstar: 2:56am On Feb 07, 2021
olasubomy:

Sincerely, no one will be able to give you a time frame as it depends on the VO and the nature of the application

You just do your best to put together a strong application and submit those documents IRCC normally request for the Nigerian Student Express ( IELTS and my bank statement) with your application and believe that yours will come fast with approval.

It will end in praise.

Thank you and amen!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by pol23: 4:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Advise needed...
I intend to process student Visa with my wife...
Is it quite explainable for couples having external sponsors...
Total money available is 4.6M.
Tution fee is approximately 3M.
I'm ready to pay 100% tution fee..
I won't be left with a good balance to claim I'm financially capable (truth be told I'M NOT)
I have a car with 2m current value,but not ready to sell before Visa.
Traveling experience, turkey and SA for Hubby and wifey....
I'm thinking it wont be a good story for couple having a sponsor... just here seeking answers from guru's.

Also reading like 20 pages here tonight make me want to cry for my country...
I haven't felt this bad in a long time concerning this country.... I love this country ,I wish I can stay and fight for her...But I need to leave for my own personal good...
This is my sad reality....
Abeg help answer my question.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 4:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �
Congratulations on your Approval

Ebube diri Chineke smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Fully-Funded Graduate Openings at LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY, THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO

If you are a Computer Science Graduate or related Field (B.SC, M.SC, PH.D) and you have the requirements & Skills mentioned in the screenshot below, SHOOT YOUR SHOT!!!!!

To prepare & package your Documents & Cold mail for this opening, this is your plug
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/111#90933556

https://www./looking-graduate-student-position-heres-how-avoid-frustration-dub%C3%A9/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 5:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �
congrars
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2021
MsJanez01:

Congratulations dear. Pls ill love to know if you were ever in the EE pool.
Thank you ma'am yes I was but my IELTS was not high enough so I pulled it out!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mastmony: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations on your approval

Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2021
awys:

Thank you ma'am yes I was but my IELTS was not high enough so I pulled it out!!!

Congratulations awys on your approval and thanks for sharing your inspiring story. I can imagine the inner joy in you now.

Wish you success in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Ijeanwuli:
PPR landed �

Big congratulations. Please kindly share your timeline when you are able. All the very best ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 5:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Dolex86:
Hello dear... Pls canbu share the details of the Vfs office in Abuja you sent ur passport to and how you went about it... Thanks

Find attached below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (736)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.