Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking (78726 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by olawale1516(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Na 15 years old she gave birth
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
This ain't nothing. You should see when my wife goes out with the kids. People be asking asking if she's sure they are her kids. Doesn't help when you have a wife that doesn't age and kids who are tall as phuck.
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Praktikals(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
sacajawea:

Too much of anything is not good at all
And money, too?
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Ademoore07(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
LadySarah:
THAT WOMAN IS NOTHING LESS THAN 40.
Hmmm, my sister, things are happening. Money won't make you differentiate them atimes. When i was in SS3 in 2002, i have a junior who was in SS2 then that got pregnant that same year and later gave birth to girl. Although, the lady never marry till date. I then saw her 3 months ago with her daughter (now pregnant). It looks like a generational curse to me because i'm very sure the lady (mother) can never be up to 35 years old by now. Both of them looks undifferentiable.
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Rushna27(f): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
I really don't know y pple fake dia age.... who wan query u if u talk true.... make I waka pass sha
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Sleekfun: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
My Dear Emy, from your chick you look way older than 31and your acclaim mum looks far older my dear ... Social media is not to be for lies , be real and enjoy fact . Also why not tag me also to say hi to her .
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by 1vid(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Very possible. the mother can be 12yrs old when she gave birth. simple maths.
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Even from the face and Appearance... You will know it is a deceiver...
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Emmanuel, use your slot. Go to Dubai and hustle by yourself grin
Doggedfighter I'm not ready for now, beside Dubai is not where I'm planning to go and hustle
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:

Doggedfighter I'm not ready for now, beside Dubai is not where I'm planning to go and hustle

No wahala.

May your days be long.
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Liposure: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
1vid:
Very possible. the mother can be 12yrs old when she gave birth. simple maths.
and she's in 300level
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Liposure: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
humilitypays:
The girl got some nice buttocks, good for evening relaxation....who has her direct contact to do the link up No strength to do any wooing, if u can do the job, PM cool
you ve got a rival
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
The most painful part is that she bears my name Emediong lipsrsealed
Like wtf...must you lie with my name??
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by emmanuelbrown26: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

No wahala.

May your days be long.
Are u a karid entity?
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Charx122: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
tonye33:
A picture of a 31 year old mother and daughter went viral after a girl wished her mom Happy birthday on Twitter. Nigerians reacted to the age difference between the mother and her daughter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmediongGeorge2/status/1340225862705311744

Big deal possible she gave to her when she was 14 or 15 years ... Pretty girl though ..
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by chiefojiji(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
As usual the post no concern me...
Testimony time!!!!
Yesterday I wanted to fight a certain guy but people separated us. This morning, i saw the same guy training people in karate. Indeed God never forgets his children�

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
I dont bliv it
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Petalsempire(f): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2020
Your mum did not tell u her real age
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by abidem4real: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2020
tonye33:
A picture of a 31 year old mother and daughter went viral after a girl wished her mom Happy birthday on Twitter. Nigerians reacted to the age difference between the mother and her daughter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmediongGeorge2/status/1340225862705311744
If the woman is truly her mum, then she(the woman) can never be 31 years old
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Werehkpe: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2020
Both look sexy and HAWT oo. 3 some for no bad sha
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Usihyelda(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2020
adecz:

cool cool cool

Na typographical error;

she been wan write 41 years.

cool

Or even 51

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Usihyelda(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2020
They look alike though
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Phenomenal16(f): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The woman looks older than 31
..one oil block for u

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by Freelane33(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Her sister , her guardian , her mentor also stand as mother for her don’t think she’s her mom
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by generalud: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
So, iam older than the woman. Don't always be in a hurry to forget the characteristics of Nigerian women that they never one day disclose their original age. Just look at her face @ 31 and that of your neighbour @ 31, then compare and contrast for your self. You will know her real age.
Re: Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking by ImaIma1(f): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Snaagg:
What's up for debate here?
The mother looks very much old enough to be her mum.
That woman is at least 55 years old while the daughter looks 31.
Looking older runs in their family I guess undecided

Probably a mistake. It's the daughter that should be 31

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.