Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,523 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. (2874 Views)

SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / Some People Really Hate Nnamdi Kanu With Passion? See Why! / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don't be disappointed with what Am about to say.

The truth is when a man goes to jail,lose his parents,go to exile and formed security network for his people's defence.

That is what is called Christ love.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by YorubaMod(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
MNK is a real man, the Alpha type.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
YorubaMod:
MNK is a real man, the Alpha type.
Only God go bless that man.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by yarimo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:

The truth is when a man goes to jail,lose his parents,go to exile and formed security network for his people's defence.

and when a man run and leave his people,he is called coward cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
So what do we call a man that drink rat poison because of some life challenges.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by TooMuchStuff: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
List of Cowards
Buhari
Buratai
Tinubu
Gandollar
Masari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by IamWonderful: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Baby factory people is the only set of people I know that turn things upside down, ojukwu disguised like a woman and ran away with his family after engineering the death of over 3 million people, they called him brave and hero instead of coward and warmonger, Kanu Nnamdi ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, they are calling him activist instead of coward and secessionist, they scam you at Alaba and computer village, they blame for been greedy, they sell babies for ritualism, they blame the babies for been careless, they traffick teenagers for prostitution, the blame the teenagers for been greedy, they massacre people in Ozulubu church, they blame the dead for not running when the gunmen were shooting, they traffick drugs in another people's country, they accused the country of arresting them for developing their county, their land is barren and retrogressive, descrate and ravaged by erosion they blame yorubas, Tinubu and Kiki Osibanjo for mismanaging their land and allocation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by jlinkd78(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Op u must have caused a lot of persons heartache

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people is the only set of people I know that turn things upside down, ojukwu disguised like a woman and ran away with his family after engineering the death of over 3 million people, they called him brave and hero instead of coward and warmonger, Kanu Nnamdi ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes, they are calling him activist instead of coward and secessionist, they scam you at Alaba and computer village, they blame for been greedy, they sell babies for ritualism, they blame the babies for been careless, they traffick teenagers for prostitution, the blame the teenagers for been greedy, they massacre people in Ozulubu church, they blame the dead for not running when the gunmen were shooting, they traffick drugs in another people's country, they accused the country of arresting them for developing their county, their land is barren and retrogressive, descrate and ravaged by erosion they blame yorubas, Tinubu and Kiki Osibanjo for mismanaging their land and allocation.
Pls who read this lamentation of a yoloba muslim.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Vikkoh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
IamWonderful:

All these rubbish and meaningless stories because of one Person?
You're really pained ohh �� grin grin .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by bigpriik: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
IamWonderful:

Oga you get time oo in real life you will be a talkative so obvious..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Vikkoh(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:

Your President is from the Northern region and clearly, he can't guarantee you security of lives and properties, what should he be called?

10 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by madmohamed(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
and when a whole lifeless president is in his village some migrant from Niger come and kidnapped a whole students just nest to his house what did you call him. Animal stupid you know what to call him

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by OyigboUpdate: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
He is a criminal. I thought he has equipped his boys never knew he gave them firewood
Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by OyigboUpdate: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Oh is now am reading the content...

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun pls ban this guy for promoting Biafra
Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
He is a criminal. I thought he has equipped his boys never knew he gave them firewood
I don't care about what you say about me,if you like.....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Warripikine: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:

The man is very focused on achieving his goal..
Even his parents couldn't stop him..
There's no stopping him now

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Warripikine:

The man is very focused on achieving his goal..
Even his parents couldn't stop him..
There's no stopping him now
Our pray is for God to keep strengthening him and give him grace to accomplish the work he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
Like the many cowards in the zoo army who cannot face Boko Haram grin

Cc lzaa bamite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Paperworka: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
it also means that all Fulani's in Nigeria are all cowards Because they ran away from the Futa Jallon, Gambia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tranquillity360: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
imhotep:
Like the many cowards in the zoo army who cannot face Boko Haram grin
Cc lzaa bamite
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Dedetwo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:

Have you ever in silly life shoot a gun? Only idiotic mind will conjure a crap in the bold letters.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Only God go bless that man.
Isee!

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
the kind speed Afonjas take rush to this thread eeeeeh

but where disappointed

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Choice4: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Where is Uche Mefor
He hasn’t broadcasted for some time in his new radio station.

Please does he still do his Facebook radio station
Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Tumbulum: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
yarimo:
but your people are butchered every day and that give you no concern.
Do you know that your life expectancy is so short any attempt to make an inter state movement could result to the end of your life and loved ones?
Why are you happy when your son can grow up tomorrow to become a suicide bomber?
What really make you excited in life when your very mother and sisters can be raped and killed by bandits and no one will give them justice?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Justice35: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
you actually make out time to type this whole trash? Nawa people are lazy I swear.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Nnamdi Kanu Of Ipob and his ESN. by Justice35: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Pls who read this lamentation of a yoloba muslim.
I wonder oooo God know I can't waste my precious time reading that ravings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pelosi Gives Pence 24 Hours To Remove Trump By 25th Amendment Or Be Impeached / Udele Apprehended By DSS For Creating A Fracas Outside Court (Video) / A Catholic Priest Tweets About Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.