Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

"Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems (59673 Views)

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by lekanation(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Tems is better than tiwa savage and yemi alade put together, she sings better with meaningful lyrics and got a nice voice, I'm still wondering why Nigerians prefer noise, mediocre musics more than good and meaningful songs

You like puff puff and I like buns, I come dey wonder why you like puff puff. I come later discover say Everybody get him own favorite thing.

I got my eyes on you CindyBotuonye grin
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
RedPanthar:

Come. E get as you go talk make you no put e be tins?
na becos of how "e be tins for me ooo naim make me dey talk so
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Semaj77:

But he's right , God is a fvcktard

Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Dreyton36: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Tems is better than tiwa savage and yemi alade put together, she sings better with meaningful lyrics and got a nice voice, I'm still wondering why Nigerians prefer noise, mediocre musics more than good and meaningful songs

Tiwa has been at the top of the game for over 10yrs you gotta respect that
She's been the number 1 African bad girl till date and we all know someone must take over from her cuz nothing lasts forever

Tems is good , same with omah lay , they have to be in the game for at least 3yrs before you can judge
Let her break records , and i wish her the best cuz I love them all

Na person like you go they only remember person wey help them today and forget who help them yesterday

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by dederocs(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sexy and deep, i love her.
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by dederocs(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
UwaMmebii:
This Tem is trying to imitate Koffee of Jamaica by copying her voice but she no reach where Koffee is.
not true, she got her own thing and sound going, different from Koffee's

3 Likes

Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by emilfischer(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Template is currently the hottest female Nigerian singer at the moment.
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by tnerro1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fvck don dey hungry Chris brown
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by tnerro1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
fuckaholic25:
but TEMS get yansh sha o!! e go good for doggy

Where you see yansh, chai Nigerian youth
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Smartmanager(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Tems is better than tiwa savage and yemi alade put together, she sings better with meaningful lyrics and got a nice voice, I'm still wondering why Nigerians prefer noise, mediocre musics more than good and meaningful songs.

Honest,I love that girl. I put her songs on repeat every night.
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Vidsolution79: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Omo I love tems ...oo
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Grateful02(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2020
So so fire could mean the body.
Common sense isn't really common you know
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by iceberylin(m): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2020
JoyJones2000:
What is the meaning of OMFG CHRIS are u okay?can't u at least remove that letter F, some people without sense of reasoning eh
That last part was for you
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by lkillbrokehoes: 4:23am On Dec 20, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Na so una say Raekado banks dey better pass wizkid. Una even compare Rema to wizkid say Fireboy better pass Davido. It's not about how good one is, it's more about consistency. Do you know how many years YEMI ALADE and TIWA SAVAGE have been there? They have been giving us hits upon hits for more than a decade. Lets see how long she can go. She never even pay her dues yet
Lolz for more than a decade? I doubt it. well I didn't say Tiwa isn't good, what I said is that lyrically and good vibes tems is better than both of them, she is the future of Nigerian music, believe me.
I know she might still be upcoming but in few years to come she will be the best, I see alot of potentials in temilade

2 Likes

Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by lkillbrokehoes: 4:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Smartmanager:
Honest,I live that girl. I put her songs on repeat every night.
Seems you love good music like me, nice one!
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by lkillbrokehoes: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2020
sapphiere:
I'm fine hope your day wasn't bored.
Not at all, thanks for asking.
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2020
how many tems do we have in Nigeria Seft
or we have female & male tems ayam not understanding
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by fuckaholic25(f): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2020
tnerro1:

Where you see yansh, chai Nigerian youth
i have seen her live before bro
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by fuckaholic25(f): 6:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Vlain:

And she tall again. Chai that thing can scatter my head.
you be real nigga... you know the vibe
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Heartdanny(f): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Teams de hot like fire! I remembered the first time I heard her song I was like who is this?where is she from, her voice her lyrics, her beauty everything so on point. If you are a lover of good music, you must like her.

1 Like

Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Smartmanager(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz for more than a decade? I doubt it. well I didn't say Tiwa isn't good, what I said is that lyrically and good vibes tems is better than both of them, she is the future of Nigerian music, believe me.
I know she might still be upcoming but in few years to come she will be the best, I see alot of potentials in temilade
Seconded
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Smartmanager(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Seems you love good music like me, nice one!
Especially "Higher" and "Free Mind"
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Usihyelda(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Kobicove:

grin
you get am
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Usihyelda(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2020
She's hot really, where can I get her contact seff.
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Minjim: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Somebody tell me what is OMFG?
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Meteng: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Na Bleep he wan fuxkk tems
And he go soon fuvk am
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by yeman1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
smiley I don't even know any of her song
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by yeman1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Minjim:
Somebody tell me what is OMFG?

Oh my fuckin god!
Re: "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems by Minjim: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
yeman1:

Oh my fuckin god!

I was just wondering which god.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller Visits & Greets Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Tagbo Umeike Died From Suffocation, Autopsy Shows. Davido Reinvited By Police / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.