Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) (26439 Views)

Free Eye Test . Pix Included. / Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gohome: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
This is really serious oohhh. PDP give us Jobs

Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gohome: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
;d

Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Solomon227(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2011
This is some kinda of jokes? Sadly hilarious!

[size=24pt]Please Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for growth, development and jobs creation
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gohome: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
In Port Harcourt

Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by AljUche: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

waha la dey for nija shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by julioralph(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
embarassed e no easy 4 dis kontry grin
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gohome: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin grin

waha la dey for nija shocked shocked shocked shocked

no be small wahala
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Sunofgod(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
Chai - shocked
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by na2(f): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2011
imagine

what did the groom do?
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by leonaidas(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2011
This is not funny oo. imagine what will happen in the next 4yrs if u vote PDP/GEJ. we can't continue like this, VOTE BUHARI 4 A NEW NIGERIA.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by tashanja(m): 3:39am On Mar 27, 2011
Much as I would like to believe this story, somehow I am suspecting that it may have been stage managed.

Reason: nearly all weddings take place over the weekend i.e. Saturdays/Sundays to make allowance for travelling guests and other logistics, etc. Meanwhile, I can't imagine NNPC organizing such an official event on a non working day such as a weekend ( though anything possible 4 9ja).

My suspicion is that the alleged bride may have done so to gain the sympathy of the organizers as an advantage to scale through the selection process.

I could be wrong, but this one looks like a scam to me. cool
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by dannyboy10: 5:57am On Mar 27, 2011
^^^ I don't think you reside in nigeria,if you don then you will know that an unemployed nigerian cannot go and rent or buy a wedding gown to come for an aptitute test to gain sympathy,mind you this was an aptitute test not interview,nobody cares about wat u wear.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2011
Much as I would like to believe this story, somehow I am suspecting that it may have been stage managed

likewise.

this one looks like a scam to me

gbam.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by violent(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2011
dannyboy10:

^^^ I don't think you reside in nigeria,if you don then you will know that an unemployed nigerian cannot go and rent or buy a wedding gown to come for an aptitute test to gain sympathy,mind you this was an aptitute test not interview,nobody cares about wat u wear.

and why does she have to go there in a wedding gown?

why not just change to a plain normal dress if she's hell bent on attending for the Aptitude test?. . . .this is nothing short of a sympathy call
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by seanet02: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2011
Another reason to vote out PDP. Vote ACN and see the real changes Nigerians desire
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Rhino5dm: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2011
Give the girl a break! so, whats wrong in attending aptitude test before wedding??

That should be tag as 'Double Blessing', writing exam on your wedding day cool cool
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by lionness(f): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2011
Seems like the job is more critical than the wedding. Its glaring what this one will do when a richer guy comes along.
She will walk out of her marriage, leave the kids, and follow baba olowo. god help the f00l inlove taking her home.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by lionness(f): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2011
seanet02:

Another reason to vote out PDP. Vote ACN and see the real changes Nigerians desire

Abi o my brother, PDP, the party that understands that poverty is the key to holding absolute power.
Give them buiscuits, rice, and GEJ beans, and their problems are solved. I hope we learn sha.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by yiboboy: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2011
She's just foolish! angry Why didn't she change into something else? Bloody attention seeker!
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Vindy: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2011
Leave Naija! SCAM.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by dannyboy10: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2011
Abeg haters allow the girl,if it was a scam then she should have bin arrested,did NNPC tell you how to arrive the Test. U would have told your friends to go with coffin for the Test and say a loved one is inside so that they will get more sympathy, if she did that delibrately, I salute her creativity, pple come here all they do is insult and insult meanwhile given the same oppourtunity they will do worse. At least we did not hear that she gate crashed. She was invited.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gohome: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2011
tashanja:

Much as I would like to believe this story, somehow I am suspecting that it may have been stage managed.

Reason: nearly all weddings take place over the weekend i.e. Saturdays/Sundays to make allowance for travelling guests and other logistics, etc. Meanwhile, I can't imagine NNPC organizing such an official event on a non working day such as a weekend ( though anything possible 4 9ja).

My suspicion is that the alleged bride may have done so to gain the sympathy of the organizers as an advantage to scale through the selection process.

I could be wrong, but this one looks like a scam to me. cool

where do you reside? Somalia?
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by ifyalways(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2011
Possible but avoidable.The girl could have done better,change into plain clothes or something.
Desperate situations calls for desperate measures,innit.She has her reasons,no matter how stuuupid it might look to others.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2011
all of you hating on the girl are either living a pampered pampered life in Nigeria or reside outside the country. Either way you're oblivious of the reality and seriousness of unemployment in the country.

A friend of mine wrote two exams that saturday (PTDF and NNPC) the first was in Umuahia, Abia state and the second in Borokiri, Rivers state, he entered a commercial bus on our trecherous roads at full speed trying to get a better life for himself. You may see people smiling in the pic but just as the post above me says, it is the brides situation that led to her decision.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by dannyboy10: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2011
@stromae
U have perfectly summarized the situation
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by abes(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
for those you saying she should have changed to a plain dress, do you know the average time taken for a lady to dress up, rub pancake and do face painting? except you expect her to get to church at 7pm.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by maclatunji: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
It is very possible now, people write 3 different aptitude tests in a single day! Have you not heard of aptitude tests that could not hold because there were too many applicants.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by gohome: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
dannyboy10:

Abeg haters allow the girl,if it was a scam then she should have bin arrested,did NNPC tell you how to arrive the Test. [b]U would have told your friends to go with coffin for the Test and say a loved one is inside so that they will get more sympathy, [/b]if she did that delibrately, I salute her creativity, pple come here all they do is insult and insult meanwhile given the same oppourtunity they will do worse. At least we did not hear that she gate crashed. She was invited.

yu got me rolling hahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by rasputinn(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
Who will believe this useless scam
A bride's wedding day is the most important day to her,most ladies I know will NEVER allow anything disrupt that day,not even a useless NNPC test
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by dannyboy10: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
@rasputinn

Na you know oh, the bride don write NNPC sha.if these had happened in UK or US with a white bride, the same pple dat are critizing this lady would hav bin admiring the white bride saying " dis oyinbo are correct pple, they don't send anyone"

1 Like

Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by mankevo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
dannyboy10:

@rasputinn

Na you know oh, the bride don write NNPC sha.if these had happened in UK or US with a white bride, the same pple dat are critizing this lady would hav bin admiring the white bride saying " dis oyinbo are correct pple, they don't send anyone"

Nice yarn pal. We can change our future if we believe.
Re: Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) by Seun(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
She's probably a bridesmaid and not a bride. And it's the same girl in all the pictures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes / Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.