Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98412 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Inside the home of the wickedest man in the world: Eerie photos show abandoned cottage of Satanist Aleister Crowley with occult pattern on floor and 'why are you in my house?' scrawled on the wall

Thrill seekers entered Aleister Crowley's former home, called Carn Cottage, in Zennor, Cornwall, last week; pictures shows apparatus believed to have been used to try and contact demons in the early 20th Century. Mr Crowley, a writer and occultist, dabbled in the dark arts and even called himself the 'Beast 666'

Eerie photographs show inside the abandoned cottage of a Satanic once dubbed 'the wickedest man in the world'.

Thrill seekers creeped around Aleister Crowley's former home, called Carn Cottage, in Zennor, Cornwall, to take the pictures and footage last week.

Pictures show apparatus believed to have been used to try and contact demons in the rickety farmhouse in the early 20th Century.

Mr Crowley, a writer and occultist, dabbled in the dark arts and even called himself the 'Beast 666'.

In one of the images, a message reads on a door 'why are you in my house' but that didn't stop the explorers looking inside.

In another snap, a door nearly falls of his hinges deep inside the crumbling property, as well as apparatus that can be used as a link between man and God - or demons.

One of the men who entered the house, called Ben, said: 'It was quite terrifying walking around it, the place had a mood that stuck with us after we left.

'Knowing that the place was used for satanic worship makes it extremely eerie to walk around, and who knows what is buried underneath it.

'Once inside the house we found the Sefirot on the floor with candles around it, which is used as a link between man and god or demon.

'If you use it for dark magic like Aleister Crowley did, called the Qliphoth, it can improve magic for occultists.'

The urban explorer added: 'There was also a symmetrical pattern laid out in cones with gods names and Hebrew text underneath it.

'It's crazy to think people have been very serious about summoning something very dark and using the house as a portal which Aleister did too.'

Ben added: 'The house is situated on top of a massive hill, isolated and surrounded by strange rock formations which are meant to have mystical powers.

'It makes you wonder what went on in a home like this, it has a very sinister feel when you walk around it. We have been finding abandoned places for a while now, but this ranks as one of the scariest.'

Aleister Crowley, originally called Edward, from Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, was a British writer, mountaineer, and known occultist.

In 1920 he moved to Scilly and established his own religion but was later expelled from the city due to a member of his religion mysteriously dying during a ritual.

When he was dubbed 'the wickedest man in the world' by the UK press in the early 20th Century, he denied the label.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9068491/Photos-cottage-Satanist-Aleister-Crowley-house-scrawled-wall.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gospelpreacher1: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
The World has witnessed various forms of wickedness by People, groups and associations

The World itself has become a wicked place because of the evils and doings of the Inhabitants of the Earth.

The Truth is we are yet to see the real Wickedness in action. It's gonna be live here on Earth after the Saints are taken away in the Rapture.

Then will the World see Wickedness Officially in Hands and Foot.

That is why we are here Day by day, Moment by Moment to Preach and show humans the way to avoid being Here during that period which is about to hit the Earth.

All you need is to say YES to JESUS Christ.

Contact us or See our Signature if you see the need to.

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Uhn....scary like hell .....

Modified:
It won't surprise me, if he is once an angelic personality before the maniacally bewildered character spring up and now he becomes something else who want worship from people and even worshipped Satan when alive......look at that house .......a lot need to be done to cleanse it from evil.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by oz4real83(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Another sicko.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HolinessForever: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
The World has witnessed various forms of wickedness by People or group or associations

The World itself has become a wicked place because of the evils and doings of the Inhabitants of the Earth.

The Truth is we are yet to see the real Wickedness in action. It's gonna be live here on Earth after the Saints are taken away in the Rapture.

That is why we are here Day by day, Moment by Moment to Preach and show humans the way to avoid being Here during that period which is about to hit the Earth.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
This write up isn't well written

The OP na learner

Let me enlighten you all

Alister crowley was obssessed with spiritism

He held regular occultic sessions for summoning incubi or moon children

These are demons which can take on human form so they roam the spirit world and are used for evil deeds (these are the spirits ritualists use)

Now to summon them he has done research and found out the dual pentagram you see in the image above

Let me describe a typical summoning ritual

Virgin boys and girls between ages 5 -9 three each are used for each session

These children and stripped naked

Those to partake in the ritual would be nude and armed with shape knives

Now everyone one starts to sexually molest the children both the virgin male and females and Alister who is the high priest starts the incarnation in a demon language he founded

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
"Why are you in my house" Lol maybe I should put that up on my door too

47 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
This language is ancient hebrew but spoke. Backwards

Even in english translation he writes it backwards

Anyways these children and molested by all attendees and their hearts are cut out all six of them and their blood collected

At the height of this murderous frenzy the incubi appear now mind you only the chief priest can look on them facing backwards through a mirror you can't look at them directly it won't end well

At this point once these demons appear you can order them to do whatever

And a host a virgin who would be temporarily possessed would be brought forth usually a lady between age 13 -16

Mind you because these demons ordinarily can't take on a body to be born on Earth this temporary possession breaks her bones and distorts her body

It's a hard ritual I won't give full details on for obvious reasons but once these demons are given a body you are granted a wish

This is why you see politicians kid nap kids for such rituals and yes th se demons can grant you favors as long as you provide the right ritual

Forget what you see in movies spiritism is deep and very difficult

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hitler knew about spiritism and he practiced it hence the specific rituals he partook in

The recorded videos hidden in the vatican where hitler took virgin jewish children and had them hanged by violin string and as they died slowly the rituals commenced

He had some live recordings where the spirit told him how pleased them with his genocide of the Jews

Off course through a vessel chosen for the communication

All I will tell you is.. it's a long road into spiritism
Forget what you think or see in movies or hear in churches or mosques it's different it's terrible and it's not something just anyone can do

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Hitler knew about spiritism and he practiced it hence the specific rituals he partook in

The recorded videos hidden in the vatican where hitler took virgin jewish children and had them hanged by violin string and as they died slowly the rituals commenced

He had some live recordings where the spirit told him how pleased them with his genocide of the Jews

Off course through a vessel chosen for the communication

All I will tell you is.. it's a long road into spiritism
Forget what you think or see in movies or hear in churches or mosques it's different it's terrible and it's not something just anyone can do
Hmmm...

30 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

You read so much about him, so enlightening but you didn't have to call me a learner
Now you have added to all the hurting words posted on the thread on my signature which has since dented the good business name I strived to earn

Sorry I meant to only discourage irresponsibile enthusiasts

I know what it cost me learning about all this over the years

Spiritism isn't for everyone and it isn't shared anyhow

53 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by DenreleDave(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
Holy ghost fire

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by osamz007: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
The World has witnessed various forms of wickedness by People or group or associations

contact you again shooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by osamz007: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Holy ghost fire
HOOOLY WHAT.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Raysleek: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
They will say its conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by obiekunie2: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Sorry I meant to only discourage irresponsibile enthusiasts

I know what it cost me learning about all this over the years

Spiritism isn't for everyone and it isn't shared anyhow

STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW SIR.

SPIRITISM LIKE ALL OTHER RELIGION HAS ITS GOOD AND ITS BAD.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU AND HOW YOU WANT TO USE IT.

SOME USE IT FOR GOOD - GOOD IT BRINGS YOU.

SOME USE IT FOR EVIL- AND EVIL IT BRINGS YOU.

THEY SIMPLY OBEY THE COMMAND YOU GIVE WHICH YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR.

MAY SABRUS GRANT YOU THE POWER TO SEE BEAUTY,

MAY MASTHO GRANT YOU THE POWER TO SEE THRU ALL DECEPTIONS.

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
obiekunie2:

STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW SIR.

SPIRITISM LIKE ALL OTHER RELIGION HAS ITS GOOD AND ITS BAD.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU AND HOW YOU WANT TO USE IT.

SOME USE IT FOR GOOD - GOOD IT BRINGS YOU.

SOME USE IT FOR EVIL- AND EVIL IT BRINGS YOU.

THEY SIMPLY OBEY THE COMMAND YOU GIVES WHICH YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR.

MAY SABRUS GRANT YOU THE POWER TO SEE BEAUTY,

MAY MASTHO GRANT YOU THE POWER TO SEE THRU ALL DECEPTIONS.
[/s]

You are a goat
You are a total goat

It's people like you I keep away from spiritism

You are naive frauds with no knowledge who just make noise

You are like Chinese phones , flashy looking but low quality in build no substance

You don't know anything

Just a fraud who uses buzz words to deceive people or rather to the less discerning

If you see you go run

Lastly spiritism isn't a religion its a journey

Shut up

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by obiekunie2: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

You are a goat
You are a total goat

It's people like you I keep away from spiritism

You are naive frauds with no knowledge who just make noise

You are like Chinese phones , flashy looking but low quality in build no substance

You don't know anything

Just a fraud who uses buzz words to deceive people or rather to the less discerning

If you see you go run

Lastly spiritism isn't a religion its a journey

Shut up

IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by starbuck(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yet people still have doubts when Africans precisely Nigerians make mention of VILLAGE PEOPLE undecided undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
obiekunie2:

IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by obiekunie2: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said

SO FULL INSULT. SIGN OF A VERY EMPTY HEAD.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

KEEP WALLOWING IT.

MAY MARNES GRANT YOU THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
obiekunie2:

SO FULL INSULT. SIGN OF A VERY EMPTY HEAD.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

KEEP WALLOWING IT.

MAY MARNES GRANT YOU THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT.
[/s]

Hahahaha

Let me not spoil your hustle , I understand grin

Bye

39 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by obiekunie2: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

Bye

STOP USING THE WORD"UNDERSTAND" WHEN MAKING REFERENCE TO YOURSELF.

YOU WERE NOT GIVEN THE HEAD TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

MAY THE TZVA'OT LIFT YOU ABOVE THE FIRST PLANE.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by iamyemiakins(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2020
Inside life, orísirísi nkan ló n sẹlẹ...

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
obiekunie2:

STOP USING THE WORD"UNDERSTAND" WHEN MAKING REFERENCE TO YOURSELF.

YOU WERE NOT GIVEN THE HEAD TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

MAY THE TZVA'OT LIFT YOU ABOVE THE FIRST PLANE.
[/s]

Hustle your hustle

Theater actor

You know nothing grin

28 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by illicit(m): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2020
I really don't understand why they call him most wicked man....

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Uyoukowise: 4:50am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]
Hahahaha
Bye
ARE YOU STILL PRACTICING IT TILL NOW?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by tillaman(m): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2020
I thought Anton Lavey was bad but this Aleister Crowley just made Lavey’s church of Satan look like a business enterprise!!
Damn this is creepy but I like creepy

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by agboola93862: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Yet people still have doubts when Africans precisely Nigerians make mention of VILLAGE PEOPLE

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ekemeze: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Uyoukowise:

ARE YOU STILL PRACTICING IT TILL NOW?

Practising what ?

Dude

You don't know anything

Where you are aware of it or not the spiritual world goes on existing

If you like believe when you die you see moses or mohamed that's your own cup of tea

On your death bed you will realize what's what

Those are the type of people who keep sleeping in and out of coma on their death bed

Because where they expected to see moses or jesus it mohamed the horror that awaits then is frightening them

The deeds they sowed while alive

There is no so called judgment at death as people believe

The judgment is the world which your earth life has created for you

Either you meet angels if you lived a good life or demons

But you go on living

Don't believe

Wait till you die and see for yourself

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by jagorinho: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
I would really love to get more insight on the power of native names given to a child at birth....I have never been a fan of foreign name of any sort.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.