Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98546 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2020
jagorinho:

I would really love to get more insight on the power of native names given to a child at birth....I have never been a fan of foreign name of any sort.

It's very powerful indeed

But it's not one you should share openly

Even the white man always has a third name not known to all

This name is what can be used to attack you spiritually

Irs usually a name I'm your native tongue given with the wholesome love by your both parents

It's a name you love and cherish the most a name your parents call you

It's also a name you can be attacked with spiritually

If used rightly that name can devaste your life

And if used rightly it can fix alot

This name is best chosen by the parents

But not used on documents anyhow

It's kept if your parents are spiritually inclined

Every spirit comes with a name it cherieses from a past life

Sometimes parents dream ithis name when the new spirit enters the body in the womb (third month)

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2020
jagorinho:

I would really love to get more insight on the power of native names given to a child at birth....I have never been a fan of foreign name of any sort.

That's why in hollywood movies you see whenever they are acting scout a child incarnating they call a particular name

According to.rhe script

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2020
Hail Satan
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Hail Satan

You are very stupid

And childish

26 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Uyoukowise: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You are very stupid
And childish
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT COMMUNICATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You are very stupid

And childish

If you're not hailing Satan, you're wrong. Hail Satan
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2020
WoeBetide666:

If you're not hailing Satan, you're wrong. Hail Satan

This one is desperate for food
Pls you guys should help him

14 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Uyoukowise:
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT COMMUNICATION

Why for what purpose and typing in caps doesn't drive home your point it is rude

Stop it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

This one is desperate for food
Pls you guys should help him

Ave Satani
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
WoeBetide666:

Ave Satani

Pls nairalanders give this guy money to buy indomie

He is hungry o grin

Starving grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Uyoukowise: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Why for what purpose and typing in caps doesn't drive home your point it is rude

Stop it
Y I NEED COMMUNICATION IS THAT I WANT TO HAVE UNDERSTANDING ON SOME INFORMATION
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Uyoukowise:

Retype without caps you aren't stupid are you ?

8 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Pls nairalanders give this guy money to buy indomie

He is hungry o grin

Starving grin

Hail Satan
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

It's very powerful indeed

But it's not one you should share openly

Even the white man always has a third name not known to all

This name is what can be used to attack you spiritually

Irs usually a name I'm your native tongue given with the wholesome love by your both parents

It's a name you love and cherish the most a name your parents call you

It's also a name you can be attacked with spiritually

If used rightly that name can devaste your life

And if used rightly it can fix alot

This name is best chosen by the parents

But not used on documents anyhow

It's kept if your parents are spiritually inclined

Every spirit comes with a name it cherieses from a past life

Sometimes parents dream ithis name when the new spirit enters the body in the womb (third month)
so ur parents must no about spirit before they give u the name
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Mtchew...this one is not scary,iya gbonkan in eran iya osogbo is scarier

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
assinozick042:
so ur parents must no about spirit before they give u the name

What?
Wow

Bros

Chai
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2020
WoeBetide666:

Hail Satan

Hunger is terrible grin

Hunger has driven this one mad grin

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
[s][s]
Uyoukowise:

[/s]
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

What? Wow
Bros
Chai
i dont undastand u man
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Amanyanabo(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Retype without caps you aren't stupid are you ?
Perhaps it's from his phone. Pls what happens when will die? And also what's your take on Traditional African religion, are they evil as we've been made to believe?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by gregyboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said

And you are not sharing such knowledge, you jusy they waste am, guy right on everyone i go like read them

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by gregyboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said

Explain life after death abeg

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Amanyanabo:

Perhaps it's from his phone. Pls what happens when will die? And also what's your take on Traditional African religion, are they evil as we've been made to believe?

The word evil is relative
Killing of twins in cross Rivers is murder
Arbortion is seen as permissible and okay but here's the thing ..it's murder too

There is life after here , african tradition has nothing to do with the recognition of the one true God . But what debases tradition is the emphasis or worship of beings like fairies and elf's (white man's tongue ) like sango , Ogun etc

So this is why they went into extinction because they were rigid dogmas

Just like how the Dutch men worshipped thor and odin

These are all stagnant spiritual practices

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2020
gregyboy:

Explain life after death abeg

You , I everyone have all been here before

This past life is what determines where you are today

I see alot of you cry and curse why you are Nigerians and you swear for alot of the british

Alot of them are part of the old world expedition to Africa

This knowledge is known even by the vatican

Your words deeds and actions determine your faith in your next life

That's why old religions like the monks , shoalins , budhits

All warn about sowing threads of hate and love

Some.of you have been whites living during the years of oil boom in America and missused the opportunities of wealth , wasted them on frivolities like parties and women .
Now you return as a Nigerian in a country where suffering is the order of the day to make you realize the value of that which life gives

Some where drug addicts and died in the addiction come back as cripples in broken bodies to appreciate the body they wasted in a previous life time

Some lived life's jumping from man to man for wealth arborted so many kids and left some in orphanages

They will come and look for children and won't see , they will try everything ..
But if such a person in that earth life realizes and then accepts in humility then such a karma may be lifted and you hear stories like woman 60 gives birth to twins after 30 years of childlessness

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by facetmask: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Did anyone else notice the simpson character drawn on the door of the 5th picture. No doubt, some of the stuff we're shown are passing magical messages.

31 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by gregyboy(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I see alot of you cry and curse why you are Nigerians and you swear for alot of the british

Some.of you have been whites living during the years of oil boom in America and missused the opportunities of wealth , wasted them on frivolities like parties and women .
Now you return as a Nigerian in a country where suffering is the order of the day to make you realize the value of that which life gives

Some where drug addicts and died in the addiction come back as cripples in broken bodies to appreciate the body they wasted in a previous life time

Some lived life's jumping from man to man for wealth arborted so many kids and left some in orphanages

They will come and look for children and won't see , they will try everything ..
But if such a person in that earth life realizes and then accepts in humility then such a karma may be lifted and you hear stories like woman 60 gives birth to twins after 30 years of childlessness

According to bini animism religious practice,
Not every soul recarnates, some people spirit are stronger than others and if messed with it may spill doom for that person or the community

According to the bini recarnation when a child is
Born and he start falling sick or giving signs of a deceased person in the family or community a diviner is consulted and he unveil who the child was in his former life, the weailth of that man who recarnated into the child maybe giving to him

I believe your religion on earth and its principles is what guides and decides ones fate afterlife

I believe a Christian will be judge on the principles of Christianity and a traditionist will be judge by his after death,
and there is no one universal God or satan, and again not all religion have Satan although most have demons in it bad and good demons,

I believe the physical life determines how we recarnates if there is a genocide on one particular race is going to slow dwon recarnation that is if every soul is being recarnated like you assume

Life is complex, afterlife would be more complex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Amanyanabo(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

The word evil is relative
Killing of twins in cross Rivers is murder
Arbortion is seen as permissible and okay but here's the thing ..it's murder too

There is life after here , african tradition has nothing to do with the recognition of the one true God . But what debases tradition is the emphasis or worship of beings like fairies and elf's (white man's tongue ) like sango , Ogun etc

So this is why they went into extinction because they were rigid dogmas

Just like how the Dutch men worshipped thor and odin

These are all stagnant spiritual practices
Thanks for reply.....indeed the word evil is relative
Can you please expatiate on possession and spirit travel?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by acenazt: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just listened to something related to this on a track titled 'Waiting Room by Logic on his Album Everybody' I'd like to learn from you if that's ok Please. Or just point me towards knowledge.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
gregyboy:

According to bini animism religious practice,
Not every soul recarnates, some people spirit are stronger than others and if messed with it may spill doom for that person or the community

According to the bini recarnation when he child is
Born and he start falling sick or giving signs of a deceased person in the family or community a diviner is consulted and he unveil who the child was in his former life, the weailth of that man who recarnated into the child maybe giving to him

I believe your religion on earth and its principles is what guides and decides ones fate afterlife

I believe a Christian will be judge on the principles of Christianity and a traditionist will be judge by his after death,
and there is no one universal God or satan, and again not all religion have Satan although most have demons in it bad and good demons,

I believe the physical life determines how we recarnates if there is a genocide on one particular race is going to slow dwon recarnation that is if every soul is being recarnated like you assume

Life is complex, afterlife would be more complex

[/s]

No my friend it's not complex your thinking is . Just simplify your thinking to that of a child and think on it.

Whether you believe it or not is not my concern. Just wait till the point you are dying and expect to see a throne room with people on the left and right for judgement grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by gregyboy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

No my friend it's not complex your thinking is . Just simplify your thinking to that of a child and think on it.

Whether you believe it or not is not my concern. Just wait till the point you are dying and expect to see a throne room with people on the left and right for judgement grin

I dont expect to see that, my religion is more of a revised bini trado animism, i hope to see my ancestors not angels or heaven

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
acenazt:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just listened to something related to this on a track titled 'Waiting Room by Logic on his Album Everybody' I'd like to learn from you if that's ok Please. Or just point me towards knowledge.
You don't need me to teach you . It's said seek and ye shall find

You don't need me or a man on any pulpit
The evidence is there within you .. it's your spirit who has experienced this journey thus far

Pray to God that the truth may be revealed to you ...

This while idea of one life and die was created to give religious bodies power instead of God getting all the credit

Think if it, if everyone in the world finally understood that it's not about going to mecca of your pastor praying for your sins

It's about you and your God.. talk to him and pray to him for wisdom and forgiveness

Won't all the religious bodies in the world loose their power ?

Imams won't seem so special anymore neither would popes or pastors infact all religion would be dead

They can't allow this

grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
gregyboy:

I dont expect to see that my religion is more off revised bini tradition, i hope to see my ancestors not angels or heaven

Who ever you hope to see on the other side is irrelevant

Live a good life , let your words ,your thinking and your actions be pure

Recognize that without Lord God the father you won't even have this opportunity to be born in this life and redeem all you have done

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.