Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98536 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
AlphamaleTech1:

I wonder how u breath

The same way everyone else does
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by acenazt: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2020
Gabe427:

you listen to logic ...one who has an eye for true music with lyrics I laugh when most Nigerians mention people they think have lyrics
yes i do Man. I really appreciate his music.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by acenazt: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You don't need me to teach you . It's said seek and ye shall find

You don't need me or a man on any pulpit
The evidence is there within you .. it's your spirit who has experienced this journey thus far

Pray to God that the truth may be revealed to you ...

This while idea of one life and die was created to give religious bodies power instead of God getting all the credit

Think if it, if everyone in the world finally understood that it's not about going to mecca of your pastor praying for your sins

It's about you and your God.. talk to him and pray to him for wisdom and forgiveness

Won't all the religious bodies in the world loose their power ?

Imams won't seem so special anymore neither would popes or pastors infact all religion would be dead

They can't allow this

grin
I've already taken steps to knowing what truths are really truthful. I just need a more focused perspective as i seem to be at crossroads with a thousand junctions
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gabe427: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
acenazt:
yes i do Man. I really appreciate his music.

his retirement weaked me I hope he comes back....I know we would still get to listen to him again
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by acenazt: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Gabe427:

his retirement weaked me I hope he comes back....I know we would still get to listen to him again
hopefully
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Realhommie(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Of what importance is this knowledge to you ?
Hey bro, I'm sorry i had to come mention you here.

My mail awaits your response, please. Thanks in anticipation..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.