Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (4227 Views)

Poll: Who's the Hawtest Female amongst these women

Ogugua: 25% (11 votes)
Rokiatu: 16% (7 votes)
Hottie tima: 4% (2 votes)
Mamagee: 11% (5 votes)
chi-baby: 6% (3 votes)
Little nerd: 16% (7 votes)
Babe: 6% (3 votes)
Omolola: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by InkedNerd(f): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
REALITY101:

First of all 190 I am disappointed on you, could these be what you call hot? then I left with imagination of what your girlfriend or wide will look like.

RED ZONE: The two here killed it. (no offense, hate nor hard feelings)

liltle-nerd: 5.9% (looks like midnight commercial symbol) no offense maybe you need to change the pic and that smile ain't good on u. Thank u

hotie Tima: Lawd, are you from Namibia? no hate you got 3.8%. Your dressing could damage someones eyeball

Ogugua---> Maybe 50% ok not hot just ok, being light-skin does not make anyone hot or beautiful

Rokiatu---> Body figure is ok but facially 10.7% ok + body figure 50% = 60.7% even though it looks like she pushed in her stomach in on the process of taking the picture *not sure*

mama-gee: hmm first time I clicked on her profile. Shes ok, I though she was above 40yrs old no offense. I give her 60%

chi-baby: I didn't see her face but her forehead looks like Rihana's so I am giving her 17% until I see her full face.

BABE: is just ok and cool+ I'm gonna give her 50.99%

lola: 50.89% but she got something worth of her look.

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo, na wa o!!! Some of these women will kill you grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by LittleNerd(f): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2011
REALITY101:

First of all 190 I am disappointed on you, could these be what you call hot? then I left with imagination of what your girlfriend or wide will look like.

RED ZONE: The two here killed it. (no offense, hate nor hard feelings)

liltle-nerd: 5.9% (looks like midnight commercial symbol) no offense maybe you need to change the pic and that smile ain't good on u. Thank u

hotie Tima: Lawd, are you from Namibia? no hate you got 3.8%. Your dressing could damage someones eyeball

Ogugua---> Maybe 50% ok not hot just ok, being light-skin does not make anyone hot or beautiful

Rokiatu---> Body figure is ok but facially 10.7% ok + body figure 50% = 60.7% even though it looks like she pushed in her stomach in on the process of taking the picture *not sure*

mama-gee: hmm first time I clicked on her profile. Shes ok, I though she was above 40yrs old no offense. I give her 60%

chi-baby: I didn't see her face but her forehead looks like Rihana's so I am giving her 17% until I see her full face.

BABE: is just ok and cool+ I'm gonna give her 50.99%

lola: 50.89% but she got something worth of her look.

WHAT IS MIDNIGHT COMMERCIAL ? NAWAOOOO , AND 5.9% OGAH THAT ONE NAH TOO SMALL FOR ME ABEG MAKE YOU NWA INCREASE AM TO 30% PLEAASSEE
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

yeah, im good   cheesy
no, its a random model. i just like the dress.
but you're handsome though

Gracias mami cheesy

Inked_Nerd:

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo, na wa o!!! Some of these women will kill you grin lipsrsealed

I ain't gat nothing to lose lol I miss your voice though. Your runaway dude is in for his sh1t. U know who. Btw no call from u smh

LittleNerd:

WHAT IS MIDNIGHT COMMERCIAL ? NAWAOOOO , AND 5.9% OGAH THAT ONE NAH TOO SMALL FOR ME ABEG MAKE YOU NWA INCREASE AM TO 30% PLEAASSEE

What's your offer? undecided

190:

angry angry angry

aint those the best we could boast of

I guess you re right thou
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by LittleNerd(f): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2011
mcheww dnt worry i dont want again infact give me 0.6 tongue i dont care cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2011
ROTFLMFAO @ damage eye balls
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by InkedNerd(f): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2011
REALITY101:

I ain't gat nothing to lose lol I miss your voice though. Your runaway dude is in for his sh1t. U know who. Btw no call from u smh

Eh ya, biko nna forgive me kiss. I miss you as well. Call me tonight around 8 or 9 [I know there's a time difference so you figure out what time it'll be over there in Texas]. As for the dude, man he should get what he deserves. Fill me in later on tonight kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, biko nna forgive me kiss. I miss you as well. Call me tonight around 8 or 9 [I know there's a time difference so you figure out what time it'll be over there in Texas]. As for the dude, man he should get what he deserves. Fill me in later on tonight kiss

Cool XX

190:

ROTFLMFAO @ damage eye balls

lol

LittleNerd:

mcheww dnt worry i dont want again infact give me 0.6 tongue i dont care cheesy

hehehe babes don't cry you will be aiight tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On Mar 28, 2011
REALITY your not handsome oo don't listen to her tongue, she thinks every1 is handsome besides 190kobo lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 28, 2011
Pweety4me:

REALITY your not handsome oo don't listen to her tongue, she thinks every1 is handsome besides 190kobo lipsrsealed

Lol ok
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol ok
[size=3pt]where are u from?[/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 28, 2011
ng/50% + Yankees
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 1:27am On Mar 28, 2011
^^I guessed as much, u been 2 9ja b4 tho?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 28, 2011
Yes, going again in few weeks. . grin you live there?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2011
I'm from japan mate wink but i do live in ajegunle tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 28, 2011
So not funny
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 1:49am On Mar 28, 2011
Lol where i live or where i am from?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 28, 2011
both
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2011
R u jealous? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by ektbear: 3:02am On Mar 28, 2011
I voted for Rokiatu. She looks pretty amazing in that picture. At least, imo. Very nice body
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 28, 2011
Pweety4me:

R u jealous? undecided

Lol jealous bout what?

ekt_bear:

I voted for Rokiatu. She looks pretty amazing in that picture. At least, imo. Very nice body

Exactly. I voted for her body @ that tongue and she looks cool too tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by tashanja(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2011
At present, the contest is unfair to some of the contestants because there is an unleveled playing field among them, as majority of the pictures do not show all of them in full view so that voters may choose with objectivity, and thereby enable a true winner emerge.

I therefore suggest that the organizers should request for these ppl to upload fresh pictures of themselves with them in full view; and also if possible, for the list to be expanded to include some of the most recent active posters (some of whom we've never really seen ) e.g. Inked_Nerd, Pweety4me,The Amaka, googles, MzDarkskin, Missy B, Odunnu, etc - whose prolific contributions (even if at times controversial shocked) has been helping to keep us well informed and entertained. smiley cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by namfav(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2011
little nerd will get my vote, beautiful igbo girl
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by 190: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2011
tashanja:

At present, the contest is unfair to some of the contestants because there is an unleveled playing field among them, as majority of the pictures do not show all of them in full view so that voters may choose with objectivity, and thereby enable a true winner emerge.

I therefore suggest that the organizers should request for these ppl to upload fresh pictures of themselves with them in full view; and also if possible, for the list to be expanded to include some of the most recent active posters (some of whom we've never really seen ) e.g. [s]Inked_Nerd, Pweety4me,The Amaka, googles, MzDarkskin, Missy B, Odunnu[/s], etc - whose prolific contributions (even if at times controversial shocked) has been helping to keep us well informed and entertained. smiley cool

Fail undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Pweety4me(f): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol jealous bout what?

Don't be jealous 1/2 yankee man cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by tashanja(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
190:

Fail undecided

Explain please
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by jennifer74(f): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
tashanja:

I therefore suggest that the organizers should request for these ppl to upload fresh pictures of themselves with them in full view; and also if possible, for the list to be expanded to include some of the most recent active posters (some of whom we've never really seen ) e.g. Inked_Nerd, Pweety4me,The Amaka, googles, MzDarkskin, Missy B, Odunnu, etc - whose prolific contributions (even if at times controversial shocked) has been helping to keep us well informed and entertained. smiley cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

Don't be jealous 1/2 yankee man cool

undecided Not funny
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by LittleNerd(f): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2011
namfav:

little nerd will get my vote, beautiful igbo girl
THANK YOU SA cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=13pt]I didn't notice this thread on time. . . well , now that I'm here i would think of who to cast my vote . smiley[/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by ifyalways(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
LMAO !
THE AMAKA so killed[b] "it"[/b] cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Really? cheesy cheesy[/size]

ifyalways:

LMAO !
THE AMAKA so killed[b] "it"[/b] cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) by iyatrustee(f): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
so me sef no qualify innit? angry angry angry angry angry *iya goes to upload her real picture* tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Bans Unauthorized Sale Of Uniforms, - M.D. Abubakar's PRO / Should Arms Be Legalized In Nigeria? / Ladies Bike Haojue Lucky For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.