Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Slutty Mom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slutty Mom (1738 Views)

Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / Mom's New Boyfriend / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slutty Mom by ollydy22: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Autor Ekundayo slutty mom season 1
Re: Slutty Mom by ollydy22: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Slutty Mom
Season 3

Introduction:

the whole world is blind, how can a boss set to snatch worker's husband.
That is a fiasco!

Doctor kike had recently arrived back to Nigeria after she was sacked due to the crisis she involved herself to.

She had grown more gangs and she is ready to ruin Angel and manko's marriage. With the help of her daughter Cynthia.

What will happen in this season 3 is beyond imagination, stay calm, safe also. As we read this story together.

Will Doctor kike accomplish her mission?
Will Angel and manko survive it?

Story continues.
Re: Slutty Mom by ollydy22: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Slutty Mom
Season 3

Chapter one.
Doctor Kike's POV
Fu*k, they thought it is over whereas I am just back and i am ready to ruin their marriage.

Our plane just landed in the airport and we climbed down after the check up. Sorry, i am with my daughter Cynthia.

"Mom, Nigeria had really change" she said.

"That is right dear. The government are trying their possible best" I said smiling.

"Mom, look that shop. I want to buy my shoe for tomorrow party" cynthia breathed out.

"can you please, keep quiet. And you know the kind of work we do for living" I sat down as we pretty stay, looking for cab.

"But it doesn't mean. Drug pushing and drug smuggler are not just a new name in the city" my daughter speakup and that really annoyed me.

"That is what i am saying. Everybody knew it is illegal and we can get caught any time" I rolled my eye.

"Oh....well, it seems you are right mom" she gave up on me.

Suddenly a car stopped at our front.

Angelina's POV
Wow, i am really enjoying my marriage right now. We had been

(1) (Reply)

Motivationals by agbarap / Two Short Stories. If You Don't Read Them Don't Bother Criticizing / Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.