Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11556 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
futurerex:
I've been quoting you since yesterday but, no reponse from you.
Pls forget that one and kindly answer my question. Thanks.

I attend to numerous people and I am human

So I will miss alot of people unfortunately

No vex

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Anyone going to this thread does so of their own free will

I don't understand his motive but I have seen lots of pastors one even chatted me up

They are DESPERATELY looking for holes in my words to say we are against God

Now he has come with biblical spiritually journey

grin

Biblical being the word

Brothers and sisters these conmen pastors are afraid

They will do anything to secure their flock and keep you from the knowledge they use to manipulate you
I never said I am here to teach astral travels and such gimmicks and I am yet to get to that

Becareful and always pray for guidance

grin

Spiritual conmen are everywhere on this thread

grin

I gat you brother.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

No vex
Oga Boss! I no fit vex for you na! cheesy cheesy
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SultanOfPuna: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Wrong again

Life is not like a movie

Life is a conscious journey and you are meant to make conscious choices to be good at it (life)

You are meant to positively interact and influence everything you come across

But having freewill alot of us are misled and turn burden ourselves with more karma

And once you leave here the implications of one's actions become alive
My movie analogy is correct
Because not everyone is meant to positively interact and influence everything you come across.
That is wrong.
Some souls choose to experience what a negative life on Earth can be like
There is duality in everything God created
Creation and Destruction
Good and Evil
Life is a conscious journey
But not all journey are straight
You have those that have stressful journey
You have those that have sweet journey
Those with long journey
Not all conscious journeys in life are meant to be positive.
A soul in this life can choose to be a saint
Once he lives a godly life and learnt a life lesson on goodness.
This soul can choose to reincarnate as a bad person in his next life. So he can learn life lessons from living a bad life.

So everyone is playing their own role.
Each role comes with it's own life lessons
Which develops the soul spiritually.

You need to know the good and bad sides of life in order to fully learn the lesson of life.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Self-dependent is one of the greatest sin, I can live my life by myself with no help. 2Thessalonians 2:1-17. Be woke
IFSHR:

So what is your point here exactly sir?

Who do you need him validate your believes !

So far so good, all he has done was just to share his knowledge with us all, not like he released a guideline for anyone on how to live his/her life.

If there is anything he has really talked about is addressing our self dependent on churches name or church leader rather than the true God.

So I ask again, what exactly is your point?

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Smh, I thought you could sense the heavenly & behold the Glory of God but I’m glad you have reveal your real intension. Religion is a way of life, I’m never nor starting one God forbid, you use God to try to sway people on here to believe you’re awoken. The fact that you segregate the Church of God & telling people to be self-dependent show you’re nothing but a son of perdition, hiding under the guise of a true believer of God.
GofuckYourself:

You are here to mislead people

No one is starting a new religion
.you are just trying to mislead
grin

But it's fine

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Funny, see how you rick of fear. Tryna jabe clients to show like you’re awoken. Any ideology against the Bible is false and destructive. I like the fact that you learnt about false spiritualism since you were 5years old from your grandmother grin
GofuckYourself:

I don't understand his motive but I have seen lots of pastors one even chatted me up

grin

Biblical being the word

They will do anything to secure their flock and keep you from the knowledge they use to manipulate you
I never said I am here to teach astral travels and such gimmicks and I am yet to get to that

grin

grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
author=Faccouk post=97289698]Smh, I thought you could sense the heavenly & behold the Glory of God but I’m glad you have reveal your real intension. Religion is a way of life, I’m never nor starting one God forbid, you use God to try to sway people on here to believe you’re awoken. The fact that you segregate the Church of God & telling people to be self-dependent show you’re nothing but a son of perdition, hiding under the guise of a true believer of God.
Lord jesus never came to preach church

The pharisee did

He intentionally avoided going to any church so they don't say their church is the ultimate

He knew how you guys are grin

He went to the homes of regular people to hold his meetings not so called born agains

You kind have polluted his teachings to the shame we have today

I happily welcome your abuse anytime

Call me whatever
Call me a demon

Call me unbeliever

I am happy to be labeled anything

The new believer will be one not tied to any church or creed but one who is spiritually alive and lives a life that's trully christ like
grin

What we have today is a mockery of lord jesus teachings

Church supremacy and manipulation of believers

I will change all that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Funny, see how you rick of fear. Tryna jabe clients to show like you’re awoken. Any ideology against the Bible is false and destructive. I like the fact that you learnt about false spiritualism since you were 5years old from your grandmother grin
fear ?

grin

Spiritual conmen

Pastor pastor grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

Biblical being the word

grin

grin

The con men... That word give me reverie.. if only religion can be eradicated but again it is part of the Divine design.. the Babel code.. do ur best leave the rest, most importantly, live the moment. Peace and love
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by dosht(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:
fear ?

grin

Spiritual conmen

Pastor pastor grin

What time would you be available? I need to know more
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by sirantonio(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Knowledge is meant to be shared, for those who have an open mind, they learn, thank you @op, I have a question, how can one know his purpose on planet Earth as I believe we are all here for a reason, thank you
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Smh, I thought you were awoken. Tryna gather vulnerable people who are too curious and helpless. Kinds like Bar-Jesus and Elymas
GofuckYourself:

Lord jesus never came to preach church

The pharisee did

He intentionally avoided going to anyone church so they don't say their church is the ultimate

He knew how you guys are grin

He went to the homes of regular people to hold his meetings not so called born agains

You kind have polluted his teaching to he shame we have today

I happily welcome your abuse anytime

Call me whatever
Call me a demon

Call me unbeliever

I am happy to be labeled anything

The new believer will be one not tied to any church or creed but one who is spiritually alive and lives a life that's trully christ like
grin

What we have today is a mockery of lord jesus teachings

Church supremacy and manipulation of believers

I will change all that
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
dosht:

What time would you be available? I need to know more

Tomorrow morning
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
leadzeal:

The con men... That word give me reverie.. if only religion can be eradicated but again it is part of the Divine design.. the Babel code.. do ur best leave the rest, most importantly, live the moment. Peace and love

Bro they are everywhere especially in christianity

Haba

That's why they panic and use it as a political tool

Covid-19 lockdown they claim the church is under attack

Spread awareness they claim you are a satanist

That's why even Jesus avoided them

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
leadzeal:

Haba

That's why even Jesus avoided them..
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by bigjackass: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

No vex
there is a thread I just saw now about people who sold their soul to the devil for fame and whatever. My question is where do they find the devil in order to make this pact or bargain with him ? I know that black people can walk into the nearest legit shrine in their village but these are white people so where do they find the devil ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
bigjackass:
there is a thread I just saw now about people who sold their soul to the devil for fame and whatever. My question is where do they find the devil in order to make this pact or bargain with him ? I know that black people can walk into the nearest legit shrine in their village but these are white people so where do they find the devil ?

My brother alot is going on

But follow the thread on witchcraft and demons we are having a round table live here tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Reex12(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

But follow the thread on witchcraft and demons we are having a round table live here tomorrow

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
bigjackass:

It is as simple as invoking a name as much as you can with the power of the will, and then a person(called contractor) may cross your path in the gross physical plane or u may sign a deal via the astral medium through the dream. Be careful with your thought even, since thought is a call send forth. It is easier to contact the beings of the astral plane but understand that the spiritual plane is the light,the eternal. And that should be your goal,for it is worth all. I know there's concern about money but realize not having it now is the universe trying to help you to see what truly counts. When you have the first cause living in you,all other things shall be added unto you. But you should understand that the price of the light is very high but it is worth all things in the whole universe. I was moved to type this for you. I don't intend diverting the thread focus. Apology to the author of the thread. Peace and truth

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Haba

That's why even Jesus avoided them..

The Antichrist men fail to see because of their slothfulness to search out the Truth. The master Jesus left a lot of clue but yet they refuse to yield. But you know what? The universe have all things already sorted out. The mysterium magnum.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by favelli(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Tomorrow morning

Wanna link up too pls
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by sirantonio(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
sirantonio:
Knowledge is meant to be shared, for those who have an open mind, they learn, thank you @op, I have a question, how can one know his purpose on planet Earth as I believe we are all here for a reason, thank you
@Gofuckyourself kindly reply this question
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
sirantonio:
@Gofuckyourself kindly reply this question

Through developing your spirit to the point of maturity by living according to the laws

As one lives right the spirit grows in power and maturity, till a point where naturally it knows it's purpose for existence and what it must make aright in its current earth life
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by sirantonio(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Through developing your spirit to the point of maturity by living according to the laws

As one lives right the spirit grows in power and maturity, till a point where naturally it knows it's purpose for existence and what it must make aright in its current earth life

how can I contact you
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
I hear voices in my sleep! it gives instructions to me. sometimes it tells me something. Am I mad?

I believe in the Great Supreme.! I know man have twisted the word of God for material gain so I owe no allegiance to a particular church! I just serve God. How do I do this ? By loving God and my fellow man like myself. I once told my brother I hear voices in my dream and he laughed like never b4. I woke up one morning last week feeling very weak after I found my self in a place that was bright but i couldn't see the source of light no form, nothing at all but EXPANSE and i was shouting "I NEED HELP"

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
nniero11:
I hear voices in my sleep! it gives instructions to me. sometimes it tells me something. Am I mad?

I believe in the Great Supreme.! I know man have twisted the word of God for material gain so I owe no allegiance to a particular church! I just serve God. How do I do this ? By loving God and my fellow man like myself. I once told my brother I hear voices in my dream and he laughed like never b4. I woke up one morning last week feeling very weak after I found my self in a place that was bright but i couldn't see the source of light no form, nothing at all but EXPANSE and i was shouting "I NEED HELP"
I just hope you are not hearing the voices of demons. They can also talk to you.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
@gofuckyourself pls I'm sorry about our session. I had to do sth that's why. Pls can we reschedule maybe this night or in the midnight?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.

Sis what is wrong with you? Why are you like this? In the other thread, you accused him in the same manner. He left the thread and started one himself, you followed him accusing him again. What is wrong? I've never seen this sort of desperation before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
sirantonio:
how can I contact you
schedule a one on one session

Tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Hi sir. We have a session by 8pm today. I am ready and prepared. My Whatsapp number is
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Sis what is wrong with you? Why are you like this? In the other thread, you accused him in the same manner. He left the thread and started one himself, you followed him accusing him again. What is wrong? I've never seen this sort of desperation before.

It shows that we have extremists in christianity also...

The difference is the LABEL

If such people get hold of RPG, they won't hesitate to blow you off as long as your belief doesn't align with theirs. grin

It's nothing new

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

To Become A Nigerian Pastor: What Qualification Is Needed? / The Only Antidote For Sin / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.