Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11567 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Prudent5217: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
waiting
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Oga when you dabble into spiritism, you submit yourself totally to them, they give you rules, when you are under rules, you dont have freewill, you invite them to your life and you start playing around with them and doing all sorts of rubbish. More like having a covenant with them, why do you think people go for deliverance from evil spirits? When you open a demonic door way for these spirits, they enter your life and torment it as they wish cause you invited them, that's the evidence they will use against you in the second heaven, you dont even know what is going on. Ask your teacher Gofuckyourself, he himself said there are spirits he keeps far away, why does he keep them far? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hosea 4:6 says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

I haven't read more inexperienced imaginary garbage like this In a very long time grin

You have watched too many movies and attending too many prayer ground fire fire fire prayer sessions grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by dosht(f): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Tomorrow morning
Is 10am ok by you?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
dosht:

Is 10am ok by you?

Fine
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Prudent5217: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Online and waiting
GofuckYourself:

Fine
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Fine

Evening

My 6pm session was skipped...I mentioned you with my number when it was 6pm.

How's it gonna be?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

Thanks bro, sometimes it's good to challenge people of her type , so she don't mess the effort of those searching for knowledge with her ungrounded informations.
Continue searching for knowlege that will lead you no where.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Reex12(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I haven't read more inexperienced imaginary garbage like this In a very long time grin

You have watched too many movies and attending too many prayer ground fire fire fire prayer sessions grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I made an error I had another session for 12

I guess I double booked in error and that person came

Apologies
It's almost time sir. Please where are you?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Reex12(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:

Thanks bro, sometimes it's good to challenge people of her type , so she don't mess the effort of those searching for knowledge with her ungrounded informations.
she isn't completely wrong oga

if you damble into spiritism you live by their rules.OP said his grandmother taught him, as of those days what was predominant was witchaft so if you learnt bout those things ,its definitely demons he learnt bout ... as for me I prefer to stay in Christianity doctrine and leave anything beyond that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lmao, see the way some persons are booking sessions. grin curiosity killed the cat grin
To whom it may concern, If only you can spend those time in studying & meditating on the Holy Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Reex12:

if you damble into spiritism you live by their rules.OP said his grandmother taught him, as of those days what was predominant was witchaft so if you learnt bout those things ,its definitely demons he learnt bout ... as for me I prefer to stay in Christianity doctrine and leave anything beyond that
OP knows what he is doing, he knows there are rules but he won't tell them cause he dey find client, those spirits are demons and demons are not something you mess around with but he won't tell them that, would he? cheesy the truth shall set ignorant people free.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Faccouk(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Paul warned Timothy of such person 1 Timothy 1:4-7 KJV
[4] Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. [5] Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: [6] From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; [7] Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by sirantonio(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

schedule a one on one session

Tomorrow
how is 3pm
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
I'm here to stop gullible people who are unnecessarily curious from dabbling into spiritism, look at what happened to popular Fashek Majek and how spiritism turned his life upside down, I don't wish it for even my enemy. So I'm not going anywhere, I full ground here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5906765/majek-fashek-dabbled-into-spiritism

The problem with certain people is that they choose to see the bad side of things, ignoring the good side. Everything has a good and bad side, including spirituality. Am sure you'll ignore any article where spiritual knowledge was used to heal people or do other good things, but you'll remember the articles wherein spirituality was done the wrong way and then you'll use it to preach to us. My sister, the truth of the matter is that you cannot convince anyone here even if you talk from today till tomorrow.

You really cannot. But you can stay. When you are tired of talking, you'll quitely leave.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by fluteman: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Fine
Can i book for 12 pm tomorrow ?/
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Reex12:

Ok. Thanks
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Continue searching for knowlege that will lead you no where.

Ok thanks
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
OP knows what he is doing, he knows there are rules but he won't tell them cause he dey find client, those spirits are demons and demons are not something you mess around with but he won't tell them that, would he? cheesy the truth shall set ignorant people free.

Aunty. OP is not teaching people magick. In magick, you have to deal with spirits. Both good and bad ones. From what I understand, he intends to teach no one that because it's very risky and has a lot of rules. What he is teaching here is basic spirituality. It'll be to your own advantage to listen to what he has to say
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
nniero11:

But what i hear is positve! the voice once told me this'we will use you to achieve great things in life'
then on another occasion(then i was out on the street all by myself hustling) 'Don't be afraid nothing bad will befall you!

Deep down i have always sensed that i am SPECIAL
Bro, The voice you heard was from a demon. The "we" there is a red flag. If it was God or Jesus, or The Holy Spirit that spoke to you, it would have been "I". I have been down this path before and I was deceived greatly. The demon says things that looks like it's from God so you'll believe that it's from God.

Please, rebuke that demon in the name of Jesus anytime you hear those voices again. Join a bible believing church. Read the bible. Don't go seeking for knowledge elsewhere because you might fall into error.

Those demons deceived me for like 2 and the half years before God in is great mercy delivered me. I will soon share my story on nairaland and you will be shocked at what these demons did to me.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

It's almost time sir. Please where are you?

Sorry I've as engaing that church man again

He came to tell me how I died and my mother died and how I must be him

grin

Incoherent babble ad usual
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
AyobamiIsaac12:
Bro, The voice you heard was from a demon. The "we" there is a red flag. If it was God or Jesus, or The Holy Spirit that spoke to you, it would have been "I". I have been down this path before and I was deceived greatly. The demon says things that looks like it's from God so you'll believe that it's from God.

Please, rebuke that demon in the name of Jesus anytime you hear those voices again. Join a bible believing church. Read the bible. Don't go seeking for knowledge elsewhere because you might fall into error.

Those demons deceived me for like 2 and the half years before God in is great mercy delivered me. I will soon share my story on nairaland and you will be shocked at what these demons did to me.
100% true. when God is talking to us he uses " I", holy spirit will help him to discern, those demons are very tricky.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Evening

My 6pm session was skipped...I mentioned you with my number when it was 6pm.

How's it gonna be?

So sorry these church people are really in my case

They keep sending one chao to chat me.up incoherent nonsense
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
AyobamiIsaac12:
Bro, The voice you heard was from a demon. The "we" there is a red flag. If it was God or Jesus, or The Holy Spirit that spoke to you, it would have I will soon share my story on nairaland and you will be shocked at what these demons did to me.

Make sure you don't cook the story up...
grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Sorry I've as engaing that church man again

He came to tell me how I died and my mother died and how I must be him

grin

Incoherent babble ad usual

I don't understand sir. We were supposed to have a session by 8pm today. That was why i said I asked where you were
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by od501: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
futurerex:
I don't know why you're avoiding me but, let me ask again for the last time.

How can I communicate with my spirit or guardian angel effectively

I love talking to myself through my thoughts, like gisting with someone.

Sometimes, I would be smiling or laughing out loud and people would be asking who am I talking to. This is affecting my relationship with people because I hardly talk to them. I don't hate them but, their gist sounds unintelligent to me.

Who else is passing through this

I feel u bro...100%. But I control it these days by allowing everyone to leave the room, their conversations really sucks

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

So sorry these church people are really in my case

They keep sending one chao to chat me.up incoherent nonsense

Nawa for those people o.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
AyobamiIsaac12:

hahahahaha

why did God say 'let us' make man

I gat no business with the devil. He can't even get close to me. I'm just a favoured young man

left some vital info out. b4 i go to any new place i visit the place in my dream b4 going there physically. i see events long b4 they unfold in real life. i have been damn close to my creator that's why i hate that statement 'bible believing church' they are all out for money. they are not teaching the truth at all. No true believer should live in FEAR because His God is capable of the impossible so why fear. fake churches and pastors and priests and co everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Nawa for those people o.

Don't worry I will.paste the chats here you will be amazed

Came earlier today pretending to want a one on one
Then this evening again

Then guffed by mentioning nutella sent him some lady who had been attacking me.here

He tried everything to get me riled up
grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

I don't understand sir. We were supposed to have a session by 8pm today. That was why i said I asked where you were

Apologies was distracted by them

To be frank I have laughed my.heqd silly this evening

Let's do tomorrow I will dedicate my early morning to both of you whom I disappointed today

Please I am so sorry
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Apologies was distracted by them

To be frank I have laughed my.heqd silly this evening

Let's do tomorrow I will dedicate my early morning to both of you whom I disappointed today

Please I am so sorry

No qualms.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Don't worry I will.paste the chats here you will be amazed

Came earlier today pretending to want a one on one
Then this evening again

Then guffed by mentioning nutella sent him some lady who had been attacking me.here

He tried everything to get me riled up
grin

Screenshot quickly so that the writer wont clear the chats

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch / The Only Antidote For Sin / What Do You Think About Eternity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.