Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,826 members, 7,831,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11729 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
nniero11:

hahahahaha

why did God say 'let us' make man

I gat no business with the devil. He can't even get close to me. I'm just a favoured young man

left some vital info out. b4 i go to any new place i visit the place in my dream b4 going there physically. i see events long b4 they unfold in real life. i have been damn close to my creator that's why i hate that statement 'bible believing church' they are all out for money. they are not teaching the truth at all. No true believer should live in FEAR because His God is capable of the impossible so why fear. fake churches and pastors and priests and co everywhere
Oga calm down, you are not the only one that have the gift of dream revelation, I have the gift too, it doesn't mean you should condemn churches, there are still good churches that will increase your fire for God, moreover the bible says we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Prudent5217: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sir my 7pm time was also skipped
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Screenshot quickly so that the writer wont clear the chats

grin

I just realized that's not necessary

I would be just like them

He always claims to be robert

Just this part caught my eye this lady has been attacking me before

I guess some church is sponsoring them to stalk me grin

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Don't worry I will.paste the chats here you will be amazed

Came earlier today pretending to want a one on one
Then this evening again

Then guffed by mentioning nutella sent him some lady who had been attacking me.here

He tried everything to get me riled up
grin
I didnt send anybody to you oga angry, I am not that petty, whatever tricks you are upto concerns you.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
I didnt send anybody to you oga angry, whatever tricks you are upto concerns you.

Okay ma
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Oga calm down, you are not the only one that have the gift of dream revelation, I have the gift too, it doesn't mean you should condemn churches, there are still good churches that will increase your fire for God, moreover the bible says we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren.

ok.taken
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Screenshot quickly so that the writer wont clear the chats

grin

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by jelraj(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Okay ma
Bro u promised me 9pm today
I'll like a one on one conversation.. I've gat so much to ask
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
jelraj:

I'll like a one on one conversation

Okay come let's do this now

These Yeye people just distracted me.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
jelraj:

I'll like a one on one conversation.. I've gat so much to ask

Post your digits
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by jelraj(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=GofuckYourself post=97304401]

Post your digits [/quot
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
nniero11:

ok.taken
Let me tell you, when you keep going to church, that your gift will increase, so you see, the closer you are to God and go to church, your spiritual growth increases, your fire increases, you will not be dreaming only, you will be seeing live visions too, I think you are operating in the prophetic. So my dear, join a bible believing church like RCCG or deeper life or MFM, they are good churches, they teach the word of God, not only prosperity.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
jelraj:

Pls delete
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Apologies was distracted by them

To be frank I have laughed my.heqd silly this evening

Let's do tomorrow I will dedicate my early morning to both of you whom I disappointed today

Please I am so sorry

Okay. Please by what time tomorrow?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Okay. Please by what time tomorrow?

Choose a Time
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Let me tell you, when you keep going to church, that your gift will increase, so you see, the closer you are to God and go to church, your spiritual growth increases, your fire increases, you will not be dreaming only, you will be seeing live visions too, I think you are operating in the prophetic. So my dear, join a bible believing church like RCCG or deeper life or MFM, they are good churches, they teach the word of God, not only prosperity.

ok ooo
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Choose a Time

I will be so busy for the rest of the week.

Can you create time for me today or in the early hours ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Prudent5217: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
embarassed My time was skipped also

GofuckYourself:

Choose a Time
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Choose a Time

10am
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by od501: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
I'm here to stop gullible people who are unnecessarily curious from dabbling into spiritism, look at what happened to popular Fashek Majek and how spiritism turned his life upside down, I don't wish it for even my enemy. So I'm not going anywhere, I full ground here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5906765/majek-fashek-dabbled-into-spiritism

Madam, between you and this guy, I think you are just being unnecessarily paranoid and insensitive, no offence. The young man in one of his write-ups intentionally skipped some part of what he was explaining, with reason that it is too dangerous. In another vein, he warned of the dangers of some of the ones he revealed.

So I don't really know why you have decided to make yourself a "walking offensive" over what appears to be a sincere invitation to acquire knowledge. Nobody was forced here, and nobody here is a kid (I believe), if they don't like what they are hearing, believe me, they will walk.

So, quit tormenting yourself in the name of protecting the gullible; Nobody is gullible here trust me, we are just curious, we just love leaning. So....be calming down biko. Life is too short to worry about irrelevant things.

6 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Prudent5217:
embarassed My time was skipped also

We are on it via email aren't we ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tenshades:

10am

Fine
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Prudent5217: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yes, we are
GofuckYourself:

We are on it via email aren't we ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by od501: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
Oga when you dabble into spiritism, you submit yourself totally to them, they give you rules, when you are under rules, you dont have freewill, you invite them to your life and you start playing around with them and doing all sorts of rubbish. More like having a covenant with them, why do you think people go for deliverance from evil spirits? When you open a demonic door way for these spirits, they enter your life and torment it as they wish cause you invited them, that's the evidence they will use against you in the second heaven, you dont even know what is going on. Ask your teacher Gofuckyourself, he himself said there are spirits he keeps far away, why does he keep them far? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hosea 4:6 says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

OMG...u are not just understanding. Free your mind sis
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I attend to numerous people and I am human
So I will miss alot of people unfortunately
No vex
you've not replied me o
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by od501: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I haven't read more inexperienced imaginary garbage like this In a very long time grin

You have watched too many movies and attending too many prayer ground fire fire fire prayer sessions grin

Aswear Bros. Iswear. She is gradually turning into an extremist
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SpiritFree: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Fine

I've followed this thread from page 1.
I've always been interested in things of the spirit, being convinced that the physical is just a minute part of our existence.
I'm interested to learn more by chatting one on one.
Pls give me a time tomorrow morning.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by od501: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Reex12:
she isn't completely wrong oga

if you damble into spiritism you live by their rules.OP said his grandmother taught him, as of those days what was predominant was witchaft so if you learnt bout those things ,its definitely demons he learnt bout ... as for me I prefer to stay in Christianity doctrine and leave anything beyond that

So...in other words, every witch is a demon?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by jades5050(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Well all I have to say is this , Is good to study spiritualism if you really want to be spiritist , spiritist thus not meant , because you are religious leader or because you are sincere with your religion , the wise men that saw the Star of Jesus Christ in the sky ,while tracing it to find the location where Jesus Christ was and present him gift has what they are practicing before the birth of Jesus Christ , if you are religious follower you don't need to study spiritualism much but if you are religious leader you need to make research more and more while starting from the history of your religion , mysteries of your religion and impact of your religion , in every religion there is some good practiser and some bad practiser while every religion in the world are under spiritualism , that's why you need to study spiritualism mind you for the leaders not for the followers because is the leader that will guide the followers , spiritualism is the study of (1) GOD the munad which is in every where and whose spirit is in every human being (2) celestial spirit which are the angel (3) terrestrial spirit which are the spirit on earth (4) infernal spirit which are the spirit of the underworld ,by studying spiritualism you will decide which path to follow either to the right paths or left paths , either you are going to be good or bad .
I won't say anything further because I see that people are not ready to learn more . I see no reason why i should discuss further because spiritualism is meant for special people not for every person

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nawao. Everybody just the form "eye of the gods" for this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
nniero11:

hahahahaha

why did God say 'let us' make man

I gat no business with the devil. He can't even get close to me. I'm just a favoured young man

left some vital info out. b4 i go to any new place i visit the place in my dream b4 going there physically. i see events long b4 they unfold in real life. i have been damn close to my creator that's why i hate that statement 'bible believing church' they are all out for money. they are not teaching the truth at all. No true believer should live in FEAR because His God is capable of the impossible so why fear. fake churches and pastors and priests and co everywhere
God was speaking to Jesus and The Holy Spirit when He said let us make man in our own image. Can you show me anywhere in the bible where God to spoke to a person using "we"?. And concerning seeing events before they unfold in real life, do you know that demons can predict? They can show you stuffs that will happen tomorrow when you sleep tonight.

I'm not saying that what you see in your dream comes from a demon. I'm just trying to say that stuffs like that can come from a demon too. When I was still being deceived by those demons, I could say what will happen tomorrow and it will happen as I have said. They showed me what will happen through the dream or vision so I would believe them and then after I have so much believed in them, they would reveal their true nature.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
AyobamiIsaac12:
Bro, The voice you heard was from a demon. The "we" there is a red flag. If it was God or Jesus, or The Holy Spirit that spoke to you, it would have been "I". I have been down this path before and I was deceived greatly. The demon says things that looks like it's from God so you'll believe that it's from God.

Please, rebuke that demon in the name of Jesus anytime you hear those voices again. Join a bible believing church. Read the bible. Don't go seeking for knowledge elsewhere because you might fall into error.

Those demons deceived me for like 2 and the half years before God in is great mercy delivered me. I will soon share my story on nairaland and you will be shocked at what these demons did to me.

op don't forget to tag and quote me pls. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Life Is More Meaningless With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.