Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ordering From Aliexpress - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ordering From Aliexpress (3291 Views)

Online Ordering Houston / Ordering Car Please Advice / Ordering From The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordering From Aliexpress by EgunMogaji2: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abeg which of the fellow hoodlums here is an expert?

I need a few things.

Gracias muchachas y muchachos grin

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
What do you want to know? I'm a Diamond Aliexpress user.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Izzuchukwu: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Guy, I need get back my refund from a certain seller who I've returned his bad screen but he kept quiet and never replied any of my messages anymore. Although the returned item got to him after the stipulated time and his money was released to him. Screen 7k, returned fee 4.5k, my lost too much abeg help me. I've written to Ali express team and they said I should fix anything with the seller as their judgement to release my payment to seller is the best they can do as they can't wait much longer for the item I sent to get to the seller. cry
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Izzuchukwu:
Guy, I need get back my refund from a certain seller who I've returned his bad screen but he kept quiet and never replied any of my messages anymore. Although the returned item got to him after the stipulated time and his money was released to him. Screen 7k, returned fee 4.5k, my lost too much abeg help me. I've written to Ali express team and they said I should fix anything with the seller as their judgement to release my payment to seller is the best they can do as they can't wait much longer for the item I sent to get to the seller. cry

Take the loss. I don't think there's anything you can do after buyer protection period is over.

3 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by EgunMogaji2: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
What do you want to know? I'm a Diamond Aliexpress user.

I want to buy a few small things.

So I registered and out some stuff in my cart.

How do I pay? My US cards will never be approved from Nigeria. How do I pay?
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Just need a Visa or Mastercard debit card. Banks have strict spend limits now, though, sadly.

I'm pretty sure your US cards would work as long as they're active.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Can I buy from aliexpress & get my items delivered without OTP verification?
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Babadee1900(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
DjRicky:
shocked why do you want to boycott OTP?
Is the card not yours?

11 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Babadee1900:
Is the card not yours?

Very good question.

5 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by EgunMogaji2: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Just need a Visa or Mastercard debit card. Banks have strict spend limits now, though, sadly.

I'm pretty sure your US cards would work as long as they're active.

My cards won’t work because I specifically requested them not to. Unless I’m physically in the branch to change the instruction.

2 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Babadee1900:
Is the card not yours?

My dad's card..I ain't shopping expensive items!
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by radautoworks: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

VPN

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by diportivo: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
DjRicky:

#endsars

8 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by uboma(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
I just remembered that I purchased some items from AliExpress since October but yet to receive them.

Oh gosh. The pre covid-19 period was better off.
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
uboma:
I just remembered that I purchased some items from AliExpress since October but yet to receive them.

Oh gosh. The pre covid-19 period was better off.

There's something wrong, then.

I ordered a bunch of things on Nov 11. Pretty much all of them landed this past Friday.
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by uboma(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

There's something wrong, then.

I ordered a bunch of things on Nov 11. Pretty much all of them landed this past Friday.

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I will visit the PO by tomorrow morning.
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by dasphinx1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
DjRicky:

Wait, why are you scared of otp verification?

Modified: seen your reason.... I wish you well bruv
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Elsueno: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Izzuchukwu:

You should have opened a dispute and attached the picture or video of the damaged screen. Forget private message from seller asking you to cancel dispute( Never do that!) . I once opened a dispute on an expensive item, I didn't receive, the seller urge me to cancelled I refused. I got refunded. But D item arrived two months after expiration of protection date, I just contact D seller, bought same stuff again & confirmed it without him shipping as I got D previous one
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by alphabbey1(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Izzuchukwu:
The mistake you made was not opening dispute before buyer's protection ended
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by alphabbey1(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2020
DjRicky:

Bad boy cheesy. It will work Sha without OTP... But how do you want your dad to feel once he start seeing debit alert.... No matter how rich a man is, he gets scared after seeing a debit alert he did not initiate.... That old man will approach bank the following day with heavy heart. When I see old people in bank complaining how money miraculously leave there bank, I always feel pity for them coz they are always sober while explaining to the customer care.

4 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by chukel(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
DjRicky:
just go and return the card to the owner. Don't bring the story you have lost the number you registered the card with.

3 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by chukel(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

My cards won’t work because I specifically requested them not to. Unless I’m physically in the branch to change the instruction.
boss no wan hear stories.

3 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by chukel(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Elsueno:

You should have opened a dispute and attached the picture or video of the damaged screen. Forget private message from seller asking you to cancel dispute( Never do that!) . I once opened a dispute on an expensive item, I didn't receive, the seller urge me to cancelled I refused. I got refunded. But D item arrived two months after expiration of protection date, I just contact D seller, bought same stuff again & confirmed it without him shipping as I got D previous one
these scenarios depend on sellers. Bought an impact wrench on ebay. Before it arrived Nigeria, buyer protection had ended. Unfortunately wrench wasn't up to the capacity i wanted. Emailed seller and expressed my displeasure. He apologised and is sending another unit to me without asking the previous one be returned.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by radautoworks: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

so did you try a VPN?
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by EgunMogaji2: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
radautoworks:
so did you try a VPN?

It may work but I won’t try it in good faith.

I have to physically walk in not the bank and make the changes. I don’t want to open myself to liability.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by EgunMogaji2: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
chukel:
boss no wan hear stories.

You got it. My pension account is linked there too.
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Elsueno: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
chukel:
these scenarios depend on sellers. Bought an impact wrench on ebay. Before it arrived Nigeria, buyer protection had ended. Unfortunately wrench wasn't up to the capacity i wanted. Emailed seller and expressed my displeasure. He apologised and is sending another unit to me without asking the previous one be returned.

Well, never personally ordered from eBay Before, so can't say much about them.....maybe next year
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
chukel:
just go and return the card to the owner. Don't bring the story you have lost the number you registered the card with.

You're a fool..You tink every Families has ur kind of person who go around stealing from hard-working citizens? I wish I'm seeing u right nw 2 reshape ur empty skull so u can knw hw it feels 2 defame people..I lost my phone on d 21st of nov. here in Ghana & has been unable 2 retrieve d number here after several attempts failed & I haven't seen any unity bank here 2 change d number linked 2 d card..Just pray I dnt meet u face-to-face anyday of ur life!
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
alphabbey1:
Bad boy cheesy. It will work Sha without OTP... But how do you want your dad to feel once he start seeing debit alert.... No matter how rich a man is, he gets scared after seeing a debit alert he did not initiate.... That old man will approach bank the following day with heavy heart. When I see old people in bank complaining how money miraculously leave there bank, I always feel pity for them coz they are always sober while explaining to the customer care.

This man is very difficult 2 get something from,he spends his money outside d family members..He deserves it!
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by kingreign(m): 3:19am On Dec 28, 2020
DjRicky:

You're a fool..You tink every Families has ur kind of person who go around stealing from hard-working citizens? I wish I'm seeing u right nw 2 reshape ur empty skull so u can knw hw it feels 2 defame people..I lost my phone on d 21st of nov. here in Ghana & has been unable 2 retrieve d number here after several attempts failed & I haven't seen any unity bank here 2 change d number linked 2 d card..Just pray I dnt meet u face-to-face anyday of ur life!
What will you do when you meet him in person?
Attack him?
Kill him?

That you're in a seemingly faceless forum doesnt give you the freedom to threaten anyone, you can be fished out and decisively dealt with.
Just for the records, this quote up there is a threat to him and i suggest chukel shouldn't sweep it under the rug.
Here is your contact. Its enough to find you anywhere
0706 419 5779

4 Likes

Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by chukel(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2020
DjRicky:

Eric Chibudo, i will conveniently meet you in Rivers State. You will know what face to face meeting is like. I do not take threats likely.
Re: Ordering From Aliexpress by chukel(m): 4:48am On Dec 28, 2020
kingreign:

What will you do when you meet him in person?
Attack him?
Kill him?

That you're in a seemingly faceless forum doesnt give you the freedom to threaten anyone, you can be fished out and decisively dealt with.
Just for the records, this quote up there is a threat to him and i suggest chukel shouldn't sweep it under the rug.
Here is your contact. Its enough to find you anywhere
0706 419 5779

Thanks. He thinks its a faceless forum. He is about to learn. When i'm done with him, his father will continue from where i left him off. Receipts are everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: FG Bans Tokunbo Cars Over 10 Years Old - Trucks & Buses Exempted / Wharf Rats / Why V8 Engines Are Better Than V6 Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.