Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ordering From The USA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ordering From The USA (2762 Views)

Used Car Price In The USA / Ordering From Aliexpress / Ordering Car Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2019
I need to get a few things from the USA, on eBay and/or Amazon.

Oya, who's going to teach me the ropes?

Thanks.
Re: Ordering From The USA by Tobiizzy(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Hi so this is what I do

I'm registered with a freight forwarding company based in Texas who send all my stuff to Lagos office in yaba (Google search sgk global)

I just put their address and my name in shipping address

I use a dollar card for all my purchases.

If you have any questions write back

2 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2019
Use mayorall. Very cheap shipping fees and very reliable. He's on nairaland. You can reach out to him.

2 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Tobiizzy:
Hi so this is what I do

I'm registered with a freight forwarding company based in Texas who send all my stuff to Lagos office in yaba (Google search sgk global)

Thanks.

So what I understand is:

1) Get a dollar card from my bank.

2) Register with SGKGlobal.

3) Shop and ship to SGKGlobal address who will then freight forward to Yaba.

4 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

I buy all my stuff on eBay and Amazon using this guy
Tabal enterprises

https://www.nairaland.com/damidele

I did not meet him on nl. I met him in 2016 (I think) when I was trying to get logitech mice for department in the office.
I went to konga and Jumia, found a reasonable seller, doxxed them and engaged directly.

A short while later I needed something he did not have locally, and he got it. And so began a wonderful and satisfactory relationship.

I am a techie, you are a gearhead, so the weights oof our items may be different. All in all, I have bought items off amazon and eBay in the value of 4m or so in the last three years through him. ( Mostly laptops, and tech accessories) Heaviest item I bought was a corsair gaming pc. Time line is usually two weeks from order unless they are not amazon prime or the sellers are not in America.

I believe I can vouch for his character.the guy is a 100% alfa who has on occasion recalculated and returned money to me without my asking. He has also strongly advised me against usurious treasury bills grin

Your main challenge, you are hiding out in Ibadan like a scaredy cat, away from where the real action is in lagos. He is based here. So any purchases will still have to be forwarded to Ibadan.I am sure that can be sorted though.

That is how I have been ordering stuff off Amazon for the past four years. You can also order directly. Amazon will send to your address. Some people choose do that. It is also a viable option. Especially as you are probably on Amazon prime.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by Fentanyl: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

So what I understand is:

1) Get a dollar card from my bank.

2) Register with SGKGlobal.

3) Shop and ship to SGKGlobal address who will then freight forward to Yaba.

save yourself the headache

https://www.nairaland.com/mayorall

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Fentanyl:

Yeah, I WhatsApped him my list. I try to shun complications in my retirement life grin

Thanks.
Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

Tabal enterprises

I did not meet him on nl. I met him in 2016 (I think) when I was trying to get logitech mice for department in the office.
I went to konga and Jumia, found a reasonable seller, doxxed them and engaged directly.

A short while later I needed something he did not have locally, and he got it. And so began a wonderful and satisfactory relationship.

I am a techie, you are a gearhead, so the weights oof our items may be different. All in all, I have bought items off amazon and eBay in the value of 4m or so in the last three years through him. ( Mostly laptops, and tech accessories) Heaviest item I bought was a corsair gaming pc. Time line is usually two weeks from order unless they are not amazon prime or the sellers are not in America.

I believe I can vouch for his character.the guy is a 100% alfa who has on occasion recalculated and returned money to me without my asking. He has also strongly advised me against usurious treasury bills grin

Your main challenge, you are hiding out in Ibadan like a scaredy cat, away from where the real action is in lagos. He is based here. So any purchases will still have to be forwarded to Ibadan.I am sure that can be sorted though.

That is how I have been ordering stuff off Amazon for the past four years. You can also order directly. Amazon will send to your address. Some people choose do that. It is also a viable option. Especially as you are probably on Amazon prime.

Good luck

Thanks Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.
Ignore everyone else, and use this guy.
Fentanyl:

Highly recommended. I've bought and shipped stuff worth thousands of dollars with his service, both China and the US.

2 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by ProtectMyMoney: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

Tested and trusted since 2009

http://www.uk2meonline.com/

can't vouch for any other one.
Re: Ordering From The USA by chillex8(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:

Tabal enterprises

Good luck

Fleee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordering From The USA by uboma(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
chillex8:

Fleee

Lol

That red flag should never be ignored.

As a rule, I refrain from going into any business transactions with any clergy man/woman (Pastor/Bishop/Imam/Alfa). I cherish my peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by 9icetoo(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2019
uboma:

Lol

That red flag should never be ignored.

As a rule, I refrain from going into any business transactions with any clergy man/woman (Pastor/Bishop/Imam/Alfa). I cherish my peace of mind.
So you don't pay tithe?
Egunmogaji, all the best in your search. There are bad eggs in every trade.
There are also good ones.
I trust you will check any one out properly thoroughly before proceeding.

3 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by alfa0: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

If you desire to ship in your item with peace of mind,then use impex worldwide...
Thier fees might seems a bit high but it's worth the stress ..No super story.
I have been using them since since 2012 till last month ...they have offices at Oshodi,Lekki .

You can still use their USA address for purchase, though I have not done that so I don't know how that works.
I have my own address..I just use them for shipping only.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
9icetoo:

So you don't pay tithe?
Egunmogaji, all the best in your search. There are bad eggs in every trade.
There are also good ones.
I trust you will check any one out properly thoroughly before proceeding.

I'm in the throes of that passion right now.
Re: Ordering From The USA by mayorall(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fentanyl:

Thanks for your recommednding us sir. God bless you
Re: Ordering From The USA by mayorall(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Ignore everyone else, and use this guy.

Highly recommended. I've bought and shipped stuff worth thousands of dollars with his service, both China and the US.

Thanks boss...

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by mayorall(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

Thanks boss. God bless your business.

M.kabod...
Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
The eagle, as they say, has landed.

Thanks MayorAll and staff.

You give your little part in the hope of a better Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordering From The USA by mayorall(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks for your business sir... We really appreciate.

M.kabod.

Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Already banged in.

It’s so sad that I couldn’t find this in Ibadan.

Re: Ordering From The USA by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
Already banged in.

It’s so sad that I couldn’t find this in Ibadan.
Sir is the second picture a fuel filter to replace the plastic one in the first pic?

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
dumo1:

Sir is the second picture a fuel filter to replace the plastic one in the first pic?

It’s a low pressure carburator fuel pump to replace another pump that was in there when I bought the car.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

It’s a low pressure carburator fuel pump to replace another pump that was in there when I bought the car.
grin Allright Egbon happy swapping of parts.

1 Like

Re: Ordering From The USA by radautoworks: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

So I take it another confirmed good egg
Re: Ordering From The USA by EgunMogaji2: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2019
radautoworks:

So I take it another confirmed good egg

Went like clockwork, timely updates, no stories. I’m certainly a happy camper.

2 Likes

Re: Ordering From The USA by LYNDAAMANDA(f): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tobiizzy:
Hi so this is what I do

Same sgk global that their customers are bitterly complaining about?

OP

Thank your luck that you didn't use sgk global

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Catalyst Converter Myth / What Is The Cost Of A Front Bumper On A Honda Accord 2005. . / Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.