Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? (3555 Views)

I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by emmaaolufemi: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Profile reviewed from one of our outsourcing firms & you're hereby selected for an Assessment/Work brief with the HR team of Boss Group Nigeria tomorrow MON 21/12/20 by 9am at USC Hall Amolaso way off Isabo road, Okeyeke Abeokuta.Entry ID: WC24160* ENQ:+2349133646192 www.bossgroupnigeria.com
Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by iamclime(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
First thing you should ask yourself is: Did I apply for this? A well-known trick this is

7 Likes

Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Baiser(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Scam.
But if you want to confirm, go with only your tfare to and fro,
No atm
No mobile phone for transfer.
No extra cash.

And if you like drop your tfare, you will trek back

14 Likes

Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Oboma1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Just as someone asked, did you apply for it?

lt once happened to me. When l got there, it became a kind of interview session. l was later told to pay N3,000 as at 2004.

l later discovered they were just after the money, as they gave me teller to pay into an account in a nearby bank.

l just did as if l was going there. l went home.

Be careful, as some of them are now "kidnaptous", in nature.

4 Likes

Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Ezypretty: 3:08am On Dec 21, 2020
scam

1 Like

Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Shellsploit: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2020
emmaaolufemi:
Profile reviewed from one of our outsourcing firms & you're hereby selected for an Assessment/Work brief with the HR team of Boss Group Nigeria tomorrow MON 21/12/20 by 9am at USC Hall Amolaso way off Isabo road, Okeyeke Abeokuta.Entry ID: WC24160* ENQ:+2349133646192 www.bossgroupnigeria.com

Interview for Hall!
Wetin electrician no go see for fan capacitor.

1 Like

Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaaolufemi:
You no apply for work, you receive appointment,
Na like that work plenty for naija reach
Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Nelsizzy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaaolufemi:

If only you accessed the link that you dropped in the post you made, you would have gotten your answer.
Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oboma1:
Just as someone asked, did you apply for it?

lt once happened to me. When l got there, it became a kind of interview session. l was later told to pay N3,000 as at 2004.

l later discovered they were just after the money, as they gave me teller to pay into an account in a nearby bank.

l just did as if l was going there. l went home.

Be careful, as some of them are now "kidnaptous", in nature.

Intelligent man... I got one interview invite from one of them like that last month.
I just copied the number and posted it on Google. I was redirected to Nairaland. Dem don cast for here.

Big thanks to the man and those that brought Nairaland into being. I am thankful for you. Imagine wasting over 8000k trip for gnld interview

1 Like

Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by LegendaryLover(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baiser:
Scam.
But if you want to confirm, go with only your tfare to and fro,
No atm
No mobile phone for transfer.
No extra cash.

And if you like drop your tfare, you will trek back

If it's me, I won't even want to confirm anything.
Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by LegendaryLover(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaaolufemi:

This Xmas period don't let anyone harvest your head ooo. Stay your house and eat your Xmas rice in peace.
Avoid had i known.
Re: I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? by Techplug: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
I got similar message few hours ago, I tried to confirm it's validity when Google redirected me here, who don confirm am? I hate to tell the story that touch! If not confirmed, I can inform a police to investigation/arrest. Their website looks like it's under construction (a lot of flaws).

#Boss Group Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

GEC Petroleum Development Company / Npower Test Rush: Read Why You Should Avoid Taking Your Npower Test This Morning / Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.