Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe (2146 Views)

President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by liljaymilifrosh: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
President-elect Joe Biden who was announced as the president-elect of the united states posted something earlier that has caused many reactions from people.

Joe Biden and Kamla Harris had a historic triumph over Trump and his team mike pence who is the 45th President and vice president of the United States.
Click for full details
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e1c40e4f32bcd0ab1edab0863d34de72&news_entry_id=s16cdc029201220en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=7d5009ee9f2a359ee3de9e64c4e771ea7bdd36fb&from=publisher
Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by Paperworka: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
I wonder when Nigerians and it media became the electoral commission for the united state, Biden has not been announced as the winner yet.

2 Likes

Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Paperworka:
I wonder when Nigerians and it media became the electoral commission for the united state, Biden has not been announced as the winner yet.

Why should u talk if u don't know ? U think h
they're waiting for Buhari to announce him

7 Likes

Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by BigIyanga: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Paperworka:
Zombie., US no get electoral commission. Each state conducts, announces and certifies its result. Stick to beer parlor argument

7 Likes

Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by FarahAideed: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln you will be be shocked
Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by boolet: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Paperworka:
Why are you pained?
How does your knowledge about the conduct of elections in the US help an ordinary Nigerian?

Why don't you try these hard to know more about elections in your shithole country?

I know you want to run out of the shithole, but if trump visa restrictions becomes a problem why don't you look elsewhere?

Idiot!! angry
Abeg oga, what is there to know about Nigerian electoral process?

4 Likes

Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Paperworka:

Biden won the popular votes
Won the electoral votes.

Who did you think won then?
Even the leader of the republican party in the senate has already congratulated him, but you in a shit hole country saying other wise. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by Bundaweber: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2020
any african especially nigerians that support trump is a misanthrope and/or has a mental problem
Re: See What President-elect Joe Biden Just Posted That Has Caused Reactions From Pe by BigIyanga: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Paperworka:
Why are you pained?
How does your knowledge about the conduct of elections in the US help an ordinary Nigerian?

Why don't you try these hard to know more about elections in your shithole country?

I know you want to run out of the shithole, but if trump visa restrictions becomes a problem why don't you look elsewhere?

Idiot!! angry
What a product of calcified semen

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Lubanga: Congolese Warlord Jailed For 14 Years / Pix “WOMEN Equity”–reason Why A Lady Visited A Restaurant With No Clothes / US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.