Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? (4211 Views)

Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by phenomenon(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2007
coolSup guys! This should not be a topic for debate!  :oHave used both fones and i honestly think nothin beats the Sonyericsson fones! Thou not as stylish as the Nokia fones, they never disappoint when it comes to the multiple functions buried deep within. Only major flaw is its very low 2nd hand value! But who really wants to use a fone for so long. Times are changing and you need to go wit the flow else you'll be living in the stone age even wit a fone released 3 years back. Sony ericsson IS the Alpha Of them all! Caprice.
Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by colly(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ viperman SE isnt about entertainment phones alone cos if u study their series you will discover that sonyericsson release their phones in a sensible manner.The K-series is just about its camera(that doesnt mean that other functions arent embedded in it),the W-series of course we all know is for the music lovers,P-series is for email pushing etc,Z-series are the flip phones while the J-series are the simple phones.You said nokia considers the common man,well i want you to know that SE also does that by making the J-series simple they are not as dumb as nokia that will make make a 6230 and later release 6230i with very different functionalities thereby confusing people who want to buy the phone,as far am concerned am married to SE till death do us apart and i can always make nokia my second wife.
Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by colly(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
You said other marketers are trying to catch up with nokia,tell me who tryin to catch with its counterpart,is the one that releases phones almost every month or the one who releases its phone quarterly?
Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by bash21: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
yes i tink is sonyericsson because it work very fast nd durable.i use nokia 3110c b4 wen download opera4.2 i discover dat my fone swithed off wen i want 2 received call lata i was told dat it has contacted virus bt nw am rockin wit SONY ERICSSON wit opera4.2 nd 5beta. so nokia na 4 makin odnary calls
Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by ebunma: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2009
You dont compare any phone with nokia not even Blackberry or Iphone features apart connectivity, durability,speed, easy to use, card slot support, voice clarity, battery, charger and display. How many phone make has hsdpa of 10.2mbs?
Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by rottymoore: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2009
i think SE is the best in terms of anything,i was using nokia before but i was not okay wit it not until i try SE tha music is too must the pix all feature 2 much
Re: Nokia And Sonyericsson, Which Is Better? by julia108: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2010
Nokia is the best one mobile in this world,  I am also using Nokia 5510 mobile,  Simply good,  Also i unlocked it from here www.unlocking4free.com/nokia @ free of costs,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny >when You Are Using Ur First Blackberry [pic] / Etisalat Unveils 100% Double Data Bonus Offer On Etisalat Easycliq / 31,000 Gone Down The Drain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.