Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint (36556 Views)

Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by kevinexit(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
C.ock and bull stories
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by kevinexit(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
kevinexit:
C.ock and bull stories
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Seyzcham91(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided
OcVoice:

Marriage is still attractive to those who value marriage. People are getting married steady. Infact a lot of people tied the knots even in this covid

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by ecomalchemist(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
mkoabiola:
The rise in feminists and slay queen make husband scarce.

We no want stress

you are absolutely right, they will lead praise and worship in thier father's house for a very long time.

They don't want to submissive to authority but they'd cry all night and soak thier bedsheets when they see thier friends getting married every week.

I love my life and I won't allow a worn out lady with no potential to stress me out, I will gladly kick you to the curb.

Stay humble, remain loyal, you will seek what you desire.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by chocboi78(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Husbands are not scarce, people are getting married every weekend and probably everyday too

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by grim33(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
I will never make that mistake

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Women consider themselves as equal to men so they should start marrying men. Women also take marriage to be a business venture where they make good profit margin. Woman of today has turn herself to a commodity to be bought by men as a result men are looking for the women with the best qualities that their money can buy. So therefore, women should not be complaining of no good husbands instead they should better themselves to be taken by good men.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Seyzcham91(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
right
wisdomiskey:
Husbands are scarce because wives are scarce.

Women became Instagram thots/slay queens, so men became purchasers/patronizers of psleeves.

It's fair game in my opinion undecided
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by madridsta007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tofax:

https://www.blueprint.ng/why-husbands-have-become-scarce/

Marriages and economic growth are directly proportional, especially in Conservative African societies.
The more middle-class growth, the more marriages.
Low middle-class growth, less marriages.
This should be very simple.

Let me break it down:

The Middle-Class man, lets say a pilot, gets married and employs a Night-Guard to guard his house. The Night-Guard makes some money from that employment and then marries. More marriages means, more jobs for photographers, event planners, etc. These guys make money and then marries.... Friendships that lead to marriages are formed in a wedding. Everything stems from that middle-class population. Reduce it, as Buhari, Tinubu and APC has done and you will gradually affect marriages. That is why I pity women who think their problem is spiritual. Most times, it isnt. Again, follow the economics.

In Nigeria's North, more insecurity and instability means less marriage. The bachelor is thinking about surviving and staying alive than marriage. There are many research studies that links low marriage rate to the existence of civil unrest, wars, etc. Instead of marriages, rape cases go up. As we can see across Nigeria.

I'm very surprised that people were voting for Buhari's Change in 2015 and Next Level in 2019 and were not thinking that the economic recession he was bringing as predicted wont affect your chances of marriages. Nigerians can be very foolish. undecided
The man you want to marry is thinking about surviving economically and not being a burden to a woman and her people.
Again, this is common sense.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by CSTRR: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
The East/Igbo ethnic group for example has a much higher rate of girl child education and development than for the boys.

In a case, where you have more educated and prosperous females than males, what happens?

Are the females going to understand?
What of crime rate?

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by womenareapes: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tofax:

https://www.blueprint.ng/why-husbands-have-become-scarce/
why won't husband have becomes scare when all you can offer is your overuse yansh like water dispenser undecided

in Nigeria if you see women going into marriage just know that they have reach the peak of olosho and are about to retired hence finding any availability of simp at there disposal undecided

men have realised that nothing a woman can offer! and absolutely nothing

just by marrying them, you are doing those piece of shiit a huge favour undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by wands: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
There are still good earning guys searching for their soulmate. If you are a female and working, so many working guys are waiting on workingandsinle dating site for working class singles. You could meet your soulmate there. Check signature below or google workingandsingle
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by addexx: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Women are very selective. It's good to watch for the basic standards . Financial stability, emotional needs and support etc. But they cross the line by being too picky and develop somewhere in their prefrontal cortex an unending list of 'must haves'. Always crossing and checking boxes of every potential suitor that comes by hoping the 'best' is somehow still on the way. Probably stuck in a love traffic. This forms a thick mirage that doesn't clear off till the reality of time sets in. By then they must have missed out on several great options for lasting intimacy.

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by CSTRR: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
The south east and north are two extreme ends of a divide.

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by alawiiyeyoruba1: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Husbands aren't scarce, your standards are just high.

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Bmaster(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
cooooooks:
This was a good article.
This was a good article
....... until feminists begins to drop their frustrations here... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Onyemaya: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Money brings you the women you want, struggle brings you the women you need.

At the bottom of the mountain you have your scoffers and doubters, by midpoint you have your envious and haters.

when you reach to the top you have new friends and family you never met or thought existed.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Cj4charles(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
One of Buhari's achievement in just six years in office## Hunger and unemployment has made young men to start having rethink about marriage

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Amcele(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Indeed husband are scars because of boyfriend and girlfriend dating

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore. forgive me, if I
can help myself I won't
be seeking for help on this flatform, I have been
suffering
from quadriplegic spinal
cord injury for the past
13 years now,.please help save me and my mother,who is also diabetic we are passionately begging for your help upon our lives .my my family has suffer and spend so much on us, but these days things are too hard for us, even Her health condition is getting wost his days now , it is only me and her that lives in our house here in my village no one else here to help.my hand are partially affected and dont have any earning yet I have severe UTI infection due to unable to get proper treatment and changing of catheter regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy some healthcare tools and needs like adult diaper, catheter, suppository, .may Almighty God protect
bless you. My details and location are in my signature

NB:I am not a scammer I can prove my claims,
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Frustrated007: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
gbam!
Most of them think the man they desire will automatically find them attractive grin
You might want him but he doesn't want you!
biz2get:
What women fail to realize is ...

A man wey pass your standard no go toast you .

The kind of man you want , might not want your type of lady .

Think about it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Raph3177(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=234GT post=97283030]The gainfully employed guys love sleeping around![/quot

Why won’t they sleep around?? When they hard nothing they were made to look useless in the society and relationship is said not to be for them Cos they are broke. Now that they have money y go stick to a girl who will never look your side wen u broke? Why we U now start believing a girl telling u she love u wen u have already made money? Why won’t u behave like u like and do what u like wen u have money? Using myself as an example wen I had nothing no girl looked at my angle or considered me for relationship despite my toasting up and down and is not that I am not good looking or lack character o. I am a pure soul and golden heart. Now that I have money I just do anything as I like and break up as I like if u like die Cos of the break up e nor concern me .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by SmartPolician: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Allee90:
The love for money by women is to be blamed

.....is to blame

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
Husband is not scarce but the responsible one's na im scarce
I know u ll comment..

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by CSTRR: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Handywork:
why would they be scared.. when u Abandon the ones working legit..... abeg husband dey nah women wey too dey select
A very tall lady told my short friend that she wants a tall Man.

In my mind, I was like what is she looking for tall again?

She is already tall.

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by GeneralPula: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
There’s nothing a woman wants to offer you inside marriage that she can’t without marriage..

From what I’ve read, most people who has the best women in history didn’t even get married to them..

So the talk be say Men are now getting to realize..

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by Gwan2(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trust me, for people like us that didn't build a solid relationship with a girl with manageable personality in schools or early days of stark hustle, it will be very difficult to find a wife except by providence or office/career connection. Most girls now even scare me.
Before I deactivated my tinder account, I matched a girl when in naija...22 years and very cool headed. Intellectually sound in comparison to most of her contemporaries, can hold reasonable conversation for long and very soft hearted. Infact she possess the personality I will like in a wife to an extend although her complexion, skinniness and some physical features in her will make me compromise only on my standard or spec of a potential wife if only I never found her through that app.

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by JERIZO(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Someone should pls summerize for me grin
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by MarthaGlobal: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
I just spotted one of this people that makes marriage miserable. You don't need those bu**shit
OceanDean:
You should check his phone whether he have somebody on a side, if he is using facebook which is so popular now you need to go for spy apps, here https://www.33rdsquare.com/how-to-spy-on-facebook-messages-free/ you can look for some information about the best ones!
Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by anungangampu: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
I think the general trend is:
"Why pay for a cow when milk is publicly available for free"?
Lol.. Girls are so cheap nowadays and sex is no more adored.
Also lack of concentration without money and gift. Girls hardly stay in a relationship with a man who doesn't spoil them with gift both promise and have money.

Distorted attention- With the advent of internet, everything graphic and digital represents what we lack daily. From friends to admirers, to Sex partners. Everything is now at our hand. Men and girls attention are divided cos everybody is busy.

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by LordOfTheGame: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Women are too demanding and selective. Especially African women have allowed poverty mentality to override their senses of reasoning and understanding. Most of them believe that their bodies are their commodity to give in exchange for materials and comforts, they take his mindset into marriages and the men suffers financial and emotional abuse and depression sets in. Most ladies are empty headed and have nothing to offer or bring in to the marriage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint by chocboi78(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
Nice point. It shows most jobless guys claiming love are scammers in disguise.
nah, y'all still fall prey to the main scammers who are financially bouyant guys that use and dump y'all ássès

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo